Which one of Fredrick Nietzsche's two fundamental moral systems do you abide by?

currently a slave I’ll prob be a master in a lil

I think it would be impossible to live without some slave and not optimal. You need a blend.

One is authenticity. The other is conformism.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Master, because my values are only based on my own experience. I don't give a damn if the whole world is against my values, they won't change a whit and I won't be sheepish about them. This is one thing I really admire about your supreme leader, Mahatma Gandhi. He said, "Even in a minority of one there is still the truth." This is why the opinions of mere people when it comes to things like values should never change your own beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Master, because my values are only based on my own experience. I don't give a damn if the whole world is against my values, they won't change a whit and I won't be sheepish about them. This is one thing I really admire about your supreme leader, Mahatma Gandhi. He said, "Even in a minority of one there is still the truth." This is why the opinions of mere people when it comes to things like values should never change your own beliefs.

You remind me of my fellow Brit in this video:

PURE MASTER MORALITY!

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
is saying “bless you” after someone sneezing an example of slave morality

I see that you're from the black pill server that gossips about me behind my back.

It's quite poetic and fitting.

I am here abiding by my own master morality why you slaves in your little discord black pill doomer channel are all plugged into your herd circle jerking miserable mentality.

Hating is a disease.

But hating on an alt and / or through another person is way worse a disease. It's cancer. You have cancer my friends. Funny that a guy online can make you guys feel that insecure, little and inferior that you have to send different users each time.

Lol, tell everyone I said HELLO. Bunch of loser shit-skins.
schizo ramblings
This loser just changed both his profile picture and title in order to change perception about who he is lmao.

View attachment 2840671

What a sad larping nerd.
wtf are those schizo ramblings i know you from lurking stupid temperature iq genetic dead end you are not special, no one is

What about those that have personal experience and do have their own subjective opinions and codes of morality, while also being aware of the importantance of mindfully objective so they aren't speaking/acting under disillusionment.
You are asking for their subjectivity not their objectivity

You are asking for their subjectivity not their objectivity

Part of being subjective is also being mindful that you are prone to anecdotal bias.

So objectivity is a part of subjectivity. Imo.

master, I used to be slave when I was a kid but now I can do things like talk about antimiscegenation laws and fascism to anyone irl cos I believe its right, I'm also striving to become as competent in every respect as I can , to reach a higher goal

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and MakinItHappen
Why? Are you a bud bud fresh of the banana boat uber eats driver in the west?
No, but I aligns more than more with my system of values. To view the world without oppression is to justify it.

No, but I aligns more than more with my system of values. To view the world without oppression is to justify it.

So you're altruistic. Are you vegan?

neither conformism nor authenticity fit into either categories. this is more egalitarianism vs social darwinism to an extent

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
master, I used to be slave when I was a kid but now I can do things like talk about antimiscegenation laws and fascism to anyone irl cos I believe its right, I'm also striving to become as competent in every respect as I can , to reach a higher goal
@MakinItHappen thoughts?

neither conformism nor authenticity fit into either categories. this is more egalitarianism vs social darwinism to an extent

Explain further why they don't.

@MakinItHappen thoughts?

You've become more progressive as you've aged. Is this master or slave morality is the only question.

It's slave morality if you've been brainwashed.

It's master morality if you haven't and this has come upon from your own self-exploration.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You've become more progressive as you've aged. Is this master or slave morality is the only question.

It's slave morality if you've been brainwashed.

It's master morality if you haven't and this has come upon from your own self-exploration.
I've always disliked miscegenation tbh, but this forum made me realize the disgusting extent to which other races want my race of women. finding out there were antimiscegenation laws and that's what hitler wanted too was really cool, I dont want to resurrect those movements but I'll draw off some of what they did to create my own ideology, I havent been brainwashed but there are some areas I agree and disagree that I was already inclined to do so based on my own perception of things

Last edited:
Explain further why they don't.
for example hitler and Mussolini had aligned values and goals but they were both masters, so masters can conform to each other, alternatively class struggle advocates are often in a sea of wealthy elites and could be alone in their sentiment, but the simple need to call them exploited and parasite off of their superiority is slave morality, Marxism is slave morality, you might think capitalism now has slave morality but that's the Frankfurt school and Fabian society spreading cultural Marxism onto the people, before that capitalism such as in the early 20th century America was definitely rooted in hierarchy and social darwinism, but fascism uses corporatism to force the wealthy to use their capital to benefit the nation, aswell as break the dominance of international finance to get power ,that's master morality . slave morality is definitely defined by meekness, egalitarianism and submission

over bro I wrote an essay for no reason

I'm out atm and only shit posting here and there on threads. Posting through phone.

When I am home later tonight I'll read what you've said and respond my man.

• +1
Outdated theories
You can see how much it's influenced by Marxism

• +1
That's what I was thinking lol
Most philosophers of his time were influenced by marx, Freud and Darwin

• +1
it’s almost impossible for a plebeian to obtain master morality. As you are basically born with it that’s basically my understand from reading Nietzsche.

Most Blackpillers are slave morality they envy Chads and hate women, Blackpillers self flagellate by calling themselves subhumans beg for compassion and sympathy from non-Blackpillers they think being nihilists has helped them reached nirvana. The Incel is the modern day slave morality through and through.

Chad is master morality he is self confident, self asserting has courage and power in social situations due to looks or status shows signs of nobility through their genetics

think anyone who truly doesn’t value compassion has something wrong with them, that’s a very antisocial way of thinking.
depends on what you mean by compassion and where it's coming from