whitepill: cosmetic surgery is bad [PROOF]

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
before

FamkeJanssen04.jpg

after

10375040-7555787-What_has_Famke_Janssen_done_to_her_face_X_Men_star_54_has_strang-m-63_1570647771002.jpg

nobody has ever ascended with surgery or any type of procedure (except specific procedures done before 18 or asians)

you inevitably fall into the uncanny valley and start to resemble a cat

just accept your looks and age naturally boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2486 and 6 others
Agreed

Everytime I see a Middle aged Woman who clearly had some work done it looks strange ... They also never seem to look happy

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1464, Framletgod and 1 other person
More like age pill and coesmetic surgery

Naw, just most people AND doctors don't know how and what a patient needs. Most ppl get normie dumb shit muh fillers, muh facelift, instead of addressing insufficient BONES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 12146, Mateusz74 and 13 others
bogdanoff-twins-crypto-meme.png

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy, TylerDurden, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
i just want lefort

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
No! 🤬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Posting a picture of an autitic filler attempt at an oldcel doesn't justify the effectiveness of implants and bone procedures.

Also kys for calling it a "whitepill"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
do not compare normie surgery to PSL surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, crosshold, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
"Fucking cherry picking to prove their theory" level of autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 616, Andromeda88 and 1 other person
It’s because almost no one in society doesn’t realize why their ugly

It’s their fucking lack of bones and downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Cornnyy, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
she had bluepilled surgeries on an already good face

cope

• +1
Reactions: 43scholz
giphy.gif

lol @ everyone here coping

bones and soft tissue cannot be manipulated to any significant degree in adults, at least not in 2019

which is why people resort to fillers and stretching skin, which is always horrible

anyway trying to do anything to your looks is always a bad idea unless legit medical need

there is nothing wrong with aging naturally

Sergey-Arctica-45-Years-Old.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I agree
surgery is complete and utter worthless
autistic cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2486
I agree
surgery is complete and utter worthless
autistic cope
high-IQ poster detected

literally anytime someone tries to cope with muh surgeries muh Dr. X they need to be sent to this thread

punishment for defying god:

bogdanoff-twins-crypto-meme.png

accepting nature:

c84b5bcddb0247e2363e0b3acb75ea6e.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: dat feel
https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/

surgeries are extremely overrated on this forum. they, at best, will only make you slightly better given perfect surgical outcomes but often you just end up looking plastic and fuck up your harmony
very legit

actually knowing what we know it's dishonest to support any surgeries at all

the window of prime is so small and fleeting. you basically peak in your youth then gradually descend. for example prime chico

i am talking here about that perfect youthful face where your fat pads have not descended and your bone structure is ideal and you are at peak harmony

it is impossible to recapture those years, which is what a lot of surgery copers try to do. even if surgery was possible, by the time you get it done and recover from it you will have wasted two years of your prime and you would have been better off just enjoying them

also some people cope with 'men peak at 30' 'what about gandy' etc, which is a massive cope

natural gymcelling is good and will give you a boost, other than that, never let anyone cut up on your face for the sake of vanity. chances are your prime is already behind you. the good news is that it doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Cope
681E9F6D 3D9C 4731 AA2F 1ED35502DF12

3BA7F413 546B 4BC5 B654 935E771DDC1D

2082F302 23A7 4AF2 AF51 7C16202D0A86

It can be life changing as long as you have a good base to start with, know what you need, and have the correct work done by competent surgeons.

88177CBE 4C93 417A 94BF 342F2B692F00

Even MJ who’s seen as a bad example for surgerymaxxing looked way better after the correct procedures (before he did too much) and it definitely gave him a career boost from a timid black boy to world class sexy pop star.

how's it cope my guy when these are all attractive people to begin with? (whom wouldnt have any problem with their dating life)

how are they relatable to ugly/invisible incels?

Cope
View attachment 133246
View attachment 133248
View attachment 133249
It can be life changing as long as you have a good base to start with, know what you need, and have the correct work done by competent surgeons.

View attachment 133252
Even MJ who’s seen as a bad example for surgerymaxxing looked way better after the correct procedures (before he did too much) and it definitely gave him a career boost from a timid black boy to world class sexy pop star.
example 1: lighting + makeup + photoshop
example 2: lighting + hours of makeup
example 3: see example 2
example 4: see example 2

young mj looked best before any procedures, he was actually good looking, you picked a bad picture

maxresdefault.jpg

how's it cope my guy when these are all attractive people to begin with? (whom wouldnt have any problem with their dating life)

how are they relatable to ugly/invisible incels?
As I said surgerymaxxing is legit as long as you have a good base to start with. OP simply stated that surgery is bad without any specification.

Even ugly incels can benefit a lot from surgeries in order to be seen as human
C0287A5C 75C9 44F6 BAF7 2E795C45925B

young mj looked best before any procedures, he was actually good looking, you picked a bad picture

maxresdefault.jpg
That pic comes from the thriller era where he already had 2 nose jobs done. Look up his older pics with that natural flat nose

• +1
As I said surgerymaxxing is legit as long as you have a good base to start with. OP simply stated that surgery is bad without any specification.

Even ugly incels can benefit a lot from surgeries in order to be seen as human
View attachment 133254

That pic comes from the thriller era where he already had 2 nose jobs done. Look up his older pics with that natural flat nose
he made himself look like someone else entirely. i disagree with this. rhino can cause breathing problems, and we don't know how it feel to have your jaw cut and have some piece of silicone stapled to your mandible. you look at it as if it was a miracle, it's not. he can still develop complications. people have died from this kind of shit

yes but on a forum dedicated to sexually unattractive low SMV males surgerycelling is misleading promise in 80% of cases.

he made himself look like someone else entirely. i disagree with this. rhino can cause breathing problems, and we don't know how it feel to have your jaw cut and have some piece of silicone stapled to your mandible. you look at it as if it was a miracle, it's not. he can still develop complications. people have died from this kind of shit
“Without any procedures” he had: 1. A 3/10 nose and 2. Severe acne and scarring
BF4A0297 965D 4725 ACAD 9A791B38DAFD

It’s not a coincidence that he rose from a local young star to the king of pop as he became more and more attractive with surgerymaxxing. He was definitely seen as a sex symbol, just look at how many girls fainted at his mere presence on stage.

He surely overdid it after the 90s which backfired at his image. So surgery has its downsides, but it’s not a cope.

he looked perfectly fine, did not need any surgery

fa239561b73fc11dcc9259cfcd5d4660.jpg

he was obsessed with ascending

he was already very popular and was going to be the king of pop no matter what

• JFL
do u not realise im not talking about going from ugly to normie? i dont care, its not achivement u can fix your deformed face. good job

the hard part is becoming from normie to attractive and it almost never happens with surgery

Ok keep going

It's because she's stupid and doesn't know how to make proper use of cosmetic surgery.

Also for men it's a lot better.

• +1
It's because she's stupid and doesn't know how to make proper use of cosmetic surgery.

Also for men it's a lot better.
no one can achieve this with surgery

Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

all you can achieve is this

3854fc7c9edcc393770b699d9e3220f0.jpg

lol stop trying to deter people from improving themselves. people just need to get the right procedures done

the funny thing is that history has shown us that PSL forums are full of MMs

many GL users who are simply mentally ill validationcels and want to ascend to the top 0.1% before they are satisfied

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
But They are 70 years old. This is what the average 70 year old looks like. Pick your poison. (and some people say they have acromegoly but that is debatable)
Cyril_Winter_:_facebook.jpg

aging naturally is clearly the only reasonable choice

at 70 you're not expected to compete with the prime chicos of the world

in fact the biggest factor is hair loss. old people with NW0 look significantly better than average

this guy is 60

o2uvXDgl.jpg

looks better than many 20-something norwoodcels

aging naturally is clearly the only reasonable choice

at 70 you're not expected to compete with the prime chicos of the world

in fact the biggest factor is hair loss. old people with NW0 look significantly better than average

this guy is 60

o2uvXDgl.jpg

looks better than many 20-something norwoodcels
he looks like a wrinkled old guy with a good hairline to me. Is he the rich Euro manlet on Instagram?
I mog him