Who is geneticly closer to Whites?

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
Can a geneticist answer this question.
Who is geneticly closer to whites? An Mutt who is 50% germanic and 50% Bantu or an east asian japanese person

Greeks.

One drop and you're out

There are many ways to measure genetic deviation but in this instance if either of them had a child with a white girl, it would be easier to treat leukaemia via a blood donation to the white-mutt guy than the japanese guy.

So the half germanic half bantu guy would probably be practically closer

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
japanese person.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and noodlelover
Who is geneticly closer to whites? An Mutt who is 50% germanic and 50% Bantu or an east asian japanese person
The mixed person

indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and Ranjeet Dipshit
The mixed person
No,somebody 1/4 black,is way closer to a chimpanzee genetically than to any Eurasian Human.I'm 1/4 african so this is suifuel.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and hiwasuwor
North Indian @BrahminBoss

Japs are closer to abos

Ainu Japanese

• Love it
Reactions: looksmac
the former

No,somebody 1/4 black,is way closer to a chimpanzee genetically than to any Eurasian Human.I'm 1/4 african so this is suifuel.
You still have monkey traits but you’re not closer to a chimp than a European. The last time we were primates was millions of years ago and the races split only a couple thousand years ago.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), dxrkprince and hiwasuwor
Source?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz