WHICH EUROPEAN ETHNICITY IS HOTTEST?

if i was making 6 figures id be slaying tbh im broke as fuck
Youll get there bro, once you know what the goverment pours money and you find the hole, ull be rich

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Sorta, some people say chadlite without the nose, other say mtn without the nose
based on my bone structure and young pics, i have a feeling i have a strong jaw i have to lose weight tho i keep eating bullshit

based on my bone structure and young pics, i have a feeling i have a strong jaw i have to lose weight tho i keep eating bullshit
Just eat food that dont fuck up your hormone, calories are bullshit

Just eat food that dont fuck up your hormone, calories are bullshit
true so many people eat processed foods like these sausage rolls pizza that barely even tastes good it tastes shit how the fuck do people eat this? I dont even know what my body fat percentage is since I have some klinefelter-like bodyfat distribution where it goes to my hips

true so many people eat processed foods like these sausage rolls pizza that barely even tastes good it tastes shit how the fuck do people eat this? I dont even know what my body fat percentage is since I have some klinefelter-like bodyfat distribution where it goes to my hips
Yea but you cant really trust the media for diets since most are processed even the fruits and veggies. Try to lose weight to see if the fat from ur hips disappears

• +1
yeah i mean im not gonna lie they look sexy but me having sex with one of them as a pure pole would be like washing my genetics to complete waste, its wayyyy worse than like mixing with a non pole but euro
The rest of Central Asia is to chink we’re perfect amount tbh

Yea but you cant really trust the media for diets since most are processed even the fruits and veggies. Try to lose weight to see if the fat from ur hips disappears

Swedish or German
whats the difference between those and like slavic girls, or just slavic vs germanic/nordic in general.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Me.
IMG 20240418 111624

Italy
Spain

• JFL
whats the difference between those and like slavic girls, or just slavic vs germanic/nordic in general.
imo the nordic sub group mogs Slavic girls better appeal most of the time and same with colouring

imo the nordic sub group mogs Slavic girls better appeal most of the time and same with colouring
Yeah i dont know a lot of guys have a fetish for slavic girls they arent even that good in my opinion, people forget about nordic and germanic