Where am I at Norwood scale?

I’m 20 years old, I started around 8 months ago. Zero side effects. If you’re worried about sides, look up haircafe on YouTube
what's your dosage?

• +1
Reactions: its_over
no it's not over for me because i say that, i say it because it's true. My hairline was alot like OP's when it was longer and now that i've cut it short, it's gone back to what it was like before and yeah it's more like jude bellingham's hairline
If this is actually the case for you, good for you. But that is irrelevant to OP's case, however. He has shorter hair in both the before and after. I don't know how you possible can call that hair length long. And that length is no way going to give him some sort of traction alopecia. Furthermore, one of his temples has indeed receded slightly. So this is most likely due to androgenic alopecia.

If this is actually the case for you, good for you. But that is irrelevant to OP's case, however. He has shorter hair in both the before and after. I don't know how you possible can call that hair length long. And that length is no way going to give him some sort of traction alopecia. Furthermore, one of his temples has indeed receded slightly. So this is most likely due to androgenic alopecia.
Does it mean i will go bald or can it just stay like this?

As I said earlier, it is impossible to know. If baldness runs in your family, there is a high likelihood of you developing a similar degree of baldness. However, baldness can affect you even if none of your family members suffers from it.

Since you have slight signs of recession on one of your temples and fin is a safe medication, I would recommend you to hop on. You have way more to gain from this course of action, rather than to delay starting treatment.

However, I understand that you are hesitant about hoping on fin. If you have any questions and concerns about doing so, please let me know and I will try my best to guide you.

As I said earlier, it is impossible to know. If baldness runs in your family, there is a high likelihood of you developing a similar degree of baldness. However, baldness can affect you even if none of your family members suffers from it.

Since you have slight signs of recession on one of your temples and fin is a safe medication, I would recommend you to hop on. You have way more to gain from this course of action, rather than to delay starting treatment.

However, I understand that you are hesitant about hoping on fin. If you have any questions and concerns about doing so, please let me know and I will try my best to guide you.
Most guys have some hair loss per say as they get old enough even if they don't go bald they get slight ressession for most men

it depends on the hair you shed, do you shed a fuckton compared to the amount of hair on your head, or is it normal? Are the hairs you shed also very minitaurised? (20% of minitaurisation is normal so dont fret if theres one hair thats smaller than the other)

do u have water retention while on fin?
No. I have no side effects at all. I never got a shed either. You can pm me if you want bro