Which steroid mogs for increasing dimorphic traits, anavar or masteron?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
planning a cycle to get wider clavicles, bigger ribcage, masc face, etc. im 16 so theoretically it could work

Attachments

• descarga (8).jpg
    descarga (8).jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Your hairline is under threat if your genuinely considering this. I plan to get DHT cream so Ive been taking minoxidil for the last 3 months

• +1
Reactions: callisto, BrahminBoss, wowamat and 1 other person
Your hairline is under threat if your genuinely considering this. I plan to get DHT cream so Ive been taking minoxidil for the last 3 months
i know and im ready to risk it for the biscuit bro

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Masteron, although it’s very bad for hair.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Your hairline is under threat if you’re genuinely considering this. I plan to get DHT cream so Ive been taking minoxidil for the last 3 months
I don’t think minox grown hair can offset hair shedding caused by a strong DHT derivative steroid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and chrisN
Would like to use anavar but testo is risky enough for my hair sadge..

Dont have enough knowledge to compare them, good luck researching bro

Masteron, although it’s very bad for hair.
would you explain why is masteron better? and for how long should i run a cycle? no bluepilled shit, i want results and im willing to risk myself for them

would you explain why is masteron better? and for how long should i run a cycle? no bluepilled shit, i want results and im willing to risk myself for them
It’s more androgenic; makes you feel very good, can dry you out more than var giving a more chiselled look both in terms physique and facially; and it’s cheaper to run.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
It depends what else you will be running it with ?

It depends what else you will be running it with ?
what would you recommend? i just care about getting permanent dimorphic gains in bones such as more prominent brow ridge and clavicles. also is it useless if i just take it alone?

what would you recommend? i just care about getting permanent dimorphic gains in bones such as more prominent brow ridge and clavicles. also is it useless if i just take it alone?
Then I’d recommend you taking HGH or GH releasing peptides together with a test cycle and the DHT derivative.

It would be an Expensive cycle, but I would say Test plus Mast plus HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
just take hgh dont risk hair loss

Then I’d recommend you taking HGH or GH releasing peptides together with a test cycle and the DHT derivative.

It would be an Expensive cycle, but I would say Test plus Mast plus HGH.
what if i just take masteron alone?

You need a test base. Think of DHT derivatives as enhancers
so if i ran it with test, for how long and what dosages would you recommend? i cant afford hgh so just that

I don’t think minox grown hair can offset hair shedding caused by a strong DHT derivative steroid.
me neither but i dont wanna hop on fin and I need some sort of preventative measure to help minimise potential damage. I only plan to use 12.5% so Im hoping that it wont be enough to accelerate any male pattern baldness

1 ) Peptides / gh

2) You can take only test + an Al , would be Enough for DHT as you are blocking Estrogen. You can add Proviron aswell

That’s my plan

Attachments

• IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3992.jpeg
    IMG_3992.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Roids>bonesmashing>chewing(masticgum)

Trenbolone has the highest rating. A woman used it and grew a penis. Google it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It’s more androgenic; makes you feel very good, can dry you out more than var giving a more chiselled look both in terms physique and facially; and it’s cheaper to run.
what do you think about:

- 250mg/week test e.
-25mg/day anavar

for 12 Weeks then as PCT clomid for 4 to 6 weeks

1 ) Peptides / gh

2) You can take only test + an Al , would be Enough for DHT as you are blocking Estrogen. You can add Proviron aswell

That’s my plan
check out my post

You can take only test + an Al , would be Enough for DHT as you are blocking Estrogen. You can add Proviron aswell
Was thinking about taking test and an Al. Are those pictures below results from just cycling test and an Al and do you know where I can find information on these two substances since I've never touched roids or anything like that.

I just turned 20 so I don't know if this stuff will really do anything for me lol

1 ) Peptides / gh

That’s my plan
@Osie

planning a cycle to get wider clavicles, bigger ribcage, masc face, etc. im 16 so theoretically it could work

It depends on your ar

Androgen recepto
Oh okay, look, i've decided to do this cycle for 12 weeks

-250mg test Per week
-30mg Anavar per day

Im going to start in like a month, i know the cycle looks kinda soft but i dont want to fuck up my health, and yeah i know anavar is usually taken during no more than 8 weeks but im trying to harvest as much Dht as possible

Probably mast seeing as how girls run anavar since it’s the least virilizing/masculinizing.

Do you lose hair on masteron bruv