where to buy aromasin?

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
best sites to buy aromasin? With a debit/credit card, or paypal.

I have a bunch you can have lol

Seriously though, I guess alldaychemist or something similar. But I'd recommend a non-steroidal AI for most purposes

Seriously though, I guess alldaychemist or something similar. But I'd recommend a non-steroidal AI for most purposes
Alldaychemist doesnt accept debit/credit card, and paypal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Purple panda labs

Like what? Is letrozol good? I’m on aromasin Rn

Like what? Is letrozol good? I’m on aromasin Rn

My personal experience was aromasin was completely ineffective at lowering my estradiol via bloodwork, even at 25mg per day (and it was straight from CVS). I found letro or arimidex worked equally well.

• +1
Reactions: nemesis and Luke LLL
My personal experience was aromasin was completely ineffective at lowering my estradiol via bloodwork, even at 25mg per day (and it was straight from CVS). I found letro or arimidex worked equally well.
What do you recommend for growth plate inhibition

• +1
Letro is extremely strong and will crash estrogen guaranteed

That's broscience nonsense, arimidex is a little stronger than letrozole on a mg for mg basis. I've experimented with both while OFF steroids, and both lowered my estradiol and raised my test substantially. It never translated to increased performance like I was hoping it might, but I felt fine.
What do you recommend for growth plate inhibition

There's a decent body of evidence that letro or arimidex work more or less equally well for this. Here's a paper comparing the two in boys taking a full dose EVER DAY for years (this paper just reports the first years data) without any bad effects. Based on what I saw with my own bloodwork you could probably get away with a much smaller dose of either and still get most of the potential height benefit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Luke LLL
That's broscience nonsense, arimidex is a little stronger than letrozole on a mg for mg basis. I've experimented with both while OFF steroids, and both lowered my estradiol and raised my test substantially. It never translated to increased performance like I was hoping it might, but I felt fine.

There's a decent body of evidence that letro or arimidex work more or less equally well for this. Here's a paper comparing the two in boys taking a full dose EVER DAY for years (this paper just reports the first years data) without any bad effects. Based on what I saw with my own bloodwork you could probably get away with a much smaller dose of either and still get most of the potential height benefit.

whats ur estradiol at with ur current dosing of AI? never mind just read above

• +1
whats ur estradiol at with ur current dosing of AI?

I don't juice anymore and don't take an AI off cycle as I found it didn't do anything positive for body comp or strength. When I was on high TRT doses of test (200mg) I'd use about 2.5mg of letro per week (cut pill into thirds and took EOD) and that kept me in the 30s, and when I experimented with letro and adex off cycle estradiol would dip below range while lh and test would go out of range high, don't remember off hand what the exact figures were. I could probably dig up all my old privatemd test results though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
how do you buy outside of USA?

@AlexChase89 @Too$hort hy guys.. I have been using letos for 2 weeks and the side affect is really worst.. Depression, more sensitive,unsocialable etc..

I'm just wondering does i need to taper off slowly when stopping using letros instead of directly stop? Can you explain to me about this taper of means.. Because i didnt speak english

@AlexChase89 @Too$hort hy guys.. I have been using letos for 2 weeks and the side affect is really worst.. Depression, more sensitive,unsocialable etc..

I'm just wondering does i need to taper off slowly when stopping using letros instead of directly stop? Can you explain to me about this taper of means.. Because i didnt speak english
Your hair will fall out too son

You don't need to taper, just stop taking it