Whenever I have spoken to a tall Chad on the dancefloor of a club, girls have flocked around us

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
In all of the cases I remember, the tall Chad (6'3+) never had another tall guy around him or in his friend group.
I distinctly remember the shift in the behaviour of the surrounding foids while standing next to a tall Chad
Because it was perceived by random foids that I am friends with him, their body language appears open to us as a duo because they want to get to the Chad

Do girls flock to the Chad with such regularity when he is there with his average height normie mates, or does putting a HTN next to him who's roughly the same head level just truly put into persepctive how much Tall Chads mog because there isn't even a really frame of reference when he's standing next to an average height normie.
Am I just a prob to expose the true glory of his genetics?

I remember times when I've been on the danceloor wingmanning with average height guys with Chad faces and the girls always seemed unhappy with my presence and just wanted me to fuck off so they had a chance with the average height guy with Chad face.

Whereas when I'm with a tall Chad I've never received any disrespect, it's like having a trait in common with the Chad triggers the foids subconscious to treat me with at least a fraction of the respect they treat the Chad with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ambi and BrahminBoss
no its just different context

Cheerleader effect

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
In all of the cases I remember, the tall Chad (6'3+) never had another tall guy around him or in his friend group.
I distinctly remember the shift in the behaviour of the surrounding foids while standing next to a tall Chad
Because it was perceived by random foids that I am friends with him, their body language appears open to us as a duo because they want to get to the Chad
So...just stay around tall Chads....got it!
 765cfa16 2901 4fc1 9a9a 761aba481652

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ambi, laaoo and 4 others
Because 6'3+ is legit tall worldwide, I'm 6'3-6'4 and I am the tallest out of my friends.

Even have a friend who claims 6'4 but looks 6'1.5 on a good day haha

Because 6'3+ is legit tall worldwide, I'm 6'3-6'4 and I am the tallest out of my friends.

Even have a friend who claims 6'4 but looks 6'1.5 on a good day haha
6ft 3 is the start of average in netherlands

according to what data
to what the 6 ft 3 korean did by himself
because he knows the data is skewed by boomers and immagrants

6ft 3 is the start of average in netherlands
youre mistaking 6'-6'1 for 6'3, a legit 6'3 very easily looks bigger than 6'1

to what the 6 ft 3 korean did by himself
because he knows the data is skewed by boomers and immagrants
He was 6'4, and also just like everyone else said he only showed video of people who are taller than him, that's how content works.

So that is not data but potential survivorship bias.

He was 6'4, and also just like everyone else said he only showed video of people who are taller than him, that's how content works.

So that is not data but potential survivorship bias.
then why did all the tall people call him average then
literally all of them called him that to his face

then why did all the tall people call him average then
literally all of them called him that to his face
And then there are people who will call him average, then there are people who will call him tall, you are only focusing on those that said average but are those necessarily even 20% of people?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
And then there are people who will call him average, then there are people who will call him tall, you are only focusing on those that said average but are those necessarily even 20% of people?
Nice to see you jfling, realization that you have no data to back up what you said.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@Magnum Opus caging at this

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and datboijj