Which one of Fredrick Nietzsche's two fundamental moral systems do you abide by?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, zylaro, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
master

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

Give real world examples of how you do this? You doing this.

Otherwise it could quite easily be your alter-ego speaking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, northern mogger, Samsepioler and 3 others
Master mentality = Blackpillers & Chad

Slave mentality = everyone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, RTLBbc, Samsepioler and 5 others
Give real world examples of how you do this? You doing this.
Not giving a fuck. Maybe taking autistic org advice and not following laws, treating women like objects, not having empathy. Using people for your own gain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Jeww
Not giving a fuck. Maybe taking autistic org advice and not following laws, treating women like objects, not having empathy. Using people for your own gain.

Isn't taking autistic .org advice slave morality in itself?

Those who adhere to master morality create their own values based on their own experiences and perceptions of the world.

Any ideology is creating your valued bases on sold to you narratives and schools of thought

Unplugging from the society's matrix and plugging yourself into the Andrew Tate / Red / Black Pill one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, zylaro, spdxer and 1 other person
incel chad

th

• +1
Isn't taking autistic .org advice slave morality in itself?

Those who adhere to master morality create their own values based on their own experiences and perceptions of the world.

Unplugging from the society's matrix and plugging yourself into the Andrew Tate / Red / Black Pill one.
You’re right because at the end of the day, it’s not really autistic.

Mirin your master morality/mentality maxing

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Both, i am both

Give me times where you were one and when you were the other.
Too much effort, just rate my new thought, got inspired from reading nietzsche literature:

„The subjectivity of objective people is meaningless.“
- @depressionmaxxing

• +1
Too much effort, just rate my new thought, got inspired from reading nietzsche literature:

„The subjectivity of objective people is meaningless.“
- @depressionmaxxing

Hahaha. Break that thought down for me.

I guess slave because I'm not a low sentience faggot narcy

Hahaha. Break that thought down for me.
Pretty much people who lack personal experience and don‘t have their own opinions and moral, are unable to be actually subjective.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Based thread :chad:. Nietzsche entirely disgusted me with Christianity, with his idea of Ressentiment (sour grapes and transvaluation of values). But master morality is not for me, it focuses too much on the strength, like honor your strong enemy. I would rather do things for myself, to gain that feeling that power is accumulating, that resistance is overcome. That is why I looksmax, because I want to gain more possibilities with people, and for 'the difficult'.

Based thread :chad:. Nietzsche entirely disgusted me with Christianity, with his idea of Ressentiment (sour grapes and transvaluation of values). But master morality is not for me, it focuses too much on the strength, like honor your strong enemy. I would rather do things for myself, to gain that feeling that power is accumulating, that resistance is overcome. That is why I looksmax, because I want to gain more possibilities with people, and for 'the difficult'.
JoinedApr 2, 2024

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Pretty much people who lack personal experience and don‘t have their own opinions and moral, are unable to be actually subjective.

What about those that have personal experience and do have their own subjective opinions and codes of morality, while also being aware of the importantance of mindfully objective so they aren't speaking/acting under disillusionment.

he got rejected by Salomé the poor guy lost his mind jfl at that incel with that shitty moustache

Wouldn't it be a good argument to make that the ideal is to have a strong balance between Master and Slave morality? A balance. May be 60/40 or 70/30 if you're a man and 40/60 or 30/70 if you're a woman?

Because without any degree of slave morality you can't connect/engage/bond with people and without any degree of master morality you are just a follower conformist without any originality and almost essentially a tool?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and nietzsche
ur brown he would hate you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and nietzsche
Because without any degree of slave morality you can't connect/engage/bond with people and without any degree of master morality you are just a follower conformist
You must know how to sell yourself to people and how to connect with them, I doubt morality has anything to do with it. But yes, without a degree of master morality you are just a pushover.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and grief
You must know how to sell yourself to people and how to connect with them, I doubt morality has anything to do with it. But yes, without a degree of master morality you are just a pushover.
OP has 80iq max and spends his days here trying to push people down while being a failure in every aspect of his life
this is the type of retard that yaps about master morality these days on the internet
despite all of this, nietzsche writings are insanely interesting

• +1
OP has 80iq max and spends his days here trying to push people down while being a failure in every aspect of his life
this is the type of retard that yaps about master morality these days on the internet
despite all of this, nietzsche writings are insanely interesting

I see that you're from the black pill server that gossips about me behind my back.

It's quite poetic and fitting.

I am here abiding by my own master morality why you slaves in your little discord black pill doomer channel are all plugged into your herd circle jerking miserable mentality.

Hating is a disease.

But hating on an alt and / or through another person is way worse a disease. It's cancer. You have cancer my friends. Funny that a guy online can make you guys feel that insecure, little and inferior that you have to send different users each time.

Lol, tell everyone I said HELLO. Bunch of loser shit-skins.

Morality definitely has everything to do with it.

It's a frame of thought. Way of being and way of life.

I disagree.

You're taking the word morality in it's dictionary definition. When what Nietzsche is talking about are abstract concepts.

If morality didn't have anything to do with it couples wouldn;t be splitting up when one votes Trump and Republican and the other votes Hilary and democrat.

• +1
Morality definitely has everything to do with it.

It's a frame of thought. Way of being and way of life.

I disagree.

You're taking the word morality in it's dictionary definition. When what Nietzsche is talking about are abstract concepts.

If morality didn't have anything to do with it couples wouldn;t be splitting up when one votes Trump and Republican and the other votes Hilary and democrat.

People that follow every aspect of the law are more slave morality.

Those that are law benders are less slave morality.

This ties into a way of life and ultimately goes along way to defining the type of 'person' you are in this world.

• +1
This loser just changed both his profile picture and title in order to change perception about who he is lmao.

What a sad larping nerd.

"Master" but couldn't get laid Nietzsche only won the battle in his mind.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Wanted to give an answer, then saw who posted this.

"Master" but couldn't get laid Nietzsche only won the battle in his mind.

This couldn't get laid stuff was phoney.

He had girlfriends.

Wanted to give an answer, then saw who posted this.

Brotherhood:
(Showcasing what our good man Rehab Room is talking about)

This couldn't get laid stuff was phoney.

He had girlfriends.
Sources? His oneitis brutally rejected him and fucked his best friend. Anyone who follows Nietzsche, Rand or Stirner has to live a lonely life just like them. Stirner and Rand also barely had partners I suppose they were too egoistic to share feelings.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
@MakinItHappen
So from those two options you gave, I'd definitely say I can identify myself more with the "master morality" and the reason for it is mostly very shallow and audacious : Part of it has to do with my heritage and culture in which the virtues mentioned hold very high values and myself being not so empathetic, so I like to judge the value of an event based on the consequences, and how the consequences affect various groups of people.

Moreover I'm pretty often ignorant and naturally reply to my assertions and connotations of mortality as to "more justified". It has often to do with the fact , that I rarely listen to an advice unless it comes from an authority (another shallow reason) , even though it might not be the best one.

@MakinItHappen
So from those two options you gave, I'd definitely say I can identify myself more with the "master morality" and the reason for it is mostly very shallow and audacious : Part of it has to do with my heritage and culture in which the virtues mentioned hold very high values and myself being not so empathetic, so I like to judge the value of an event based on the consequences, and how the consequences affect various groups of people.

It would be fair to say that abiding by your heritage and culture, is arguably a form of slave morality.

Not that it's a bad thing, but according to Nietzsche this comes under the umbrella of slave-morality.

That is unless you yourself created these virtues. Which you've admitted you didn't. You are simply following suit with regard to your culture and heritage. Just because it's anti-woke, doesn't mean it's not slave morality.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
However I think the approach to the issue of human mortality, has been discussed by Kant, very much in the spirit if rationalism.

Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche and butterworld
It would be fair to argue that abiding by your heritage and culture, is arguably a form of slave morality.

Not that it's a bad thing, but according to Nietzsche this comes under the umbrella of slave-morality.

That is unless you yourself created these virtues. Which you've admitted you didn't. You are simply following suit with regard to your culture and heritage. Just because it's anti-woke, doesn't mean it's not slave morality.
Ok that's interesting, so one could argue , that the fanatics and members of NS regime adhered subconsciously to slave mortality ? Yes , on surface they appeared very much devoted to their nationalistic ideas and displayed them through actions as well. Or is there a difference between monumental societies like those of NS and long history of culture and heritage?

Do you really think anyone will just say they go by slave morality lmao

Do you really think anyone will just say they go by slave morality lmao

Those that are mature, not attached and ruled by ego and honest with themselves.. yeah..