Where do you pirate photoshop?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
I want to learn how to design stuff and make morphs on the side for a few bucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smallman and Jeww
alr guys if you want a morph pm me and I'll do one for free as long as I get to use it to build my portfolio

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twilight, Jeww and wackedchives
Just use photopea

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Lebron_James
How do you plan on making money from this
idk just do stuff for free to build a portfolio and then start selling the service.

Won't hurt to try I have no school work rn

idk just do stuff for free to build a portfolio and then start selling the service.

Won't hurt to try I have no school work rn
Too late lil bro, already stole your idea and made a gig on fiverr

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
literal any youtube video about photoshop download has the link to it in the description

• +1
shhh, im going to be rich from doing morphs just wait and see
I'm also gonna sell the skyscraper method and the 6ft6 method to desperate heightcels on tiktok and instagram

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Bro you just keep giving me ideas
i don't think either of these ideas are going to work tbh

If you live in America just go find a construction site and ask them for a job. They'll pay you in cash and don't really care about your age or citizenship status since half the construction workforce is illegal anyway

i don't think either of these ideas are going to work tbh

If you live in America just go find a construction site and ask them for a job. They'll pay you in cash and don't really care about your age or citizenship status since half the construction workforce is illegal anyway
And why the fuck would i do that lmao I'm not some border hopper and I'm in school rn and when I'm done in 1 year I will have a high paying job

And why the fuck would i do that lmao I'm not some border hopper and I'm in school rn and when I'm done in 1 year I will have a high paying job
easy cash mane, also if you're about to have a high paying job why are you reselling courses :lul::lul::lul::lul:

easy cash mane, also if you're about to have a high paying job why are you reselling courses :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You can never have enough money, and im broke right now

• +1
I want to learn how to design stuff and make morphs on the side for a few bucks
1377x, use a vpn if your isp cares

you’re business idea sounds like oversaturated garbage tbh

• +1
You can usually check reddit or any forum type websites to see if they have any useful pirating techniques since any tutorials on other platforms usually get discovered, deleted and results in that very method being patched later on.

r/piracy and probably fmhy (free media heck yeah)

Use gimp

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
My school provides everyone with every Adobe software for free since it is a public American school. Perhaps yours school offers it ask your teacher.

• +1
Monkrus you stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc