Whenever I have any reaction besides neutral/apathetic people assume I am depressed or upset.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
The cashier today asked if everything was okay when I went to buy cigs normally I swear this is why I always wear sunglasses so people stop looking at my like I am some lost dog.

The last thing my ex told me was that I am the most miserable person she knows and that I should just kill myself because I will never be happy. She said she never has seen me happy once. Whenever I am honest and don't hide my emotions people get mad at me now people are mad I act like a robot but this has been conditioned into me. Idk maybe she was right

I will never be happy I should end my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, m0ss26, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
A low inhib extroverted, high energy is ideal and what I wish I had. You probably have tired looking eyes and your demeanour and body language unconsciously shows that your gloomy sometimes even when your not . My parents made me see a psychiatrist and she said I have Alexithymia so I've been told I act aloof/stuck-up when I don't make a conscious effort to express emotions. You may be similar to myself perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
The cashier today asked if everything was okay when I went to buy cigs normally I swear this is why I always wear sunglasses so people stop looking at my like I am some lost dog.

The last thing my ex told me was that I am the most miserable person she knows and that I should just kill myself because I will never be happy. She said she never has seen me happy once. Whenever I am honest and don't hide my emotions people get mad at me now people are mad I act like a robot but this has been conditioned into me. Idk maybe she was right

I will never be happy I should end my life
My sister went up to a truecel asking if everything is alright, she tought he wanted to commit suicide just cause he were close to the platform litteraly at the end of where the train stops.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 11126 and g0op
My sister went up to a truecel asking if everything is alright, she tought he wanted to commit suicide just cause he were close to the platform litteraly at the end of where the train stops.
It's that pity failo from being subhuman. She never would've asked a 6'2 frat looking white guy this question.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Shkreliii
It's that pity failo from being subhuman. She never would've asked a 6'2 frat looking white guy this question.
Lmao the brutality never ends, she litteraly has a folder of tinder chads that swiped on her, crazy. And she showed me it too, she knows im incel and she calls herself a femcel.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, g0op and Deleted member 11126
A low inhib extroverted, high energy is ideal and what I wish I had. You probably have tired looking eyes and your demeanour and body language unconsciously shows that your gloomy sometimes even when your not . My parents made me see a psychiatrist and she said I have Alexithymia so I've been told I act aloof/stuck-up when I don't make a conscious effort to express emotions. You may be similar to myself perhaps.
Whenever I show emotion or act anything besides aloof I look very depressed and sad. Better to be a robot then a lost dog

• So Sad
Reactions: g0op
No one has done that luckily. A frat party I was at with my chad friend we were with these foids in his room and some girl asked if I was the school shooter type in HS I was trying to smile and be happy but she thought it looked faked and forced and said I seemed like a bad guy under it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Pikabro, g0op and 1 other person
Lmao the brutality never ends, she litteraly has a folder of tinder chads that swiped on her, crazy. And she showed me it too, she knows im incel and she calls herself a femcel.
femcel = i can't get the good looking guy i THINK i deserve to commit to me. only true femcel is a deformed women and i think even they might find someone cause dudes are horny so somebody might be interested :lul:

your sisters looksmatch would probably spoil her and treat her well but she isn't interested in him one bit

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
femcel = i can't get the good looking guy i THINK i deserve to commit to me. only true femcel is a deformed women and i think even they might find someone cause dudes are horny so somebody might be interested :lul:

your sisters looksmatch would probably spoil her and treat her well but she isn't interested in him one bit
Any, litteraly any imaginable "bad" trait applied to a woman mogs the male equivelant, i got banned from a tiktok live today for saying autistic men get treated worse than women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, g0op and Deleted member 11126
Any, litteraly any imaginable "bad" trait applied to a woman mogs the male equivelant, i got banned from a tiktok live today for saying autistic men get treated worse than women.
Yeah even if your good looking as a guy girls will still not forgive a certain level of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Crazy how they banned you for that but men can get shit on for their height, hairloss, etc by women endlessly. We are living in peak clown world.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and m0ss26
Crazy how they banned you for that but men can get shit on for their height, hairloss, etc by women endlessly. We are living in peak clown world.
Womens form of dealing with things is applyinig their version of it, same reason why becoming weaker and more emotional as a man will never work, the same reason incels becoming weak and rotting will never be the answer, men thrive in competition and masculinity, problem is, what happens to those who never even entered the competition? (Disabled/incels) I feel very bad for disabled men, most i've met understand theres no reason to rot, they're generally more appreciative against life, even though they were never offered anything.

We're heading to a dire future as a whole, with dwindling forms of solving.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, bronze architecture, g0op and 1 other person
To add to thread topic, on numerous times have i been asked if i am depressed or suicidal by friends and family for simply not overcompensating for my looks, i spent maybe 3 years from 7th to 9th grade overcompensating every day jestermaxxing, depending on my brain chemicals to keep me afloat, it burned me so hard i barely function anymore, i don't feel anxious im just like drift wood.

To get on topic again, my sister says i look depressed and should become more like her, she just lives from gratification from gratification, studying getting good grades. The difference is, when we fight she calls me out for being a pussy who's non productive, i understand completely, this is the same case for everyone, no matter how coddling or sympathyzing woman is, she will always demand productivity in the end. This is why so many men fail, we're raised in environments with miniscule competition, and when there is competition it's in mediocre positions, such as who can be most entertaining for the class.

The goal for me is becoming self sufficient as an incel, also im mostly rambling without adhering to conetext/topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
To add to thread topic, on numerous times have i been asked if i am depressed or suicidal by friends and family for simply not overcompensating for my looks, i spent maybe 3 years from 7th to 9th grade overcompensating every day jestermaxxing, depending on my brain chemicals to keep me afloat, it burned me so hard i barely function anymore, i don't feel anxious im just like drift wood.

To get on topic again, my sister says i look depressed and should become more like her, she just lives from gratification from gratification, studying getting good grades. The difference is, when we fight she calls me out for being a pussy who's non productive, i understand completely, this is the same case for everyone, no matter how coddling or sympathyzing woman is, she will always demand productivity in the end. This is why so many men fail, we're raised in environments with miniscule competition, and when there is competition it's in mediocre positions, such as who can be most entertaining for the class.

The goal for me is becoming self sufficient as an incel, also im mostly rambling without adhering to conetext/topic.
I will likely end up in Japan as a White MTN its enough