while you guys shit talk mewing/chewing/bonesmashing the people actually doing it ascend

How long would you mew for year wise? For life?

I had a black Stacy call me cute when I mewed and that's rare.

But it kinda backfires cause they change their mind. I would've done better with money and moneymaxxing.

Zoolander staring my honest reaction

Ngl i beleive it but how he changed pheno wtf

Also while he bonesmashes his eyeballs out this ntmaxxed pajeet is Cumming daily inside this
3283575 DE1638D0 1066 4D5E 8F2F 7B4A502D26AA 2

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 80iq, JohnDoe and LiteralCaucasian
Bonesmashing has saved my life no cap

Ngl i beleive it but how he changed pheno wtf
I have quite a few examples of people improving their pheno
I think I have a good idea on how I would do it

• Woah
Reactions: BongMog
I have quite a few examples of people improving their pheno
I think I have a good idea on how I would do it
Hmmm if you get results will you make a guideM

Hmmm if you get results will you make a guideM
it won't be very soon but yes.
I hope to have an ascension close to that of streege's (if you remember him)

• Love it
Reactions: BongMog
it won't be very soon but yes.
I hope to have an ascension close to that of streege's (if you remember him)
Mirin, hopefully you ascend to chadlite/chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
what is this guy called?

I tried finding his vid on youtube but all I find is some fkn tiktok normies posting muh 1 month ascension ffs

Bonesmashing has saved my life no cap
have you ever taken a break from bonesmashing and kept results?

i did it for 2 months and my browridge looked better but after a 1 month break the growth went away

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
have you ever taken a break from bonesmashing and kept results?

i did it for 2 months and my browridge looked better but after a 1 month break the growth went away
Smashed mainly from June 2021 to July 2022, after that been on and off. Haven’t smashed for a month now and the results are there. The longer and stronger you smash I think it becomes permanent. My bones are much more robust now than before July 2021 and I was 20 then

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
I think a combination of hard mewing, hard chewing + chin tucks if done correctly can give good results even if you're 25. 99% of people not only don't have the mental fortitude and strength of character to do these for extended periods of time in a disciplined manner but also don't do it correctly. It took Salludon months of consistency to actually learn proper technique with trial and error yet these people watch one video, do it wrong or not enough force etc think they're going to achieve good results. Bonesmashing is the one I'd be careful with, it can work but you need to cautious. Actually need to be cautious with every one of these because mewing wrong with enough force csn have really bad effects and looksmin you.
You get what you put in i suppose.

Last edited:
XRecorder Edited 14032023 222954
just mew and ull look like this bro (Gandi's Apprentice)

there is litterly a study which shows that mice jaw bone increase in size cuz of hard chewing.
i dont know if mewing works or not but chewing and smashing are ligit things and at the very least mewing prevents further resession so no harm in doing it
@AlainDelonFan seni bunun gibi şeylere etiketlemem gerek amk

I remember I thought I was mewing for 4 years until I saw a post on the great work along with a Mike mew video I’d never watched before and when I did what the video said I realised my mistake and got so depressed