Which field has the lowest work requirements with the highest financial gain?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
By work requirements I don’t mean jobs without an education required. I mean time consuming jobs. If you work a white collar job (private equity, doctor, lawyer etc) the working hours tend to be very long, so the pay off isn’t worth it until you get a senior position/managerial role.

I wanna know which jobs require the lowest amount of hours with the highest salary possible. I value free time more than wage slaving. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and thereallegend
Drug dealer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sushifart, The Antichrist, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Sell your ass to jews

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, aspiringexcel, future_mogger and 1 other person
that's a million dollar question

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
cs

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
arbitrage poker srs

Didn’t expect schizos on an incel forum to be able to help me either, but it was worth giving it a shot
whatever you do don’t listen to @thereallegend haha

Multimillionaire property tycoon like Crisick, 0 effort required and unlimited financial gain (disclaimer: gains may not be real) @Bozoogway @worldmog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, future_mogger, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Multimillionaire property tycoon like Crisick, 0 effort required and unlimited financial gain (disclaimer: gains may not be real) @Bozoogway @worldmog
Flipping houses is legit, but who tf got the money in the first place to buy and renovate flats JFL

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ascension
Besides management roles, hard to rly answer that. In general any in-demand field is gonna be somewhat time consuming, unless u specialize in it to such an extent where u can take on ur own clientele and set ur own hrs/workload

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
btc investor, gigger, and n337

• +1
By work requirements I don’t mean jobs without an education required. I mean time consuming jobs. If you work a white collar job (private equity, doctor, lawyer etc) the working hours tend to be very long, so the pay off isn’t worth it until you get a senior position/managerial role.

I wanna know which jobs require the lowest amount of hours with the highest salary possible. I value free time more than wage slaving. Thoughts?
podcasting/being famous

stocks, bets aka whatever is high risk with potential for high yield which obviously makes them unsafe due to the likely chance of you losing money.

• +1
stocks, bets aka whatever is high risk with potential for high yield which obviously makes them unsafe due to the likely chance of you losing money.
Watched the big short again yesterday. Michael Burry type shit innit

I believe that it mostly depends on the individual rather than the field itself. If you are dark triad, high IQ, and self-employed, you can pull it off in any field that you can imagine.