WHO WOULD A CHECHEN JB CHOOSE?

Who would Chechen JBs choose?

• Total voters
hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Pin on Sasha

vs.

I bet @StuntmanMike's oneitis is into first guy tbh over for Caucasian hypermascels

well well welll

First guy looks like such a loser in life no joke. Also, what does a chechen JB look like?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
@iam good boy @DildoFaggins @autistic_tendencies @ConfusedBolivian @SidharthTheSlayer @FunkyFlamingo @aspiringexcel @DR. NICKGA @Clown Show @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JustShower, boxface34, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Pin on Sasha

vs.

View attachment 2600289

I bet @StuntmanMike's oneitis is into first guy tbh over for Caucasian hypermascels
russiancels seething at kavkaz chads brutally mogging them. How does it feel knowing all the best fighters of your
country come from an ehncitiy with a population of barely 2mio.?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
She would choose second because tradition dictates it. You ain't fucking these women. You have a higher chance with a famous supermodel than a Chechen.

Even if you manage to fuck one. I give you and the girl a maximum of three days to live.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, StuntmanMike and hopecel
russiancels seething at kavkaz chads brutally mogging them. How does it feel knowing all the best fighters of your
country come from an ehncitiy with a population of barely 2mio.?
girls don't care about your gymcels lmao

those hypermasc ogres get arranged marriages while their girls lust Russian prettyboys tbh

Keep coping faggot.
Caucasian women are loyal to Caucasian Men.While your women(Serbian) are race traitor.BBCs and gooks fuck your women 7/24 and you accept to be a cuck .
Why don't you fucking understand ? Caucasian girls are caucasian boys only ? Okey ?

She would choose second because tradition dictates it. You ain't fucking these women. You have a higher chance with a famous supermodel than a Chechen.

Even if you manage to fuck one. I give you and the girl a maximum of three days to live.
real tbh

still all girls from ogre countries lust for white prettyboys secretly it's 100% true jfl at copers who say that prettiness is "femninine"

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Keep coping faggot.
Caucasian women are loyal to Caucasian Men.While your women(Serbian) are race traitor.BBCs and gooks fuck your women 7/24 and you accept to be a cuck .
Why don't you fucking understand ? Caucasian girls are caucasian boys only ? Okey ?
nigga you call someone a cuck? your countrymen are fighting in Russian war while their girls dream about Russian prettyboys lmfao

you're definition of cuckoldry tbh

nigga you call someone a cuck? your countrymen are fighting in Russian war while their girls dream about Russian prettyboys lmfao

you're definition of cuckoldry tbh
Show me Russian man chechen girl couple then i will show you blacked serbian girls

girls don't care about your gymcels lmao

those hypermasc ogres get arranged marriages while their girls lust Russian prettyboys tbh
„r-russian men a-are p-preferred broo!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
meanwhile russians:

Show me Russian man chechen girl couple then i will show you blacked serbian girls
Serbian women can date anyone yet they mainly date Balkan men and even if they're into foreigners those are Italians Greeks Spaniards

Your women are "loyal" to you just because you locked them but they all lust for more prettier Russians because you guys are mainly ogres

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
„r-russian men a-are p-preferred broo!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
meanwhile russians:

this is what they mean by "ugly Russians" jfl
Pin on gopnik

Serbian women can date anyone yet they mainly date Balkan men and even if they're into foreigners those are Italians Greeks Spaniards

Your women are "loyal" to you just because you locked them but they all lust for more prettier Russians because you guys are mainly ogres
Now you are talking like a man.Of course i lock my girls and don't let them to fuck with others.I am not a cuck i am the real man and you should act like this tho before BBCs and shitskins invade your country.
Giving freedom to women is dangerous and if you can't control your women then you are a failure

• JFL
Now you are talking like a man.Of course i lock my girls and don't let them to fuck with others.I am not a cuck i am the real man and you should act like this tho before BBCs and shitskins invade your country.
Giving freedom to women is dangerous and if you can't control your women then you are a failure
you're a failure if you have to do what this incel did
The moggee in this example is performing mate guarding against Connor  Murphy. | Mogging | Know Your Meme

Islam will fall in few decades and you'll see Iranian and yours women becoming what nafris and kebab foids are nowdays

Way better and yes MANY women 25+ absolutely love guys like this
they would literally fuck a twink over this uglycel

over if you think that muscles saved him

you're a failure if you have to do what this incel did
The moggee in this example is performing mate guarding against Connor  Murphy. | Mogging | Know Your Meme

Islam will fall in few decades and you'll see Iranian and yours women becoming what nafris and kebab foids are nowdays
You seriously make no sense.This won't even happen and there is 0% chance for that.
What about Great Ubermensch Dinaric Serbian race ? Will they get better after BBC sperm fertilized serbian women ?
images
.This already happened in Belgrad and you should be proud about it 🤣🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

• +1
Reactions: Gocciahh
they would literally fuck a twink over this uglycel

over if you think that muscles saved him
Delusional if you think the AVERAGE woman 25+ will choose a twink over a built masc man

Delusional if you think the AVERAGE woman 25+ will choose a twink over a built masc man
correction: BEAUTIFUL built man

over for ogrecels
You seriously make no sense.This won't even happen and there is 0% chance for that.
What about Great Ubermensch Dinaric Serbian race ? Will they get better after BBC sperm fertilized serbian women ?
images
.This already happened in Belgrad and you should be proud about it 🤣🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

if you wanna make a "tradwaifu" from a whore then you're fucked up

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1706626314.mp4
    8.6 MB
  • IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL