White men are so weak wtf

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
In all school fights ive seen in reddit white boys get fucked by mexicans and nigger.
Jfls at ubermensch cope white are weak af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, alriodai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Nice cope. Post your ogre bloated face please.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Nice cope. Post your ogre bloated face please.
3983389 Screenshot 20240205 212159 comandroidgallery3d

Ok, now post ur face ( u wont)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yirma19, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
because spics and niggers attack in groups against 1 person

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
Frauded to the max
How is it frauded nigga, just took a selfie with my huawei p30 lite in a motel that cost 3 dollars an hour before fucking a ltb

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, justropemaxbro, scrunchables and 1 other person
How is it frauded nigga, just took a selfie with my huawei p30 lite in a motel that cost 3 dollars an hour before fucking a ltb
Nice Larp, cheek sucking etc. you posted a picture no more than a week ago and you had nowhere near hollows you ogre kike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Eternal_
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Sanguinius, Mog3D and 3 others
That is because globohomo jews fucked their mentality.Whites especially yamnaya men were the strongest men back then.They raped and killed many races.
White race is dying now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez and ConfusedBolivian
U never post ur face ugly mother fucker meanwhile i get 99+ and 50 matches in 1 day kys faggot
Yh in bolivia, the ugliest shithole in the world. Nice cope though

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Nice Larp, cheek sucking etc. you posted a picture no more than a week ago and you had nowhere near hollows you ogre kike
Yeah this pic is from 2 weeks ago now i am fatter and bloated, still i have high psl bones and i am 189cm tall, u never post ur face bcs you are ugly so fuck you

That is because globohomo jews fucked their mentality.Whites especially yamnaya men were the strongest men back then.They raped and killed many races.
White race is dying now
I agree that white race is declining hard, they used to be mogger barbarians n shit but now they look like small soyboys, they have height but they gwt framemogged brutally by niggers and latinos

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah this pic is from 2 weeks ago now i am fatter and bloated, still i have high psl bones and i am 189cm tall, u never post ur face bcs you are ugly so fuck you
The way you typed that sounded like you’re on the verge of tears. Nice cope though bloatcel.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
It’s the opposite in ufc and boxing and kickboxing.

This was such a low effort shitty race bait 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 63662, moggathon and 1 other person
It’s the opposite in ufc and boxing and kickboxing.
Brazilians and niggers always mogged in martial arts, whites are not superior it is just racist west cope.
Mullatos and polynesians are the true moggers races

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
This was such a low effort shitty race bait 😂😂😂
Mullatos and polynesians are the moggers in this world, whites are good but they get mogged by mullatos and polynesians in all categories

lol if u think he’s a cumskin
He larps as a white dude and always insults me when he has the opportunity, also says my selfies are frauded wich i dont even know how to fraud tbh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
He larps as a white dude and always insults me when he has the opportunity, also says my selfies are frauded wich i dont even know how to fraud tbh
He’s the biggest loser on this site hands down and that says a lot lmao

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, latincell95, scrunchables and 1 other person
Brazilians and niggers always mogged in martial arts, whites are not superior it is just racist west cope.
Mullatos and polynesians are the true moggers races
Cope lol. kickboxing is dominated by the Dutch. And Usyk is dominating in boxing.

In all school fights ive seen in reddit white boys get fucked by mexicans and nigger.
You bolivian bussy ever wonder why you're always shown those videos by the algorhitm and not ever the videos where white guy gets the upper hand? Crazy, white guys probably have no hands at all, must be why.
Only top 2 heavyweight boxers and best UFC fighter are white guys, but I really think they must be the only ones of all white race that got hands.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Bro you live in the colonies + you're white
Yes i am actually white/euro but just bcs my profile name says ConfusedBolivian dalits here call me mut

Mexicans have more subhuman genetics, the only thing theyre good at is boxing

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ConfusedBolivian
black people beat white people in fight, monkeys beat black people in fight. white people evolved to use brain wheras black people didnt evolve at all.

This is why your bedroom looks like this (low iq carpenters, low iq tilers, low iq family (which translates into low income).

So sure enjoy typing about how your race beats other races in your 4th world pre-depression era country, using the internet white men built

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Mexicans have more subhuman genetics, the only thing theyre good at is boxing
Latinos are strong tbh, whites are mostly lanky fags or have funny builts but latinos are very mogger in strenght

Yes i am actually white/euro but just bcs my profile name says ConfusedBolivian dalits here call me mut
Then why are you hating on whites? You spanish men have gone crazy for bbc, its embarrassing.

• JFL
black people beat white people in fight, monkeys beat black people in fight. white people evolved to use brain wheras black people didnt evolve at all.

View attachment 2773012

This is why your bedroom looks like this (low iq carpenters, low iq tilers, low iq family (which translates into low income).

So sure enjoy typing about how your race beats other races in your 4th world pre-depression era country, using the internet white men built
That is not my house i am upper middle class in Bolivia my uncle was president of this nation in 2002, also jewish people built the internet and i am jewish so u just vomited words tbh

Nobody fights with their hands in nature u absolute slave. A 5’5 curry could cave ur roided up bolivian booty in with a big rock and the element of suprise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 63662 and ConfusedBolivian
Latinos are strong tbh, whites are mostly lanky fags or have funny builts but latinos are very mogger in strenght
Not strength, but something else, also iveseen more buff white people than lanky ones

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BigBiceps

View attachment 2773012

Average portuguese bedroom

• JFL
Reactions: cube
That is a motel, i was about to fuck a ltb when i took that pic
Look at how sad you are coping and calling your bedroom a motel because of how poor u are JFL

You are strong, tall and muscular because of your white Austrian genetics jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing