Where can i find someone that helps me ascend

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I need to pay someone to analyze me when i request them to, my face, my body and random stuff like my hands frame ect.

how can i find someone who can frequently assess my looks? I cant keep sending snaps to my friends checking my face and on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Iasacrko and diamondbill
@thecel does that for free

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
I need to pay someone to analyze me when i request them to, my face, my body and random stuff like my hands frame ect.

how can i find someone who can frequently assess my looks? I cant keep sending snaps to my friends checking my face and on here.
I already had 2 surgeries with more planned and learned a lot from my surgeons & this site. Especially knowing what is possible with surgery.

Just pm

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I already had 2 surgeries with more planned and learned a lot from my surgeons & this site. Especially knowing what is possible with surgery.

Just pm
Something sketchy about ur good sameratan type shit

How much do u charge?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 32485 and try2beme

Talk to ur dad

• +1
@The Grinch is a great entrepreneur he does high class ratings and gives great feedback.
100% money back guaranteed only 14.99 dollars a month.

You can also join his telegram for free on how to ascend and hustle.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, The Grinch and try2beme
@The Grinch is a great entrepreneur he does high class ratings and gives great feedback.
100% money back guaranteed only 14.99 dollars a month.

You can also join his telegram for free on how to ascend and hustle.
Fuck that

He’s joking, sadly you’re too autistic to understand. Your life must be hell tbh
This is the second time you were too autistic to understand a joke on here
sad projection

try2beme

• +1
This is the second time you were too autistic to understand a joke on here
sad projection
You just failed to understand that i was just joking too, i just wanted to see your reaction. You failed the test haha

You just failed to understand that i was just joking too, i just wanted to see your reaction. You failed the test haha
Your a sack of dumb shit

church youll ascend to heven

• +1
Your a sack of dumb shit
Don't care + Cope + It never happened + Go tell Reddit + I can smell your stench from here + You're going in my cringe compilation

• +1