Where should I look when walking all by my own without creeping people who cross ? What's the best way to walk and look good/ get female gaze by walk

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
So when I walk all by myself I usually get lost in my thoughts and look at the ground but whenever someone is near me or crossing me I wake up from my thoughts and start looking somewhere but I feel like since I'm forcing the look at random places I look like an autist looking everywhere.. then sometimes I just fix my eyes on 1 place but I get tears in my eyes because I have to blink multiple times but I don't want to blink in order to not look cringe sick... Does anyone have good tips on how to walk normally without blinking too much and not looking autist when there's people near ? Where should I look? Is there an attractive walk for males because I know some girls that get my attention by their walks even tho they ugly in the face and body.

So when I walk all by myself I usually get lost in my thoughts and look at the ground but whenever someone is near me or crossing me I wake up from my thoughts and start looking somewhere but I feel like since I'm forcing the look at random places I look like an autist looking everywhere.. then sometimes I just fix my eyes on 1 place but I get tears in my eyes because I have to blink multiple times but I don't want to blink in order to not look cringe sick... Does anyone have good tips on how to walk normally without blinking too much and not looking autist when there's people near ? Where should I look? Is there an attractive walk for males because I know some girls that get my attention by their walks even tho they ugly in the face and body.
just relax nigga damn

i guarantee no one gives a shit where ur eyes are looking at

• JFL
Reactions: chemtrails
AUTISM

AUTISMMMMM

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
no for real guys... is there like some kinda of cat walk for males? I feel like runway models look too tryhard on their walks

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
over for you :feelshmm:

Just make quick eye contact with them, look down at their crotch and then return to stare them into the eyes until they have passed by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Just make quick eye contact with them, look down at their crotch and then return to stare them into the eyes until they have passed by
Maybe I should just analyze the way they're dressed then once they pass me I look at them from the back to see if their clothes fits them well

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Maybe I should just analyze the way they're dressed then once they pass me I look at them from the back to see if their clothes fits them well
analyze their crotch to see if they have a bulge then once u pass analyze their bossom

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'm just trying to know if there's a walk that pleases female gaze yk like what's the best pace to walk at/shoulders moving... etc like cmon ain't this a looksmaxxing forum? there should be some walkmaxxing for looks... some girls ain't attractive but they get my attention from their walks... surely us males can do the same

I'm just trying to know if there's a walk that pleases female gaze yk like what's the best pace to walk at/shoulders moving... etc like cmon ain't this a looksmaxxing forum? there should be some walkmaxxing for looks... some girls ain't attractive but they get my attention from their walks... surely us males can do the same
shoulders back; don't roll shoulders forward, hold good head posture, keep eyes levelled, walk at a good pace (not slow or frantically) keep hands away from pockets or only have 1 hand in your pockets

Look forward into nothing

It's all about the shapes of the bones in your face

I JUST DEBUNKED THE MOST SEXY MALE WALK: just copy john travolta's walk in this clip