• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, ARCelM, Zenis and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 29581 and Xangsane
6'0 MENA MTN for deathnic foids

6'0 Black MTN for black/white/some Maghrebi foids
Would u say this is the general racial hierarchy?

1) White
2) Mixed
3) Black
4) East Asian
5) MENA
6) South East Asian
6) Aboriginal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, ElTruecel and Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
wheres latinos nigga

honestly I think our SMV in western countries is equivalent of blacks or mixed if we are nationals to their countries

if we go expatmaxxer we go low af unless moneymaxxed like with other 3rd world ppl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zan and Napoleon1800
In Europe probably middle-easterner, they're more common and so appear more normal.

• Woah
In Europe probably middle-easterner, they're more common and so appear more normal.
I see more blacks in Europe than Middle Eastern men

Oh yh sorry very forgettable. I would say they are higher than MENA but lower than blacks
in here MENA is higher than blacks tbh

hierarchy for men would be whites > mixed/'latino phenotype' > mena > orientals > natives and blacks and everybody else

of course a PSLmaxxed Tyrone would mog a mtn whitey that ranking is for average mfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 33136 and Napoleon1800
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Latinolooksmaxxer
How? Blacks have bbc niche appeal, MENA are just whites from walmart mixed with indians
prejudice, because of post-slavery poverty blacks are associated with lower social status

• +1
prejudice, because of post-slavery poverty blacks are associated with lower social status
So are MENA, they are seen as sleazy businessmen, hairy angry people or terrorists

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
So are MENA, they are seen as sleazy businessmen, hairy angry people or terrorists
in my hometown most mena are IQmaxxed doctors

foids look fine aswell, they got that tropical caramel skin that is attractive to brazilians
just the eye area+nose bridge that is pretty hit or miss

• +1
The forum will tell you whites, modern aged females aged between 18-25 with tell you a tall light skin with curly hair mogs all.

• JFL
The forum will tell you whites, modern aged females aged between 18-25 with tell you a tall light skin with curly hair mogs all.
Okay "KingMullato"

• +1

Cope mayo monkey
G3EIUKUJKJIQBLRWEURYUBTEC4

• JFL
Reactions: KingMulatto
BBC halo

YES, especially if the foid in question is a self hating brown or black girl. They worship the ground whitepassing MENAs walk on
What would white passing MENA girls

• +1
them too but especially, especially self hating ethnic brown and black girls.
So basically lowest smv girls. So an ethnic MENA can't get anything decent, and neither can a white passing MENA. No latinas, no white girls and no white passing MENAs

• +1
Probably the same

• +1
  • +1
What's ur definition of brown
You are definitely brown. Would date a Mestiza and not a HAPA because you perceive the Mestiza to be closer to whiteness EVEN THOUGH BOTH ARE 50% MONGOLOID.

• +1
They are definitely on the same tier as Latinas. Don't you know that Mestizas (the majority of US latinas) are 50% Mongoloid too?
I find asian girls narcy, white worshipping and evil

You are definitely brown. Would date a Mestiza and not a HAPA because you perceive the Mestiza to be closer to whiteness EVEN THOUGH BOTH ARE 50% MONGOLOID.
Niggas acting like being brown is a way of thinking. What do u mean by brown

I find asian girls narcy, white worshipping and evil
To you, dating a Latina means dating some off-white girl even though the majority in the US are 50% mongoloid (or triracial if from the Caribbean)

This just reeks of some darkskin brown man syndrome. @HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @marauder

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum and Napoleon1800
Niggas acting like being brown is a way of thinking. What do u mean by brown
it's a typical brown trait IMO. I'm part MENA and I like NEA/hapa women (though my wife to be is mulatta)

• +1
Would u say this is the general racial hierarchy?

1) White
2) Mixed
3) Black
4) East Asian
5) MENA
6) South East Asian
6) Aboriginal
Where’s south Asian and Pygmy? Unless u mean south East Asian south Asian

• +1
To you, dating a Latina means dating some off-white girl even though the majority in the US are 50% mongoloid (or triracial if from the Caribbean)

This just reeks of some darkskin brown man. @HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @marauder
Nigga I just don't like Asian foids, also I could be brown depending on ur definition. What Do u define as brown

you should divide it even further
1. tan white
2 pale white

• +1
Where’s south Asian and Pygmy? Unless u mean south East Asian south Asian
Indian is just south Asian, south east Asian is already mentioned

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
it's a typical brown trait IMO. I'm part MENA and I like NEA/hapa women (though my wife to be is mulatta)
Okay nigga just because ur like that doesn't mean everyone else is like that. I'm fully MENA

Nigga I just don't like Asian foids, also I could be brown depending on ur definition. What Do u define as brown
Well guess what, MANY LATINAS ARE ALSO ASIAN-PASSING.

@HeightPilledum

You would happily date her if she said she were Latina, now if she said Asian or HAPA you'd find it offputting. Typical non-white-passing brown man trait

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Napoleon1800 and HeightPilledum