Who has used a mouth widening device and how long has it taken

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
Title. Where did you get it, how long for it to work? And how long to make the results permanent, did it change nose or nasolabial folds either

Screenshot 20240223 040005

and still... no replies... jfl

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Around 2 weeks to a month I think. I forgot tbh

• +1
Around 2 weeks to a month I think. I forgot tbh
Sounds about accurate if worn overnight. Anything you can put over it to simulate a closed mouth to prevent dryness and breathe through the nose? Also you think it takes that long for permanent results?

Sounds about accurate if worn overnight. Anything you can put over it to simulate a closed mouth to prevent dryness and breathe through the nose? Also you think it takes that long for permanent results?
Don't do it overnight, it's retarded and you might swallow it. You get a good 4 hours a day (at least) where you can do it while awake.
Just focus on breathing through the nose while wearing it. You can also close your mouth while wearing it if you try really hard.
In my case, I always had very thick/plump lips for a guy. Wearing the mouth widener widened the corners of my lips but the newly created edges aren't as plump as the rest. These edges have not shrank so I know that the results are definitive or semi long term at the very least. I plan on thickening these edges by using volufiline.

Don't do it overnight, it's retarded and you might swallow it. You get a good 4 hours a day (at least) where you can do it while awake.
Just focus on breathing through the nose while wearing it. You can also close your mouth while wearing it if you try really hard.
In my case, I always had very thick/plump lips for a guy. Wearing the mouth widener widened the corners of my lips but the newly created edges aren't as plump as the rest. These edges have not shrank so I know that the results are definitive or semi long term at the very least. I plan on thickening these edges by using volufiline.
Do you mind sending pics before and after if you can. I dont mind if you crop your mouth area, I can send back and i'd like feedback if you think this would work for me + also how to pick a size or where to find them exactly, seems confusing since guides talk about 3d printing and whatnot

Do you mind sending pics before and after if you can. I dont mind if you crop your mouth area, I can send back and i'd like feedback if you think this would work for me + also how to pick a size or where to find them exactly, seems confusing since guides talk about 3d printing and whatnot
Didn't take before and after pics but sure send me a PM and I'll try to find some pics to compare.
3D printing is pretty cheap. Find the nearest 3D printing shop around you and get the 3 largest sizes possible printed, all the other sizes are useless. Try to pick a material that is safe to put in your mouth for extended periods of time. I googled the materials that the 3D printing website had. Then I had them shipped as that was an option. You can also pick them up in shop. Do you live in a big city in the first world?

Didn't take before and after pics but sure send me a PM and I'll try to find some pics to compare.
3D printing is pretty cheap. Find the nearest 3D printing shop around you and get the 3 largest sizes possible printed, all the other sizes are useless. Try to pick a material that is safe to put in your mouth for extended periods of time. I googled the materials that the 3D printing website had. Then I had them shipped as that was an option. You can also pick them up in shop. Do you live in a big city in the first world?
whats the link to the device

whats the link to the device
Check the best of the best threads section on the forum. You'll find a thread with the links to mouth widening devices 3D printing files. You give those files to a 3D printing shop and they'll print it for you

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
Yeah, use this

• So Sad