while you guys shit talk mewing/chewing/bonesmashing the people actually doing it ascend

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
6fb5c446ed95d74ee448d7c485308c34
20DC1102 354F 4AD4 9B23 7F2026D6667F

This guy is a dedicated mfer and that's why he has insane results, jfl to the people who think it's JUST puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, RopeMaxxed, ascension! and 13 others
99% of mewing results on ortgotropics are the biggest cope of the century so of course most people don't believe it

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, 80iq, galego123 and 17 others
angles and frauding

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, 80iq, copefuel and 6 others
99% of mewing results on ortgotropics are the biggest cope of the century so of course most people don't believe it
100% agree, but that's just because actually hard mewing salludon style is INSANELY difficult and people just angle fraud results on that sub. The people that actually do it properly for an extended period of time get results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Aqua, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Facts, as time goes on were going to see more mewing ascensions. Form follows function, and the human body can adapt to a wide variety of stimuli. I'm personally lookin for to @datboijj pictures on February 14th.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, ChristianChad, Aqua and 2 others
100% agree, but that's just because actually hard mewing salludon style is INSANELY difficult and people just angle fraud results on that sub. The people that actually do it properly for an extended period of time get results
Have you seen any results or not yet?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Have you seen any results or not yet?
Of all the results I've seen, I'd say I've seen about 10 where there was ACTUAL bone change. But again, it's not because you have to get lucky. You NEED to be obsessed with correcting your shitty lifestyle that contributed to improper development in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
Mewing is cope. There has never been a result from mewing, literally. Don't you see that he is frauding hollow cheeks in the after by biting down and taking the picture with better lighting?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and subhuman incel
Mewing is cope after 18

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Mewing is cope. There has never been a result from mewing, literally. Don't you see that he is frauding hollow cheeks in the after by biting down and taking the picture with better lighting?
if you think his facial structure is the exact same as in the first pic, you're retarded. Go to his instagram @looks.maxx he posts hella pics there

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Aqua and Ryan
if you think his facial structure is the exact same as in the first pic, you're retarded. Go to his instagram @looks.maxx he posts hella pics there
Is there a picture taken with the exact same lighting in the "Before" and "After"? Until then, there's no proven result.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Ryan
Is there a picture taken with the exact same lighting in the "Before" and "After"? Until then, there's no proven result.
go to his most recent post on his instagram and tell me he has the same facial structure as his before pics

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
View attachment 1466419View attachment 1466420

This guy is a dedicated mfer and that's why he has insane results, jfl to the people who think it's JUST puberty.
I think i know this person, looks similliar to a guy i met in one blackpilled discord server and he was dedicated to bonesmashing and got results. I lost touch with him but if its the same guy from these pics i wish i could ask about his routine etc

go to his most recent post on his instagram and tell me he has the same facial structure as his before pics
How do you not understand this lol. In his most recent post he has his face up close to the camera with a light flashing on his face to make his jaw look more prominent. It is not even close to the same lighting and angle as before. You can't judge progress when someone is clearly frauding in the after

Facts, as time goes on were going to see more mewing ascensions. Form follows function, and the human body can adapt to a wide variety of stimuli. I'm personally lookin for to @datboijj pictures on February 14th.
it's getting kinda scary all the progress im getting
don't even look like me anymore
I'll just get used to it

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Ryan, gamma and 2 others
Of all the results I've seen, I'd say I've seen about 10 where there was ACTUAL bone change. But again, it's not because you have to get lucky. You NEED to be obsessed with correcting your shitty lifestyle that contributed to improper development in the first place.
100% agree, but I meant have you personally seen changes on your face

it's getting kinda scary all the progress im getting
don't even look like me anymore
I'll just get used to it

Your a god among men, nay, a god among ants

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
How do you not understand this lol. In his most recent post he has his face up close to the camera with a light flashing on his face to make his jaw look more prominent. It is not even close to the same lighting and angle as before. You can't judge progress when someone is clearly frauding in the after
Yeah bro if he just put the camera a little bit farther from his face he'd go from this
IMG 8008
To this
6bd3aa0854ecd2118c587f14d9fca075 Bd53f995eb182d1e73d7b1b115f26ac1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 18917, Aqua and 3 others
100% agree, but I meant have you personally seen changes on your face
Yeah I look like a different person compared to 1 year ago, but theres no reason for me to post results. People will just cope saying I got surgery or it was all puberty

lmao so u agree his FACE changed and it's not just angles.
Yes, jis masseters grew due to chewing. Doesn't mean mewing is legitimate. Mewing cannot move your maxilla up and forwards unless you are very young.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and AscendingHero
Yes, jis masseters grew due to chewing. Doesn't mean mewing is legitimate. Mewing cannot move your maxilla up and forwards unless you are very young.
Doesn't matter if his maxilla moved or not, he easily went up 2psl WITHOUT SURGERY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Aqua, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
Doesn't matter if his maxilla moved or not, he easily went up 2psl WITHOUT SURGERY.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"- Mark Twain​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Aqua, Ryan and 2 others
jfl at ur life for believing its angle fraud..i dont undersrtand why people are so dilusional
Screenshot 20211230 144144

Screenshot 20211230 144316
look at the fcking chin gains..its litterly the same angle and lightning

:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Aqua and Deleted member 10125
there is litterly a study which shows that mice jaw bone increase in size cuz of hard chewing.
i dont know if mewing works or not but chewing and smashing are ligit things and at the very least mewing prevents further resession so no harm in doing it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Aqua, SuperSaiyanMew and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, SuperSaiyanMew and Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: MaartenVaanThomm
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua
I never even said chewing wasn't legit for growing masseters. However there has still not been a mewing result I've seen that hasn't been extreme head tilt. chewing may be legitimate however and bone smashing idfk anything about thT shit

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Ryan
This is how mewing chanhes the entirr shape of your skull.
2630765 RDT 20211207 1147113198683008132936591
2630768 RDT 20211207 1147157585524680917545302

Chin gains from what? Are you trying to imply putting the tongue to the roof of your mouth magically grows a chin? :feelsuhh:
bonesmashing u fag. still ur low iq and try coping cause u didn’t get mewing results.
u prolly a 15+ years motmutb breather expecting to look like chico after mewing for a single minute jfl

My man learned frauding in 2 years:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Pout lips + scrunch eye area + gravity + water fasting + suck cheeks in + neck posture to pull skin tighter -> Then relax and revert back to subhuman form.

You can do this while you are taking a dump, as some of you are probably on your phone. Turn off the screen and see yourself in the reflection as you are hunched over. Simulate the frauding.

U fucking retarded niggers use the most shit fucking pictures of curries frauding with temporary swelling from punching their chin whilst squinting and frauding to prove it works.

Not to mention his neck is literally SKINNIER from leanmaxxing and in every pic it's 240p and frauded.

I’ve given up trying to promote it as the cucks don’t believe it and are happy eating their salted chicken tendies whilst I eat a low sodium diet and chew 2 hours per day.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I’ve given up trying to promote it as the cucks don’t believe it
You can't help stupid people. I've seen definite bone facial changes personally after hard mewing at the zygomatic arch + cheekbone area yet some retards here are being r/confidentlyincorrect without having ever tried it, or they did and their weak ass low testosterone exposed tongue got tired easily so they gave up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and horizontallytall
Mewing is my only saving grace at this point along with vitamins since I am way too poor to afford surgeries atm.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Bump

• Ugh..
Bump

• Ugh..
Bump

• Ugh..
Bump

• Ugh..
Bump

• Ugh..
Bump. Keep ughing u duffer

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 24712
Bumppppppp

• Ugh..
he already posted pics my nignog :feelshmm:

edit whoops thats an old post :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I got close to Salludon results when I did do it I'm going to start it up again today + vitamins.

It doesn't give wrinkles does it?

Cause wouldn't it be stressful putting your tongue up all day and night?