When it comes to foid, do you leave your friends or nah ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I mean if you were at a pool party and there was a god like 9/10 girl, would you stay with your friends during the party or leave them and try to fuck the foid ?

I'm asking you this because I always wanted to stay the "loyal friend" and never leave my friend for a foid in a party, but I feel like i'm just a retard and everyone do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and BongMog
Let me say it clearly, would you cuck a simple friend (not best friend) ?

Fuck obviously lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, forevermirin and Blackpilled1027
Stay with my friends ofc unless i was a Chad or an extremely NT man
Only a redpilled idiot would approach a foid with a higher SMV

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
who's gonna get mad at you for scoring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and Blackpilled1027
who's gonna get mad at you for scoring
Not mad at me but I can't just leave my friends like this to fuck a foid, like I wasn't come for the foid even tho I obviously am not gay so I would fuck her

Just tell them you want to talk to the girl.

Actually, IDK if you should take advice from me, I'm ugly, autistic and don't go to parties, but running a simulation though my head, I still end up with "no bitches", so I think the best plan of action is to stay at home.

• +1
leave my friends, such opportunites would happen rarily

• +1
i made this mistake before, hoes b4 bros always my guy.

• +1
what kinds of friends do you have jfl. they would encourage my to approach n slay her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Blackpilled1027
i don't have friends

• JFL
Most men are pussy starved simps, so yes, even your best friends will leave you hanging for pussy given the chance, hoes before bros in most occasions.

I don't have friends

I mean if you were at a pool party and there was a god like 9/10 girl, would you stay with your friends during the party or leave them and try to fuck the foid ?

I'm asking you this because I always wanted to stay the "loyal friend" and never leave my friend for a foid in a party, but I feel like i'm just a retard and everyone do it

What do you mean leave your friend? They ain't a small child. I'm probably gonna tell him "yo imma chat her up" and then go.