White normie/incel guys who believe in racial loyalty when it comes to women are cringe

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 18h 47m
These same women would let the white nornie/incel die alone as chadrone or sometimes even a tall tyrone plows her lol. If any of you are here, why exactly do you think highly of these women when they think youre subhuman?
Screenshot_2020-07-30-21-04-39.png

Screenshot_2020-07-30-21-04-48.png

30 mins of chadrone registration btw. Meanwhile the average white guy is jerking off and worshipping a 3 psl white girl😂😂

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
33d 32m
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
21d 2h 10m
What's the diff between chadrone and tyrone?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 18h 47m
Im no tyrone, but idc if chad smashes black women 24/7, but when tyrone or chadrone runs though, theres those white dudes who cope hard calling these women loser degenerate trash, as if women ever had some sort of "values". All they want are biologically superior genes, thats it.

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Looksmax God
Time online
16d 22h 21m
@Blackgymmax change your avi. You look much better in non-lens distorted pics.

LayDownAndCope

LayDownAndCope

Zephir
Time online
32d 5h 51m
There's no such thing as loyalty in women nowadays, let alone racial loyalty

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 53m
the funniest thing is.
So many white retards think that if "muhh blacks" we're out of their country women would instantly flock to their 2psl cumskin ass JFL

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
5d 16h 8m
These same women would let the white nornie/incel die alone as chadrone or sometimes even a tall tyrone plows her lol. If any of you are here, why exactly do you think highly of these women when they think youre subhuman?
View attachment 561450
View attachment 561452
30 mins of chadrone registration btw. Meanwhile the average white guy is jerking off and worshipping a 3 psl white girl😂😂
Whats the point of this thread fam? Racebaiting white dudes? I almost never see white dudes making racebait threads towards ethnics, its always ethnics saying white girls love us, its so easy, etc.

This mullato is undeniably GL i doubt anyone is gonna cope over it except for actual stormfront dudes who say retard shit like brown hair = nonwhite hahaha

losing respect for blacks after garbo threads like this

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Normie with bad sense of space and direction
Time online
46d 6h 1m
The percentage of black guys that look like that is minimal bro
Keep coping

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 18h 47m
Whats the point of this thread fam? Racebaiting white dudes? I almost never see white dudes making racebait threads towards ethnics, its always ethnics saying white girls love us, its so easy, etc.

This mullato is undeniably GL i doubt anyone is gonna cope over it except for actual stormfront dudes who say retard shit like brown hair = nonwhite hahaha

Theres a bunch of racial heiarchy threads on here from white people lol. I just don't cry and say "i have no respect for white people for baiting me with obvious reality" for making such threads. I just say "yeah thats true". White dudes believe in racial loyalty of their women the most and alot of them still fuck girls of other races too lol if Stacey or becky wont look in their direction. I have a friend like that whos money maxxing and pursues ethnic women now but its primarily because white girls think hes subhuman lol he does it on the downlow cuz he doesnt wanna be embarrassed. Biggest racist i know too. Like these guys think so highly of these women to be loyal to their race like holy shit. As if women have the capacity to have values and morals in 2020. Its sooo pathetic to think so highly of ANY woman.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 18h 47m

Also, i dont even know who you are. So please dont tell me about how much respect you lost for black people. Most black people dont know you exist.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)