Why all dating/seduction coaches are scams (PUAs & Greypill grifters, face raters etc.) [EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE

Sexual attraction is based on a combination of looks and height. No one can force attraction, because it is not a choice, it is a preconceived visual preference.

The first visual preference we'll mention is height, because it is simple to explain. A tall man, above a certain level of height, is part of the first requirement for her sexual attraction.

What is tall?

Tall is being in the top ten percentile of height for men on Earth, which is above six feet. And the top three percent of men on the planet would be above six feet four inches, which puts them in a category of being known as an elite class of height.

The other part of her visual requirement for immediate sexual attraction is looks.

What is looks?

Looks are facial characteristics that include a pronounced jaw line with forward growth to a certain extent, accompanied by many other features such as ramus length, low body fat, positive canthal tilt, and hunter type eyes. There are also measurement ratios between the philtrim to chin length, and the amount of chin protrusion in comparison to the nasium, plus a certain width of the palette is required. And these are just a few characteristics that have to do with basic visual attraction of the male facial structure.

Dating coaches will lie by saying that confidence and personality can attract a woman, but the evidence displays facts that show how looks and height are the determining factors for sexual attraction.

How can we test the fact of attraction not being a choice, and that it is based upon looks and height?

Send a man who is short, and physically unattractive to approach a woman, and then document the woman's response. Her reaction of being repulsed can be seen repetitively throughout these experiments, and this is without the man even saying a word. And if he decides to speak to her in a manner of suggesting that they should exchange information in order to meet for a date, her rejection towards him will speak for itself, especially in comparison to when a tall, attractive man does the same.

Experiments pertaining to sexual attraction can be done in person or through the internet on dating sites, and the results will be the same. The continuous results of women rejecting short unattractive men in person and over the internet, is a scientific way to explain how attraction is based on looks and height

Clean, clear looking skin is also part of the requirement for attraction to take place because it indicates health. But when a man with clean, clear skin is not good looking, we see that the requirement of looks is not an opinion, it is fact.

And even if the man is good looking with clear skin, we once again see that it is not just a requirement of having good physical looks with clear skin, he must have a certain level of height, which again is not an opinion, because of the factual evidence that is continually produced by way of repeated experiments.

Taking a step further into the evidence, we are shown that the man's height is not only in reference to just being above the woman's level of height, but in comparison to the height of other men. Online dating sites and the evidence of recorded height differences from actual relationships explain this fact. The evidence of this can be seen when women who are below the height of five foot three inches will state that they want a man who is taller than six feet, or are in a sexual relationship with a partner that is greater than six feet tall.

It is at this point where predatory puas and deceptive dating coaches begin lying to men about how manipulation tactics called game will allow men to obtain mutual sexual relationships with women who aren't physically attracted to them. But the factual evidence provided by repeatable scientific experiments has already proven that attraction is not a choice, which exposes any lie that says looks and height don't matter in reference to obtaining a mutual sexual relationship.

If dating coaches were honest about the fact that attraction is not a choice, and that it is based on height and looks, they would not be able to scam the majority of men who don't meet these requirements.

Attraction is not chosen by personality, confidence, or any factor other than a preconceived visual preference.

A dating coach cannot teach someone how to be attractive because attraction is not a choice.

Credit: MGTOW DICTIONARY
While I don't agree completely his objectivity concerning facial attractiveness (using a lot of looks theory), the overall message is extreme blackpill. Attraction is not a choice. We don't even need to know what causes attraction, we just need to know it is not a choice.

The blackpill is about to be infiltrated with grifters and they will try to sell you products/services "based on using blackpill solutions". Just remember, they're scammers. Getting people to buy face ratings is just testing the waters. A face rating does NOTHING for you, except losing you money. The more you follow normie "blackpill" content creators such as WW, the more you'll get sucked in. He will 100% come out with some course where he'll claim he can "use looksmaxxing and expert facial analysis" to transform you into someone who can be attractive to someone who previously found you unattractive. He will be able to successfully scam thousands of people, based on having truths in his free videos.

Maxx everything for yourself. The world is your testing ground. The feedback you get from your own experience in the world is the only true feedback that's applicable to you. Please do not fall for greypill scams this year, they will be extremely sophisticated. Take the world for what it is, and go for what you want; but understand the harsh reality of the human condition and do not try to change things that cannot be changed. Do not try and force things that cannot be forced.

Try things out, see how they work for YOU. And use your subjective feedback as the truth. Do not buy a scam masquerading as a "blackpill solution". Do not give Hamza money, do not give WW money. They are just smarter versions of PUAs, out to capitalize off your misery and naivety.

Do not be naive or deluded. Let the blackpill give you clarity.

JFL :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Dnrd try again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, vaninskybird, aBetterMii and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Could have ended it there. Chad only + water
What I'm saying is modernized PUAs will start trying to "teach their clients how to be attractive" rather than "teaching game". I know most people will see through the bullshit, but some people won't. But yeah, thread is all wateriswet.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Nice read. But its simpler than that. If a girl is attracted to you, she’ll make it obvious. No height or ramus calculations needed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: marin and Seth Walsh
Nice read. But its simpler than that. If a girl is attracted to you, she’ll make it obvious. No height or ramus calculations needed.
Exactly what I believe! It's that simple. The first bit of the post was a copy/paste from somewhere else. I don't believe in focusing on ramuses and gonial angles and all that bs

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Exactly what I believe! It's that simple. The first bit of the post was a copy/paste from somewhere else. I don't believe in focusing on ramuses and gonial angles and all that bs
Why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Because all of that is cope. People who dig for etiologies or who try to link facial attractiveness to evolutionary reasoning like "we evolved to have strong mandibles because xyz" are just coping. The harsher truth is that looks matter. Finding theories on why strong men evolved to have dimorphic features for some evolutionary reason is just insane cope, and does nothing for anyone. More importantly it does nothing to prove why attraction isn't a choice.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei and stevielake
Clapping Applause GIF

Exceptional thread, read all of it and I couldn't agree more with it, esp the part where meeting the necessary attraction threshold is entirely on you and only you can reach it by looksmaxxing enough, no one else can go to the gym or eat healthy or get surgeries for you.

It's a shame that threads like this barely get any attention while braindead race baiting threads or mog battle #13 between 2 autistic dipshits with 10 000+ posts get like 2 pages worth of replies in a hour.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, TheAnomaly, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I can agree with you on most things but a paid face rating could actually be quite useful. Its relatively inexpensive and its only something you pay for once. WW isn't scamming anyone. You pay £20 for a detailed face rating. Whether the service is worth £20 is up to the consumer but he isn't scamming anyone.

I can definetly see the rise in blackpill scammers over the years. When they start selling overpriced courses then I would say they are scammers.

Futhermore I think facial ratings /10 are flawed and serve no purpose. That is a convosation for another day.