If you could choose to look like anyone in the world, who would your choose?

FaceIsLaw

FaceIsLaw

Confidence is key
Who would you choose and why

• +1
Reactions: aerty and rusian
tyler maher, if anyone says anything else other than tyler maher they're retarded as fuck and should kill theirselves by jumping off a bridge

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, aerty and rusian
Alain Delon's prime. If my soul could be a person, it would look like him. If you know what I mean, I feel like I'm supposed to be him instead of me.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, viniciz, rickysalomano and 2 others
mateo sinet, peak pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw
arvid hestner but with my height and shoulder width

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw
Richard Ramirez is law

JFL at copers, even if that were remotely true (which it isn't) i'd get so much dopamine looking at my face in the mirror i wouldn't even give a fuck.
You get most of your dopamine from validation

Maybe if you are bluepilled JFL
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. People on this forum, after ascending, want validation from women because they have been ignored their entire life. Go back to tt nigga

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Momoa or Reigns or pitt or cavill or Hemsworth

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. People on this forum, after ascending, want validation from women because they have been ignored their entire life. Go back to tt nigga
You joined a month ago nigger :lul::lul: you are a newfag too, infact you are a low IQ one. JFL if you think that everyone else has same views and opinions. I mainly simply want to look better to admire myself and look how i want to, this is the case for many blackpillers too, i know i'm not the only one. If you are RR you will get pussy anyways. Just don't even respond to me as i know any discussion with you will be pointless :bluepill::bluepill::feelsuhh:

Jordan barrett

taylor hill

You joined a month ago nigger :lul::lul: you are a newfag too, infact you are a low IQ one. JFL if you think that everyone else has same views and opinions. I mainly simply want to look better to admire myself and look how i want to, this is the case for many blackpillers too, i know i'm not the only one. If you are RR you will get pussy anyways. Just don't even respond to me as i know any discussion with you will be pointless :bluepill::bluepill::feelsuhh:
I've been posting BP content on my tt since November 2022, but whatever helps you cope. The difference is that RR only attracts older women and unattractive goth girls.
“When you see an attractive person, the left ventral tegmental area of the brain becomes active and will pump out dopamine
If you appeal to highly attractive women, you will experience a greater release of dopamine during the interaction.

Johnny borrell circa 2005/2007

Tom Cruise as long as its just face

If entire body then Pierce Brosnan

Prime Alain Delon even for a day.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and CoreSchizo
Richard Ramirez is law

“Richard Ramirez is law!”

• JFL
Reactions: KhajiitMogger and FaceIsLaw
tyler maher, if anyone says anything else other than tyler maher they're retarded as fuck and should kill theirselves by jumping off a bridge
agreed, tyler maher is the biggest mogger known to this world

Who would you choose and why
Hexum no debate, he had height, face, skull, voice, physique, frame, status, fame, SMV (for his time) literally everything

salludon, hes not the best looking PSL but i just wanna be him ngl. Either him or hexum

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and rubberduck
People here tell me i look like tyler maher fucked a horse

• JFL
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
Either prime alain delon or elias de poot tbh.

Tyler Maher

timothee chalamet or kit butler