When is it too late?

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
Some people can't afford their surgeries or their parents are against it, etc. So don't just spam get surgeries now.

I'm wondering if there is an upper limit on when getting surgeries is not gonna do it. For example, is NW3 too late for hair transplant for it too look good? This is a basic example, I was just wondering if there are age limits when performing some surgeries won't yield the same results.

I personally don't think that getting on fin is smart at NW1 or even NW2 as it may be close to your natural hairline so you may just kill your dht for no particular reason. At NW 2.5 you are dure you are balding and there needs to be action taken, so fin + minox + transplant makes sense, but will it guarantee good density?

Post examples of other surgeries you can think of.

RU and minox.

Fin and Dut needs to be avoided, the risk is insane when it comes to hormones changing

It’s honestly very rare where it’s truly over. Like u are brutally deformed from some kind of freak accident, or become totally paralyzed, etc. usually there is always some hope. Other than that it’s over when you are brutally low IQ and poor, or too high inhib

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck, med, latincell95 and 1 other person
NW3 is not too late for hair transplant lol. Unless you're like a diffuse thinner or in addition your crown is completely gone.

However NW3 is often the point where medical therapy isn't enough anymore (Fin, Min etc).