WHERE ARE THE DISCORDS FOR NETWORKING?

Kysiclolll

Kysiclolll

a video game anime nerd, turned chad.
Are there any discords, telegrams, any networks that aren't retard filled or are promo ing meme coins and all that retard shit.

Where are the networks where I can make actual money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 31497 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Zonar, nigtard and 3 others
You should join servers where lolicons arrange circle jerks.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Mio
uni is scam
1200x1200bf 60
Soy speech bubble

• JFL
Reactions: randomop, mrr, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Master_Wanky, becomingnearperfect, vampyre and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
At university, now stop watching Andrew tate and Hamza
I don't watch either, Hamza was always gay, stopped watching tate when he said he made his millions making men bust nuts while sitting under a table.

I won't but anyway uni is stupid like 90% of stuff you learn there is useless it's scam for sure

well kinda true but still you can make it without uni just like many people do
bro youre sad as fuck

• +1
I don't watch either, Hamza was always gay, stopped watching tate when he said he made his millions making men bust nuts while sitting under a table.
You're an actual retard if you don't go to university. People who've made succesful businesses have mastered a skill at uni first before launching a business themselves in that same niche

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 27746 and hopecel
You're an actual retard if you don't go to university. People who've made succesful business have mastered a skill at uni first before launching a business themselves in that same niche
so what? I'm going to uni myself but it seems boring and useless it's not as ideal as you claim it to be ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
You're an actual retard if you don't go to university. People who've made succesful business have mastered a skill at uni first before launching a business themselves in that same niche
Uni is to make employees, Uni is industrial age bs unless you're a normie, niggas who went to uni and started businesses mastered the art of assembling a team. Thats what creating a good business is, its building a competent team. You don't need to be 125k in debt to start a hot dog stand, you need to assemble a group of guys that know how to make hot dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Uni is to make employees, Uni is industrial age bs unless you're a normie, niggas who went to uni and started businesses mastered the art of assembling a team. Thats what creating a good business is, its building a competent team. You don't need to be 125k in debt to start a hot dog stand, you need to assemble a group of guys that know how to make hot dogs.
you're delusional, no self respecting person would join a "team" assembled by an uneducated retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
you're delusional, no self respecting person would join a "team" assembled by an uneducated retard
Thats the part where you fake it till you make it.

Thats the part where you fake it till you make it.
you're coping/dreaming and you'll be an embarrasment to your family. Now go study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You're an actual retard if you don't go to university. People who've made succesful businesses have mastered a skill at uni first before launching a business themselves in that same niche
you’re the actual retard if you think you will have mastered any sort of business skills in university from a professor who didn’t believe in themselves to start a business

• +1
so what? I'm going to uni myself but it seems boring and useless it's not as ideal as you claim it to be ngl
what are you majoring in

you're coping/dreaming and you'll be an embarrasment to your family. Now go study
Says a thread watching basement dweller LMAO, I'd kill you with one hand lil faggot.

you’re the actual retard if you think you will have mastered any sort of business skills in university from a professor who didn’t believe in themselves to start a business
nigga has been listening to andrew tate videos :lul: professors choose a career in academia because they enjoy it and it pays well

Says a thread watching basement dweller LMAO, I'd kill you with one hand lil faggot.
pathetic niglet :lul: you're gonna clean toilets for the rest of your life. good luck assembling your team :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nigga has been listening to andrew tate videos :lul: professors choose a career in academia because they enjoy it and it pays well
He's cooking tho, isn't the most retard position you can take is applying lessons you learned from a normie.

you're coping now go study
IM coping ?? LMAO dude you spend hours daily defending uni while actively being thousands in debt. I know ur retard ass aint get no scholarships. Def sounds like ur coping little man.

did you not have a plan and passion when you applied?
no I was totally into it even when I applied for high school and even there it was mainly nothing zero practice just boring stuff and it's the same in uni majority of education material is outdated like I believe I won't need it later in life if I decide to continue with this shit it's so boring and true knowledge is far away from uni don't get me wrong I'm not into those Tate-loving communities but I believe that you alone will learn any skill better than when some old proffesor teaches you it's outdated way of learning tbh I assume you can become an expert within few years of learning some skill on Internet idk what do you think bro?

IM coping ?? LMAO dude you spend hours daily defending uni while actively being thousands in debt. I know ur retard ass aint get no scholarships. Def sounds like ur coping little man.
Uni is free in my country jfl and if you're not a complete retard you should be able to get a full ride scholarship anyways

no I was totally into it even when I applied for high school and even there it was mainly nothing zero practice just boring stuff and it's the same in uni majority of education material is outdated like I believe I won't need it later in life if I decide to continue with this shit it's so boring and true knowledge is far away from uni don't get me wrong I'm not into those Tate-loving communities but I believe that you alone will learn any skill better than when some old proffesor teaches you it's outdated way of learning tbh I assume you can become an expert within few years of learning some skill on Internet idk what do you think bro?
Depends on what you study. I'm majoring in "Philosophy, politics and economics" rn and will go to law school after so things are working out great for me rn due to planning everything well.

• +1
yeah say that to the uneducated people who have million dollar companies

if such networks were to exist why would you be invited

Try to get into Hidden Society. It's paid and you have to apply to even have the chance to buy a membership, but literally everyone in there is rich and there's a lot of opportunity there.

Are there any discords, telegrams, any networks that aren't retard filled or are promo ing meme coins and all that retard shit.

Where are the networks where I can make actual money.
Nigga thinks he gonna find 180iq people with great business plans in a discord server full of tate copers and neckbeards

Nigga thinks he gonna find 180iq people with great business plans in a discord server full of tate copers and neckbeards
Mooching other people's business plans isnt the complete goal. always better to be around positive energy. would much rather spend my day to day with people trying to become millionaires than dudes who debate sports.