White men are cool and likeable, white women are toxic and very unlikeable

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
The difference between white women and white men is so insane, White women are just very toxic and naive and ignorant, while white men seem to be the nicest coolest dudes out there, What causes this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, normie_joe, murdah and 2 others
and u are a homo for ytbois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, ominion and mayo mogger
The difference between white women and white men is so insane, White women are just very toxic and naive and ignorant, while white men seem to be the nicest coolest dudes out there, What causes this?
i mean i would be narcy aswell if mog that hard

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
They don’t mog shit, They are ugly and obese and recessed as shit, Yet they have the audacity to be ”narcy”or toxic and ignorant and naive. I don’t know what causes this, but it’s probably media brainwashing that causes this and white women are the most affected by it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and mayo mogger
Pretty white girls actually are the coolest ones, but these girls are ignorant, naive and brainwashed too, While white dudes are very cool, regardless of their looks level, chad or not chad

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mayo mogger and NoseProphecy
white men in my experience are cool, i don't really talk to white women that much unless through mutual friends because they will assume that I'm hitting on them. so i generally just avoid them until a 3rd party introduces us.

there have been many times where women will be cold and standoffish around me until they realize that the party that they are at is actually my party and this is my house. or they ease up when their friend tells them that i was the "cool guy" that they were talking about and they ease up a bit.

i still treat white women with a lot of distance and annoyance though until they say something interesting.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NoseProphecy, dehydrated and 1 other person
fucking brutal
it's not that big of a deal, they are usually all smiles after that. social proof is a real thing man. A lot of the women i have fucked or been in relationships were met through friends. people don't really like strangers unless they are wasted. i am pretty wary of strangers as well no matter what they look like.

• +1

Let me guess Asian women are ideal because they are submissive :feelskek:

• +1
Let me guess Asian women are ideal because they are submissive :feelskek:
they have a lot better attitude compared to white women, and they look prettier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and normie_joe
White women worship chad and chad alone. They are submissive and feminine only for BWC chads and thats it.

Pretty white girls actually are the coolest ones, but these girls are ignorant, naive and brainwashed too, While white dudes are very cool, regardless of their looks level, chad or not chad
every dude is cool except the radicals of an ideology

black men are the nicest and coolest ones