White racism is so funny to me

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
White racism for the most part is them looking at non-whites as children.
All the disgusting mud races of the world in their eyes are the White Man's Burden, which is why I think European colonialism morphed into Anglo-American Race Bolshevism so easily.

Why do you think that Whites love Aunt Jemima so much?
Americans of the pre-Civil War era saw Blacks as obedient and loyal subjects worthy of benevolent admiration for their unending servitude.
Until... things happened…
Even after that, the KKK and such were genuinely a force that was harmless to Blacks. You know, their white garbs and hoods come from them scaring free Blacks by pretending to be the ghosts of the fallen Confederate soldiers, they were only cheerful jesters at their worst.
Whatever lynchings that did happen were in most cases wholly justified and if we look at the Black criminality today it’s evident that this was not entirely sufficient in purging the Negro gene pool of its most violent elements.

Today we see a similar dynamic between the suburbanite class and their Latinx/SEA housekeeping staff, these people will gaze upon their obese water Mexican goblina maid in all her ungraciousness and call her part of their family with all the sincerity in their hearts, I heard that they even buy them their own cars and houses sometimes and offer to sponsor their relatives to immigrate...

Harrowing stuff!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 6128
Don't get it. Are you White or Asian?

Legit.

I'm going to get a pet asian and use operant conditioning to teach it math

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Asuka shouldn’t be asian. Change ur Avi to a caucasian ginger asuka pls.