WHICH EUROPEAN ETHNICITY IS HOTTEST?

Turkish (if they're waxxed properly)

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Ur a faggot posting about what ugly 5’10 lanklet trannies look the best

Please kill urself dude

Unironically less gay than posting Chico vs jordan

When it comes to women Slavic is the hottest. When it comes to men Mediterranean and North Atlantid are the hottest

Ur a faggot posting about what ugly 5’10 lanklet trannies look the best

Please kill urself dude

Unironically less gay than posting Chico vs jordan
what trannies are u talking about schizo

I can see that they give a similar vibe to med women
They look ethnic but not too ethnic if you know what I mean. Sorta similar to a lot of Italians and Greeks

They look ethnic but not too ethnic if you know what I mean. Sorta similar to a lot of Italians and Greeks
yeah thats why i said they are similar in vibe, retard?

Out of all central Asian they do know doubt rest are subhuman
yeah i mean im not gonna lie they look sexy but me having sex with one of them as a pure pole would be like washing my genetics to complete waste, its wayyyy worse than like mixing with a non pole but euro

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
nordics too

tbh not to sound like i'm glazing but all europeans ethnicities are hot

nordics, spanish, italian, french, balkan, slavic, celtic/british, central euro etc.

they're all honestly gl and i can't say for certain who mogs who
British are not hot jfl

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Norwegian n Swedish the best by far
Danish are subhumans w vomit language
Balkan n slavic good as well, but they either look like potatoes or rllyy fcking good

Norwegian n Swedish the best by far
Danish are subhumans w vomit language
Balkan n slavic good as well, but they either look like potatoes or rllyy fcking good
norwegian and swedish are mid, but they are unique in the sense that they are technically the whitest europeans

turkish

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
like western turkish, you prefer more the ones that have that european admixture right
yep the euro passing ones

to me top fogger ethnicities in europe are italian, ukrainian and turkish (for foids)

• +1
yep the euro passing ones

to me top fogger ethnicities in europe are italian, ukrainian and turkish (for foids)
be careful some of them often look like a breed of mumbai and white

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
norwegian and swedish are mid, but they are unique in the sense that they are technically the whitest europeans
Nah they look the best on average

Meds for sure, the blonde barbie doll look is hard to pull off most of the time they look retarded

• +1
Nah they look the best on average
I live in london so i dont see beauty like that very often, let alone their own countries are being flooded with poo

Meds for sure, the blonde barbie doll look is hard to pull off most of the time they look retarded
meds are more fuckable rather than romantic tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and yeeyeeslayer
This is just if I had to narrow it down but tbh all Europeans mog
Western men are such cucks they make excuses that their women are sluts or that especially the germanic women look like men due to their strong jawlines, what the fuck are they supposed to have then birdfaces?

You can find beautiful women everywhere yeah.

But I think the absolute best ones are in central europe like Germany, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Belarus.

The west like france and uk seems uncultured and a lot of them are naturally whores, same goes for the far east and south, and north.
Wait so German girls are as bad as western girls?

fuck no they are better than english, my girlfriend is german
I spelt are instead of are not lmao I have been to Germany many time but not enough to anaylize like that

I spelt are instead of are not lmao I have been to Germany many time but not enough to anaylize like that
ah i see. yeah nah ive lived in the uk for about 10 years now, i dont know i feel like an abused dog whenever i move to another country and i just appreciate it because its not the uk, during these 10 years ive only been to poland for 7 or 10 days, thats it.

ah i see. yeah nah ive lived in the uk for about 10 years now, i dont know i feel like an abused dog whenever i move to another country and i just appreciate it because its not the uk, during these 10 years ive only been to poland for 7 or 10 days, thats it.
yeah the modern UK is ethnic sespool and ugly hoe's I dont blame you for feeling shit I live in Canada and hate it here to its becoming like the uk but with guns

yeah the modern UK is ethnic sespool and ugly hoe's I dont blame you for feeling shit I live in Canada and hate it here to its becoming like the uk but with guns
One of the things that makes it special to itself that makes me hate it is roadman culture, I swear i beat up so many guys even at my high school who were like that, how can white people be raised in this shithole city? Non-stop anti white hate and knives, threats it's insane.

One of the things that makes it special to itself that makes me hate it is roadman culture, I swear i beat up so many guys even at my high school who were like that, how can white people be raised in this shithole city? Non-stop anti white hate and knives, threats it's insane.
I hate road man culture to its a thing in Canada now with Somalis dressing like road men comiting crimes listening to UK rap

I hate road man culture to its a thing in Canada now with Somalis dressing like road men comiting crimes listening to UK rap
Dude when I was 17 and was government housed there would be these fucking zoomers playing this uk rap shit EVERY single day in the morning like its cool.

I dont understand how people like that are even functional they genuinely adopt that lifestyle it's so depressing