Why are Arabs in my class more chill than Curry?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It seems like all Arab boys and girls in my class get along so well like a big family, meanwhile the curry are hating on each other on everything.

It’s so tiring when even Curry is trying to tear each other down idk why.

Any explaination?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
It seems like all Arab boys and girls in my class get along so well like a big family, meanwhile the curry are hating on each other on everything.

Any explaination?
i love currt

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @GuyFromSingapore @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Iasacrko @Beastimmung @MoggerGaston

I'd hate on everything too if I looked like a curry

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma, bloomercel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx

Any explaination?
They might be from different castes, while the Arabs could be from the same tribe...

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Because currys are subhumans, they don't have any culture, no respect and no honor.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Lecture me on castes system
Bro we arabs don't have a tribal system(atleast in most arab countries.) Having said that I will tell you my perspective. This has to do with both religion and ethnicity. Last week I went to a meeting for muslims at uni and it felt like we were all a big family. Everyone was making small talk and enjoying the company of eachother. There were blacks,whites and Asians but no one really cared. It's same with arabs in western countries, when I meet a fellow arab i get very happy and want to befriend that person.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bro we arabs don't have a tribal system(atleast in most arab countries.) Having said that I will tell you my perspective. This has to do with both religion and ethnicity. Last week I went to a meeting for muslims at uni and it felt like we were all a big family. Everyone was making small talk and enjoying the company of eachother. There were blacks,whites and Asians but no one really cared. It's same with arabs in western countries, when I meet a fellow arab i get very happy and want to befriend that person.

Yeah how come Arab evolved past tribal system I mean even Nordic Aryans are very tribal

@andy9432 can confirm

Yeah how come Arab evolved past tribal system I mean even Nordic Aryans are very tribal

@andy9432 can confirm
Sadly we haven't we still have trives but 80% of people are not apart of that system. It's mostly the nomads. But for the most part people living in cities tend to be free of that gayshit. I am syrian and never in my life did I hear about tribalism or someone asked me what tribe i am from

Sadly we haven't we still have trives but 80% of people are not apart of that system. It's mostly the nomads. But for the most part people living in cities tend to be free of that gayshit. I am syrian and never in my life did I hear about tribalism or someone asked me what tribe i am from

I just mirin how Arab from different families look out for each others. That happen much less in non Arab world.

Because currys are subhumans, they don't have any culture, no respect and no honor.
Lol, there are many, older ones disappear, new ones appear, there's a hierarchy to them and because some curry had ancestors who were brahmins, he considers himself superior to others from lower castes, even if right now he's just as poor and low status as them.
f3c3cf_4d511aedfe2e41e1871eae8f7af44cb1~mv2.jpg

• +1

Any explaination?
curries have an identity complex

• +1
Literally caste system, regionalism and probably colorism. Some curries think they are better than other curries cause of skin color and coming from a superior caste or come from a certain region.

Dindus remember this quote:

Attachments

• EfRpN1VXkAE3VhU.jpg
    EfRpN1VXkAE3VhU.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0