Where can i find someone that helps me ascend

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
I need to pay someone to analyze me when i request them to, my face, my body and random stuff like my hands frame ect.

how can i find someone who can frequently assess my looks? I cant keep sending snaps to my friends checking my face and on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Iasacrko and diamondbill
@thecel does that for free

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
I need to pay someone to analyze me when i request them to, my face, my body and random stuff like my hands frame ect.

how can i find someone who can frequently assess my looks? I cant keep sending snaps to my friends checking my face and on here.
I already had 2 surgeries with more planned and learned a lot from my surgeons & this site. Especially knowing what is possible with surgery.

Just pm

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I already had 2 surgeries with more planned and learned a lot from my surgeons & this site. Especially knowing what is possible with surgery.

Just pm
Something sketchy about ur good sameratan type shit

How much do u charge?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 32485 and try2beme

Talk to ur dad

• +1
@The Grinch is a great entrepreneur he does high class ratings and gives great feedback.
100% money back guaranteed only 14.99 dollars a month.

You can also join his telegram for free on how to ascend and hustle.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, The Grinch and try2beme
@The Grinch is a great entrepreneur he does high class ratings and gives great feedback.
100% money back guaranteed only 14.99 dollars a month.

You can also join his telegram for free on how to ascend and hustle.
Fuck that

He’s joking, sadly you’re too autistic to understand. Your life must be hell tbh
I was jokkng too well that’s embarrassing for u💀

He’s joking, sadly you’re too autistic to understand. Your life must be hell tbh
This is the second time you were too autistic to understand a joke on here
sad projection

try2beme

• +1
This is the second time you were too autistic to understand a joke on here
sad projection
You just failed to understand that i was just joking too, i just wanted to see your reaction. You failed the test haha

You just failed to understand that i was just joking too, i just wanted to see your reaction. You failed the test haha
Your a sack of dumb shit

church youll ascend to heven

• +1
Your a sack of dumb shit
Don't care + Cope + It never happened + Go tell Reddit + I can smell your stench from here + You're going in my cringe compilation

• +1