White women are the only ones that count

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Even if i found myself impregnating and marrying an ethnic female , i would still consider myself an incel/blackpiller.

Why?

White females hold the biggest amount of SMV on the dating market , they're praised by virtually all cultures on earth and this why getting a white foid is the biggest status achievement for a male because it proves YOU are on top of the world.

That's why i cage hard at SEAmaxxers bragging, there's nothing to be proud of travelling thousands of miles to an slum and pulling such women. At the same time i cage hard at @ElTruecel claiming Schery6 is fakecel despite him dating a white JB.

As the blackpill theorist Lebo Black said "An incel is someone who can't pull white females".

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, StuntmanMike, try2beme and 9 others
@HitAndRun @latincell95 @honeypot @InnerVoid @chingaquedito @incel194012940 Opinions?

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
it really is. This is why ethnics should pay jizyah to white countries so they produce more instead of being minority. You don't eat the cow, you milk it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Joe Rogancel
At the same time i cage hard at @ElTruecel claiming Schery6 is fakecel despite him dating a white JB.
Totally bro e dating some white jb on discord means you’re a chad. Like he was literally in Acheron venting about being incel when we talked to him u really think he was getting with a white jb JFL?

• +1
Reactions: smoth and HAPAgymcel
@HAPAgymcel gtfih

Even if i found myself impregnating and marrying an ethnic female , i would still consider myself an incel/blackpiller.

Why?

White females hold the biggest amount of SMV on the dating market , they're praised by virtually all cultures on earth and this why getting a white foid is the biggest status achievement for a male because it proves YOU are on top of the world.

That's why i cage hard at SEAmaxxers bragging, there's nothing to be proud of travelling thousands of miles to an slum and pulling such women. At the same time i cage hard at @ElTruecel claiming Schery6 is fakecel despite him dating a white JB.

As the blackpill theorist Lebo Black said "An incel is someone who can't pull white females".
White females are responsible for feminism and wouldn’t hesitate in divorce raping you if something bettER comes along, like 6’3” millionaire Chads. They are a lot more likely to dump and leave your ass than ethnics and sheboons, their hypergamy is off the charts.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
White women are the easiest to slay lol, least in my experience as an ethnic.

Why the fuck does it matter what other cultures think about white skin lmao? Your not gonna go there to flex your white gf tf. In a normal western area, white girls are seen as the most basic of the basic.

Your mistaking "white women" with hot girls. If you get a hot girl that makes you not an incel. 90% of this site can slay white ltb but no one wants to do that.

A hot ethnic girl counts aswell but only if your ethnic yourself. If your a white man with a gook foid its always cage fuel

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing
@HAPAgymcel gtfih
I like cute asian chicks so nah, slaying with a girl you want to is always a slay. The incel community needs to be gatekept, all sexhavers are sexhavers and some arbitrary shit like race of the girl don't matter.

On Schery6 being fucked over I will post these links from now on

he says >At least not a KHHV anymore which could mean anything from him being a ____ to a KHV to a KV to a V, likely somewhere in the middle. From what I hear foids either wait weeks to years to fuck or do it on the first night. I'm betting on KV personally but

EDIT HE DIED A KV YEP: https://looksmax.org/threads/im-no-longer-a-khhv.724153/
🤷

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra, honeypot and ElTruecel
only women from your ethnic group

I like cute asian chicks so nah, slaying with a girl you want to is always a slay. The incel community needs to be gatekept, all sexhavers are sexhavers and some arbitrary shit like race of the girl don't matter.

On Schery6 being fucked over I will post these links from now on

he says >At least not a KHHV anymore which could mean anything from him being a ____ to a KHV to a KV to a V, likely somewhere in the middle. From what I hear foids either wait weeks to years to fuck or do it on the first night. I'm betting on KV personally but

EDIT HE DIED A KV YEP: https://looksmax.org/threads/im-no-longer-a-khhv.724153/
🤷
I'm going to send this to DVD

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I have a feeling everyone in this thread is brown

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Why?

Melenated hands typed this.

I'd be happier if I got a woman of my own race than a typical white MTB ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
At one point I had a black women fetish idk y

• Love it
Average curry munchin disgusting deathnic

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Ricky212 and the BULL
Retarded bait made by some ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and EggKing

Why?

Average curry munchin disgusting deathnic

Real Estate No GIF by Hitveksh

• JFL
White women are the easiest to slay lol, least in my experience as an ethnic.

Why the fuck does it matter what other cultures think about white skin lmao? Your not gonna go there to flex your white gf tf. In a normal western area, white girls are seen as the most basic of the basic.

Your mistaking "white women" with hot girls. If you get a hot girl that makes you not an incel. 90% of this site can slay white ltb but no one wants to do that.

A hot ethnic girl counts aswell but only if your ethnic yourself. If your a white man with a gook foid its always cage fuel
this is cope, all you scoundrels want to upgrade your dna with the great race

water easiest for sex

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had a white food ever have me down bad like this one foid in the picture you showed have me down bad.

People like OP project their fetishes into others, that’s ok I guess but they need to accept not eveybody has their views. A 7/10 blk foid moggs a 9/10 cumskin to me because j feel more drawn to the other

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Never had a white food ever have me down bad like this one foid in the picture you showed have me down bad.

People like OP project their fetishes into others, that’s ok I guess but they need to accept not eveybody has their views. A 7/10 blk foid moggs a 9/10 cumskin to me because j feel more drawn to the other
i dont think you understand that were ideologically aligned? theres guys like you who i respect its the blacks who consistently only go for for europeans who i hate, i like marcus garvy bro, he wanted to keep antimiscegenation laws too, do you support a reintroduction of them?

i dont think you understand that were ideologically aligned? theres guys like you who i respect its the blacks who consistently only go for for europeans who i hate, i like marcus garvy bro, he wanted to keep antimiscegenation laws too, do you support a reintroduction of them?
I fuck ethnics so I’d also be screwed somewhat but I am against breeding with other races. It also takes 2 to tango if your gonna hate blks for falling for cumskin media propoganda and likening white women then blame white foids as well for liking bbc. Both are responsible. Though I see no harm in having sex with other races it’s only breeding where the problem lies.

Retarded thread number 1847292.

True af.I don't even want to see brown or other ethnic girls.Basically white or death.