Which one ascends me the most, rhinoplasty or beard? Also added picture with both please tell me excactly what helps most and how much

marsh3386

marsh3386

Iron
IMG 6878
IMG 6883
IMG 6880
IMG 6885

your cheekbones got larger, meaning your eyes got smaller, you also look way more tanned.

The rhino and beard ascend you, you have to get the rhino first. beard 50 and nose 50.

your cheekbones got larger, meaning your eyes got smaller, you also look way more tanned.

The rhino and beard ascend you, you have to get the rhino first. beard 50 and nose 50.
What’s the rate for each picture?

Also I think the eyes got better because of filter making my lashes longer and brows darker and clean. Also tanner just ignore the filter affects although that stuff is probably possible with softmaxxing maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
Bump I need more feedback

Looks like @Bzz :feelskek:

That doesn’t even seem like a possible rhino. Are there any before and afters with a change like that?

That doesn’t even seem like a possible rhino. Are there any before and afters with a change like that?
Its possible its called a short nose rhino, basically an implant is used to lengthen the nose and lower the nasal tip. Although im not sure if the photoshop is 100% accurate outcome its a rough idea hopefully

Try shortening philtrum
Not sure if theres really any good ways to do that. Lip lifts exist but itll probably look botched. Also lip lifts are notorious for making nose look distorted and a worse looking nose is that last thing I need

Last edited: