Why am I disgusted with this girl

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I know her since 6 months and she’s bad af like legit 10/10 and initially I was crazy but ever since she got comfortable with me I feel weird disgust with her.

I was just on a call with her and I kept feeling weird and just ended the call jfl.

She said I’m doing it tk text other girls but i just wanted it to end.

Anyone knows how to fix this mental shit

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, try2beme, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Drink bleach

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 51465
cus u a bich nigguh, and ANOTHER sex haver thread. This is getting ludicrous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Whitepill_Saint, kebab and 1 other person
Madonna whore complex

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and kebab
I know her since 6 months and she’s bad af like legit 10/10 and initially I was crazy but ever since she got comfortable with me I feel weird disgust with her.

I was just on a call with her and I kept feeling weird and just ended the call jfl.

sex ahver ramblings

Knajjdthink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Primalsplit
Well what's his name? This "girl" you're on about?

DONT BE RETARDED NIGGA

its your mental shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You’re just coping because you know she friend zoned you.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and lowiqNormie
Or a bad gut feeling about her that shes texting other niggas

Or a bad gut feeling about her that shes texting other niggas
this bitch alt bro she too retarded to talk to other niggas, I looked up Madonna complex ngl with some girls I have it but not with this one. I wouldn’t date her cuz she’s retarded but she’s a freak

• +1
this bitch alt bro she too retarded to talk to other niggas, I looked up Madonna complex ngl with some girls I have it but not with this one. I wouldn’t date her cuz she’s retarded but she’s a freak
That is the madonna whore complex. The virgin wife vs the whore. U already categorized her as unfit for ltr. Maybe also cuz shes a freak thts a red flag

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That is the madonna whore complex. The virgin wife vs the whore. U already categorized her as unfit for ltr. Maybe also cuz shes a freak thts a red flag
It’s hard dealing with low iqcels

• JFL
Why would I say it here
Cause I'm thinking maybe it's his name that repulses you. Come on man, nobody's gonna be able to flesh search a dude with nothing more than his first name.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Cause I'm thinking maybe it's his name that repulses you. Come on man, nobody's gonna be able to flesh search a dude with nothing more than his first name.
U mean my name or her name

U mean my name or her name
No, I mean his name. The guy who's the subject of this thread. The one you're talking about feeling disgusted with. You said he got too comfortable with you. What's his name?

I have something similar. Every time I caught feelings for a girl I randomly have this intrusive thought of her doing something very gross. Even though I rationally know it’s not real my mind reacts to it like it is and I start to question if she actually did it or not. Then I believe she did and I start to feel less attracted to her. I just end up mind fucking myself. I tend to find a way to ruin my happiness. I never had any chance with any of the girls I loved anyway so fuck you Chad

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
I have something similar. Every time I caught feelings for a girl I randomly have this intrusive thought of her doing something very gross to me. Even though I rationally know it’s not real my mind reacts to it like it is and I start to question if she actually did it or not. Then I believe she did and I start to feel less attracted to her. I just end up mind fucking myself. I tend to find a way to ruin my happiness. I never had any chance with any of the girls I loved anyway so fuck you Chad
In my case ngl I imagined fucking her a lot but after knowing her a lot I got bored with her.

I will still meet her to smash but that’s it

In my case ngl I imagined fucking her a lot but after knowing her a lot I got bored with her.

I will still meet her to smash but that’s it
Cool. Like I said fuck you Chad

da fuq