Reactions: viniciz
IMG 1810
I got exact hair texture like this dude, thick, wavy and curly. I need advice

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
  • +1
Mine looks like shit it’s all frizzy, I have jew hair while not being jew
Probably because you shower with hot water, using jewish chemicals, blow drying, and not using conditioner. Trust bro take control of your hair its the biggest thing for appeal

• +1
Y
Probably because you shower with hot water, using jewish chemicals, blow drying, and not using conditioner. Trust bro take control of your hair its the biggest thing for appeal
I don’t blow dry and I use conditionner but ur right about hot water and maybe jewish chemicals ahaha

I just wonder what’s a good brand for styling products to define the curls

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
styling products are cope , you just need healthy looking hair

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Pierrot
Could someone please help out? What hairstyle I need for this face shape and hair texture?!

• +1
None really, just dont use jewish chemicals, dont blow dry. and try a coconut oil leave in when you go to sleep. the curls will be way defined when u wake up

• +1
bump,

• +1
The heartthrob is really good candidate, doesn't matter the face shape as you long as you have a wavy hair it will flow perfectly.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Pierrot
The heartthrob is really good candidate, doesn't matter the face shape as you long as you have a wavy hair it will flow perfectly.View attachment 2851297
Would it go well with a heart shape face? Also how long will it take to grow it that long? I have medium length hair not so long

• +1
Would it go well with a heart shape face? Also how long will it take to grow it that long? I have medium length hair not so long
chalamet also has a heart shaped face, just make sure you grow your back hair to fill in white space, as for length you can pull it off with medium length just experiment and find out.