I need a source for Aromasin and peptides that takes debit card

Hey bro, I tried paybis and it asked for an advanced kyc. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Not for the transfer, for buying cryptos there and having a paybis wallet yes you need to register, verify your account and eventually you will face kyc.
I just followed the procedure (without completing the payment at the end), and I didn't encounter any KYC requirements.
Go to this link (Buy cryptos): https://paybis.com/ (don't register and/or verify your account).
Enter the amount of BTC in your currency that you want to exchange, input your email and phone number, and then select "external wallet." Simply copy and paste Brainlabz's address (which they must have sent to you via email). After that, input your credit card details, and you should be good to go.
That's roughly how I proceeded when i paid them, and it worked perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Not for the transfer, for buying cryptos there and having a paybis wallet yes you need to register, verify your account and eventually you will face kyc.
I just followed the procedure (without completing the payment at the end), and I didn't encounter any KYC requirements.
Go to this link (Buy cryptos): https://paybis.com/ (don't register and/or verify your account).
Enter the amount of BTC in your currency that you want to exchange, input your email and phone number, and then select "external wallet." Simply copy and paste Brainlabz's address (which they must have sent to you via email). After that, input your credit card details, and you should be good to go.
That's roughly how I proceeded when i paid them, and it worked perfectly.
I could also do this on Skrill now that I think about it. On there one can deposit money and withdraw that money in the form of crypto to a wallet/recipient. If I simply deposit money into skrill I can put the withdrawal adress as the brainlabz one. I bring this up because my card got declined on paybis and all other crypto things, but not skill.

I could also do this on Skrill now that I think about it. On there one can deposit money and withdraw that money in the form of crypto to a wallet/recipient. If I simply deposit money into skrill I can put the withdrawal adress as the brainlabz one. I bring this up because my card got declined on paybis and all other crypto things, but not skill.
Why was it declined tho ? Mine got declined once but that was because i didn't had enough credit jfl.
>Skrill does not have any direct exposure to crypto as the crypto leg of the transaction is processed via the Liquidity Provider. The customer needs to be KYC verified to complete the transfer. If that's not the case, they will be asked to complete their verification right after the Login/Registration screen.
Well even with skrill you can't escape KYC, i'm afraid.

• +1
Why was it declined tho ? Mine got declined once but that was because i didn't had enough credit jfl.
>Skrill does not have any direct exposure to crypto as the crypto leg of the transaction is processed via the Liquidity Provider. The customer needs to be KYC verified to complete the transfer. If that's not the case, they will be asked to complete their verification right after the Login/Registration screen.
Well even with skrill you can't escape KYC, i'm afraid.
My skrill account is in my fathers name, with kyc complete. I forgot to mention that sorry

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
  • +1
Nice !
Go ahead then, it should work without many problems.
Thanks. I deposited 150 usd just to test but the account was locked cause i hadn't used it for a while. I was asked for ID and proof of residence which I gave them. Now I just have to wait and see

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad