Which is more important for stimulating facial bone growth- Tesosterone or IGF-1?

positiveloop

positiveloop

Bronze
I faintly remember reading that both stimulate osteoblasts

Buttsex works like a charm

I noticed the guys who drop the soup grow bones faster

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, dannydipss and pentamogged9000
Buttsex works like a charm

I noticed the guys who drop the soup grow bones faster
What a fantastic contribution! Thank you!

Fml why didnt i post here in 2019 or something before all you tiktok teens got here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, kekamphetamine, looksmaxxer14 and 6 others

Fml why didnt i post here in 2019 or something before all you tiktok teens got here
JoinedJun 2, 2023Posts164Reputation93

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kekamphetamine, Av0nr, Debetro and 1 other person
you need to consider a lot of things not just igf1 or testosterone, the factors that regulate growth include growth hormone, igf-1, thyroid hormone, estrogen, androgen, glucocorticoids, and vitamin d, and overnutrition is ideal. bone growth is the ultimate result of the coordinated signaling of both endocrine and paracrine/autocrine factors that interact to promote chondrocyte proliferation and hypertrophy in the growth plate.

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, kekamphetamine, positiveloop and 2 others
you need to consider a lot of things not just igf1 or testosterone, the factors that regulate growth include growth hormone, igf-1, thyroid hormone, estrogen, androgen, glucocorticoids, and vitamin d, and overnutrition is ideal. bone growth is the ultimate result of the coordinated signaling of both endocrine and paracrine/autocrine factors that interact to promote chondrocyte proliferation and hypertrophy in the growth plate.
I am soon going to make a thread along those lines. Most height growth threads on here don't consider all the factors that lead to bone growth, leading to them getting no bone growth. Blasting HGH and AI in some cases will still not be enough since that only fulfills two factors of increasing height.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and redfacccee
Thank you. Thats true, it is compilcated. mirin your knowledge.
But, i am talking specfically about what stimulates osteoblasts in the face, for exmaple you mentioned vitamin d but isnt it only importnant AFTER osteoblasts has been triggered, to utilize calcium for bone growth?

Growth hormone definitley does alot of the triggering, even adults who take it experiemce bone growth. But i wonder what is the rough percentage of inportance for each of these (igf1, hgh, T etc?) And are all of these absolutely crucial, or if one is low the others can sort of make up for it.

Estrogen could trigger osteoblats i think, especially in women, not sure. I have a theiry that my zygos grew sideways because of estrogen dominance.

Glycocorticoids do the opposite of activating osteoblasts right? So need to keep them low

Thyroid and andrigen idk about, you think they trigger bone formation?

You have to chew aswell, but it will take a few months for any increase in bone mass or density cause it takes time for the growth factors to increase, I won’t pretend I remember the exact science behind it but the stuff that increases bone density takes months to build up to the point actual change occurs. This is backed by science, it’s just we don’t hear about it much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and positiveloop
You have to chew aswell, but it will take a few months for any increase in bone mass or density cause it takes time for the growth factors to increase, I won’t pretend I remember the exact science behind it but the stuff that increases bone density takes months to build up to the point actual change occurs. This is backed by science, it’s just we don’t hear about it much
Thats true.
So bone density increase over time also leads to hypertrophy?

Thank you. Thats true, it is compilcated. mirin your knowledge.
But, i am talking specfically about what stimulates osteoblasts in the face, for exmaple you mentioned vitamin d but isnt it only importnant AFTER osteoblasts has been triggered, to utilize calcium for bone growth?

Growth hormone definitley does alot of the triggering, even adults who take it experiemce bone growth. But i wonder what is the rough percentage of inportance for each of these (igf1, hgh, T etc?) And are all of these absolutely crucial, or if one is low the others can sort of make up for it.

Estrogen could trigger osteoblats i think, especially in women, not sure. I have a theiry that my zygos grew sideways because of estrogen dominance.

Glycocorticoids do the opposite of activating osteoblasts right? So need to keep them low

Thyroid and andrigen idk about, you think they trigger bone formation?
it would be hard to say if there is an order of importance, need to do more research. the simplest way and most obvious thing i could say is that you'd ideally want your body to be in an anabolic environment and do everything you can to be hormonally sound for the long-term to see any drastic effect. i recommend you look up osteoanabolics and what treatments they do for osteoporosis. theres drugs like teriparatide which i have been looking at and and will try sourcing..

• +1
Reactions: positiveloop
Wait nvm i missed this part
Which growth factors do you think?
I don’t remember the exact science but it was a Japanese study focusing on young men doing weight training and part of the study was “it is well known that it takes 4 to 6 months for changes in osteoblast and hormonal activity to increase bone density” I’m paraphrasing that obviously but the study showed that after 4 months there wasn’t an increase in bone density but there was an increase in basically all the predictors of increased bone density and the conclusion was roughly “We have shown weight training leads to increased bone density” based obviously off the markers, and then I looked it up on Google “does it take 6 months for bone density to increase” and I read A few studies and basically ye it does, which I had never known before

• +1
And do you think chewing activates osteoblasts independetly of hormones ?
I’ve read studies a long time ago showing this to be the case yes

• Woah
you mean muscle Hypertrophy? I’m not sure
No i meant bone, ie density increase overtime will eventually lead to larger bones? A common crticism of bonesmashing i remeber seeing is that based on wolff's law it only increases density and not size

I don’t remember the exact science but it was a Japanese study focusing on young men doing weight training and part of the study was “it is well known that it takes 4 to 6 months for changes in osteoblast and hormonal activity to increase bone density” I’m paraphrasing that obviously but the study showed that after 4 months there wasn’t an increase in bone density but there was an increase in basically all the predictors of increased bone density and the conclusion was roughly “We have shown weight training leads to increased bone density” based obviously off the markers, and then I looked it up on Google “does it take 6 months for bone density to increase” and I read A few studies and basically ye it does, which I had never known before
Interesting, but this study is talking about limb bone density tho, Maybe its differrent than facial?
Heavy weight lifting definetley increases bone density.

Interesting, but this study is talking about limb bone density tho, Maybe its differrent than facial?
Heavy weight lifting definetley increases bone density.
Well I don’t personally see why it would be different, osteoblasts osteoclats igf 1, it’s everywhere. Maybe the japs will do a study on the jaw for us one day

No i meant bone, ie density increase overtime will eventually lead to larger bones? A common crticism of bonesmashing i remeber seeing is that based on wolff's law it only increases density and not size
Probably. I know for a fact that it would work if you were a kid, as an adult or young adult I’m not sure but honestly on a long enough time frame I really don’t see why not. As long as you’re not 30 and your hormones are declining, you can get bigger denser bones

Both. Look at roid copers that have been abusing a long time, they got that John Cena look, kind of like a neanderthal

“tiktok teens”
Joined Jun 2, 2023

“tiktok teens”
Joined Jun 2, 2023
Not on tiktok and not a teen- unlike you 🫵
Found this site early 2019 on google image search; i am superior! :soy:

Not on tiktok and not a teen- unlike you 🫵
Found this site early 2019 on google image search; i am superior! :soy:
sure buddy u found it in 2019 and didn’t create an account for years lmaooo all y’all 2023cels say this

sure buddy u found it in 2019 and didn’t create an account for years lmaooo all y’all 2023cels say this
I will not argue with a mentally ill teenager on which date i stumbled upon an internet forum

I will not argue with a mentally ill teenager on which date i stumbled upon an internet forum
Actually i will
Screenshot 20230825 202429 Gallery

• Woah
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Subliminals > mewing > bonesmashing > IGF1 > testosterone

when i first got here on my first acc there were trolls but this shit is just retarded now

first off ur a poorcel with that android of yours and second off the screenshot could easily be faked but i don’t care ur join date still says 2023
Alright man