I need a source for Aromasin and peptides that takes debit card

Jeww

Jeww

Banned

I can't get crypto, trust me I've tried everything. There is no possible way of me getting crypto so please don't tell me to

Paypal is works too

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I think alldaychemist sells it.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Jeww
brainlabz

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
most good peptides sellers take bank transfer, why not use it?

• +1

I can't get crypto, trust me I've tried everything. There is no possible way of me getting crypto so please don't tell me to

Paypal is works too
are you fucking retarded you can get crypto in any fucking country in the world mongoloid

are you fucking retarded you can get crypto in any fucking country in the world mongoloid
Welcome to my ignore list

read the post before you reply next time

you have not tried everything

youve tried to the best of your ability which is that of a mongoloid apparently
I literally did id verification with my mothers id, I actually can't buy it for some reason

maybe my bank won't allow it

my moms card doesn't work either

you have not tried everything

youve tried to the best of your ability which is that of a mongoloid apparently
You can’t buy crypto without id

• +1
Use a different exchange not all need id
For example?

All I tried require ID. My piece of shit bank is also a problem, won't let me buy shit online

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I literally did id verification with my mothers id, I actually can't buy it for some reason

metamask wallet @It's all good man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and Jeww
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and HTN_Mentalcel
have u tried uniswap?
It's only eth on there tho
Screenshot 2024 03 27 222246

i'm so sick of this shit

I literally submit id n everything to moonpay and they fucking banned me

use a virtual credit card

wtf is moonpay???????
I have never even heard of it lmao
U use it to top up your crypto wallet

Dunno what happened, I could buy crypto normally in mid 2022 without any kyc bullshit

qsc

• +1
just take ai and mk

• +1
I am underage too and i still managed to pay using cryptos, you won't be able to use a regular platform but you can use Paybis. https://paybis.com/
You just have to enter the BTC address and they will transfer your money to it, i have used it twice and it worked perfectly each time.
Selling prescription drugs isn't legal, so if you find a source that accepts credit cards it is most likely a scam

• +1
For example?

All I tried require ID. My piece of shit bank is also a problem, won't let me buy shit online

• +1
Dude all of these require me to use moonpay which then requires kyc, and I’d verification

just take ai and mk
Still can’t buy them without id, brainlabz emailed me, they won’t let me buy it without crypto and they even specify in the email that it requires kyc

• Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO
Just use the wallet inside telegram, there's no kyc with ID as it's linked to your number. The only problem is that the fees are crazy. It sounds like your bank blocks crypto transactions, it happened to a lot of my banks because of fraud etc

• +1
Just use the wallet inside telegram, there's no kyc with ID as it's linked to your number. The only problem is that the fees are crazy. It sounds like your bank blocks crypto transactions, it happened to a lot of my banks because of fraud etc
Is it like a bot or something? You got a name or link?

Dude all of these require me to use moonpay which then requires kyc, and I’d verification
Did you even try bisq? They don't ask for moonpay or anything most of them don't ask moonpay

• +1
Still can’t buy them without id, brainlabz emailed me, they won’t let me buy it without crypto and they even specify in the email that it requires kyc
I paid them twice using Paybis. As long as the bitcoins are sent to their address, you are good to go.
Some other users used that method and i've never heard anything negative about them.

• +1
I paid them twice using Paybis. As long as the bitcoins are sent to their address, you are good to go.
Some other users used that method and i've never heard anything negative about them.
I’ll try it out

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Thanks a lot for the tip, I just realized the real problem is my bank. The jews won't let me buy shit off crypto vendors. My card got declined on the telegram wallet, but it works without kyc.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Thanks a lot for the tip, I just realized the real problem is my bank. The jews won't let me buy shit off crypto vendors. My card got declined on the telegram wallet, but it works without kyc.
Which country do you live in? Also you could do p2p buying, idk where though (I buy from people i know irl) it's something to look into

• +1
Which country do you live in? Also you could do p2p buying, idk where though (I buy from people i know irl) it's something to look into
I live in scandinavia. I need to find some way to bypass my bank declining every fucking purchase. I thought of buying prepaid mastercards but most crypto vendors don't accept those.

Idk about p2p, I could look into it but a stranger probably won't sell to me (I'm underage).

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I am underage too and i still managed to pay using cryptos, you won't be able to use a regular platform but you can use Paybis. https://paybis.com/
You just have to enter the BTC address and they will transfer your money to it, i have used it twice and it worked perfectly each time.
Selling prescription drugs isn't legal, so if you find a source that accepts credit cards it is most likely a scam
Hey bro, I tried paybis and it asked for an advanced kyc. Thanks for the suggestion though.