Where do I meet Stacy’s?

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
Hi guys, I’ve looksmaxxed myself out now, and comfortably would say I’m Chad (robust pretty boy with muscles and 6ft 2).

Now I need to know where do I meet good looking women.

My pheno I’m looking for in girls is like this:

IMG 1711
IMG 1371
IMG 1824

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Brunettes are also my type. Unfortunately they aren’t around often. Idk just go out, u can’t rly decide where which type chills

Can you pm me your face

Brunettes are also my type. Unfortunately they aren’t around often. Idk just go out, u can’t rly decide where which type chills
Nah I mean specifically good countries to meet girls like this. I live in the UK, and it’s mostly full of fat MTBs who have dark blonde colouring.

I’m thinking of relocating to a country that offers me better looking women. Cause I don’t wanna be shallow, but I just can’t fall in love with a girl unless her looks wow me.

Nah I mean specifically good countries to meet girls like this. I live in the UK, and it’s mostly full of fat MTBs who have dark blonde colouring.

I’m thinking of relocating to a country that offers me better looking women. Cause I don’t wanna be shallow, but I just can’t fall in love with a girl unless her looks wow me.
Spain or other south European countries

Thanks. Is UK a lost cause for this phenotype?
Idk man I live in Germany, but I have a few of these type of girls at my school. There are also a lot of ethnics here around, idk if u have problem with that

Pm face and I'll tell you if you can get Stacy, and where/how you can do it.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Idk man I live in Germany, but I have a few of these type of girls at my school. There are also a lot of ethnics here around, idk if u have problem with that
Nah I don’t have a problem with ethnics. Just not ideal for what I’m looking for in a wife.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
Any barrio in Los Angeles or Tijuana.
I was thinking LA tbf. All these kind of girls are in American sitcoms (Victorious, Big Time Rush, iCarly, The Thundermans). Maybe I gotta relocate there.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
and comfortably would say I’m Chad (robust pretty boy
Op if you're Chad then I'm Jesus Christ.
Goddamn larper, welcome to my ignore list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 41284 and yeeyeeslayer
If you wait outside my house you will see tons coming out cold approach one of them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Not a single Stacy in sight

Also, OP PM’ed me and he’s subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 41284
OP pmed me and he's an indian LTN

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 41284
  • +1
japan

• Hmm...
Kannst du mir ein Beispiel von einer Stacy schicken? Muss keine sein, die du kennst

Kannst du mir ein Beispiel von einer Stacy schicken? Muss keine sein, die du kennst
IMG 4421

Hier ein Beispiel. Brünetten sind genau mein Typ. Diese hier ist ganz schön köstlich

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
At McDonald's.

• +1
can i see u
I’m not actually a Chad in PSL. Im like HTN roughly in PSL, but have wayy higher SMV coz I’m 6ft 2, jacked, tanned, got good collagen, good dense hair with NW0 hairline