• Woah
Reactions: jefferson, Time Travel, RedPilledStemcel and 6 others
lol @ glorifying mass shooters cuz they couldnt handle the black pill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Stare, Einon and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous, DeformAspergerCel, Krezo and 2 others
Easily @FatmanO dude is inspirational, he went from a incel with NCT,40% bodyfat,gyno,recessed everything
to a slightly less fat incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Limerencel, Sizzurp and 16 others
FaceandLMS exposed the blackpill to many men and provided solutions for their incel dom.

I don't like the mass shooters. I can understand their hatred for society (I have misanthropic thoughts myself) but they are really making shit worse for incels and low status men.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, fobos, Ritalincel and 12 others
Go Elliot Chonassian

• JFL
Reactions: Bengt
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel and You
PositiveVainBactrian-max-1mb.gif

Elliot Rodger was definitely not a psychotic. He was even more aware of everything than his peers, which was effective for him to take this decision and to see the facts. I think he realized he couldn't change it after realizing the facts, and he found the solution in death. If he lived in the Middle East or in Europe, he would not have killed 6 people so comfortably. This man's problem was not about getting pussies. The fact that he couldn't get to this place while he was supposed to be in a much better place in life. And he realized that it wasn't up to him to change. He found his way out by suicide, which is pretty acceptable.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, ChoSeungHui and Aids!

Elliot Rodger was definitely not a psychotic. He was even more aware of everything than his peers, which was effective for him to take this decision and to see the facts. I think he realized he couldn't change it after realizing the facts, and he found the solution in death. If he lived in the Middle East or in Europe, he would not have killed 6 people so comfortably. This man's problem was not about getting pussies. The fact that he couldn't get to this place while he was supposed to be in a much better place in life. And he realized that it wasn't up to him to change. He found his way out by suicide, which is pretty acceptable.​
He meowed at people at his college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
James Holmes mothafucker James Holmes

Easily the most unsung hero in incel lore, everybody forgets him

We know who is the hERo... who explained with the action the frustration of incels.

Based Shaman

FaceandLMS exposed the blackpill to many men and provided solutions for their incel dom.

I don't like the mass shooters. I can understand their hatred for society (I have misanthropic thoughts myself) but they are really making shit worse for incels and low status men.
I'm not sure if FaceandLMS was incel. He can be one of those average looking guys who get actions from time to time but never slay, and become frustrated after discovering the privilege of being chad.

You Elliot Rodger dicksucker.

lol @ glorifying mass shooters cuz they couldnt handle the black pill
Because in a way glorifying them feels like you're glorifying yourself

FACEandLMS & Bops2cel are the best figures this community has

In a jokingly way ER but I wouldn't geniuinely look up to someone who killed innocent people

I voted for Cho tbh..:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Just lose weight boyo, you have great eyes and could be a Tyrone if you loose weight and put on muscles
losing weight will still leave him at a negative psl

Easily @FatmanO dude is inspirational, he went from a incel with NCT,40% bodyfat,gyno,recessed everything
to a slightly less fat incel.
also to prevent him from coping, HIS FACE DID NOT CHANGE A SINGLE BIT. He never even looked that fat, just skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

he didnt even try before going ER. He literally never talked to a girl.
Bro why did u make 8 attachments of the exact same image? Just copy and paste it next time to avoid taxing servers
massive cope these servers are dirt cheap to run

Bro why did u make 8 attachments of the exact same image? Just copy and paste it next time to avoid taxing servers

High IQ, never tought of it and couldn't be bothered to do it any other way than spamming crlt v

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
if its cho as in @ChoSeungHui

yes he is

but @Nibba is my favorite chad

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Cho,since he got the highest score

Er

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac