Where do Hamas keep getting their rockets from?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Hamas sandniggers have fired 7000 rockets and they are still firing them. Is it possible that they’re being supplied in real time from underground? Or are their warehouses filled so much from all the previous years?

iran

• +1
Reactions: mogger123, WeiWei and .*my*.
Israel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei and 3 others
Is it possible Hamas IS Israel?

Imagine that. Imagine Israel has been dick-hard for Gaza for the last seven decades. Imagine they thought outside the box, "What if we created a terrorist group inside Gaza? What if we befriend the Muslims and appear as one of them? And one day, we use it to attack our land thus giving us justification for occupying theirs?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei and 3 others

Imagine that. Imagine Israel has been dick-hard for that land for the last seven decades. Imagine they thought outside the box, "What if we created a terrorist group inside Gaza? What if we befriend the Muslims and appear as one of them? And one day, we use it to attack our land thus giving us justification for occupying theirs?"
I would maybe believe that if Muslim around the world disavowed hamas, but they overwhelmingly support them, proven by the mass protests happening *right now*

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
They build them from the stuff they receive as help - food, fuel, medical supplies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, BigJimsWornOutTires, .*my*. and 1 other person
They build them from the stuff they receive as help - food, fuel, medical supplies, etc.
mostly fuel yeah
they trade hostages for fuel

Supplies are cut off currently. Must be running on fumes at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I would maybe believe that if Muslim around the world disavowed hamas, but they overwhelmingly support them, proven by the mass protests happening *right now*
Then the rockets they have are a stockpile they've been building for many years. Therefore, everything that's happening today, the thousands of dead Palestinian children and babies were to be expected.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I send em a few now and then

Iran

• +1
Most of their stuff are old BM-21 rockets of which there are still shitloads in area from cold war, but a lot are also home-produced (that's why they're so shitty that half doesn't even reach the border) and fired from improvised wire standings. I also wouldn't be surprised if the humanitarian supplies they get are used to produce improvised missiles, or at least they're selling off what they get to buy more weapons on black market

North Korea, China, Iran

Nope, they have huge reserves...

So the only proof is a satellite image of some silos, where we dont know whats being stored or how full they are?

Is anyone really going to fall for this, especially from the IDF:lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, .*my*. and Gonthar
So the only proof is a satellite image of some silos, where we dont know whats being stored or how full they are?

Is anyone really going to fall for this, especially from the IDF:lul:
They monitored their temperature with long-range infrared sensors, based on the way it fluctuates when exposed to sun, they can determine if the tanks are full or empty, even estimate the density of the liquid kept inside.
You don't really believe Hamas would actually give that fuel to the civilians... :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48684

Imagine that. Imagine Israel has been dick-hard for Gaza for the last seven decades. Imagine they thought outside the box, "What if we created a terrorist group inside Gaza? What if we befriend the Muslims and appear as one of them? And one day, we use it to attack our land thus giving us justification for occupying theirs?"
suck on some BBC

• JFL
They monitored their temperature with long-range infrared sensors, based on the way it fluctuates when exposed to sun, they can determine if the tanks are full or empty, even estimate the density of the liquid kept inside.
You don't really believe Hamas would actually give that fuel to the civilians... :feelskek:
Sorry, can I have a source for this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Already posted it.
Is it in the twitter thread? I don't see it tbh.

Is it in the twitter thread? I don't see it tbh.
They didn't say how exactly they got that info, but I think it's pretty obvious, they have satellites, drones, all sort of sophisticated equipment and sensors, but they don't want to reveal all their capabilities.
This reddit thread explains more in the comments about thermal imaging and other methods of scanning:

They didn't say how exactly they got that info, but I think it's pretty obvious, they have satellites, drones, all sort of sophisticated equipment and sensors, but they don't want to reveal all their capabilities.
This reddit thread explains more in the comments about thermal imaging and other methods of scanning:

You have stated all of this, so the onus is on you to present to me where it actually states it.

The Israel Defense Forces on Tuesday issued photos it said showed fuel tanks in the Gaza Strip, asserting it had information that large amounts of fuel were being kept there by Hamas.

All the IDF did was publish images, as the article itself stated.

They have satellites, drones, all sort of sophisticated equipment and sensors, but they don't want to reveal all their capabilities.
So they will just announce it without providing proof, and we should simply lap it up like dogs?

- Regarding r/worldnews, I think this comment puts it better than I do

The IDF have been known to lie on countless occasions, I can't really believe them.

For example:

The "recorded" conversation between Hamas

- The beheaded babies claim. (I think you already know but if necessary I will provide a source).

Etc.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

The Mossad literally funded Hamas because they were against Fatah so this is somewhat true

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The Mossad literally funded Hamas because they were against Fatah so this is somewhat true
But the Muslim community around the world doesn't understand that. If there's a group claiming to be Muslims, perhaps, they are ... in a sense but working with Israel, how would they know?