why are black women so ugly?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
seriously, most "attractive" black girls have the psl of low to mid tier white girls and these women are like top 0.1% black chicks. 70th percentile black women and even 80th percentile are generally shit tier looking with weird as fuck features. Ive used dating apps where there were primarily black women and most guys here would rate the best looking ones as 4psl at absolute most. i dont even know how any of yall can defend the attractiveness of black women when a gl black girl is like 1/1000000 and these girls STILL wear wigs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JustShower, WishIwasChico, chosen-one and 21 others
Because they’re black

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Mulattas like Zendaya are hot but full blacks are just always ugly asf

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kilimanjaro, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
seriously, most "attractive" black girls have the psl of low to mid tier white girls and these women are like top 0.1% black chicks. 70th percentile black women and even 80th percentile are generally shit tier looking with weird as fuck features. Ive used dating apps where there were primarily black women and most guys here would rate the best looking ones as 4psl at absolute most. i dont even know how any of yall can defend the attractiveness of black women when a gl black girl is like 1/1000000 and these girls STILL wear wigs
Because they look like dudes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and thecel
To prevent the survival of the negroid species

Really bad eye areas and eyes is 90 % of a girl attractiveness

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, klip11, Kilimanjaro and 4 others
The stereotypes, features portray black men to be masculine males in the western society they're portrayed to have huge cocks, tough guys who can fight and athletic with high testosterone

Unfortunately this backfires on black women because none of this benefits black women. Women need to be inherently feminine to be considered attractive, black women arent considered feminine, compared to other types of women.

What positively helps black men in dating, negatively affects black women. It's why black men take advantage of this and date out which black females do not often do.

Its the opposite problem to the east Asians, where the dimorphism, stereotypes, features help east asian women but negatively impact east asian males

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13936 and 6 others
I'd say they're facially less attractive than whites and Latinas, but they're not the worst, and my sex drive still happily accepts them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, audreyen, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
I'd say they're facially less attractive than whites and Latinas, but they're not the worst, and my sex drive still happily accepts them.
Got a boner merely while typing this.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Tyrone,you should stop being racist (y)

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Zeta ascended, tyronelite and 17 others
The same reason all ethnics are

There are no ugly women in this world. Perhaps, sluts and tramps and lushes. But not ugly. Guys like you are why women continues to wear makeup and today, using filters for their pics. There are nothing wrong with them. Nothing's wrong with any woman's face on this living rock.

LADIES, stop wearing makeup. Stop using filters. Stop whoring yourselves out for public acceptance. You only need one man to bring joy into your world. Perhaps later, a few children. You don't need a multitude of men lusting for you.

I am True. Truth. And what follows me is a fate no man nor soul can enshroud from.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fynasids dk, Deleted member 14262, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Easy; Black people in general resemble apes the most, they look like primitive animals, like a branch of the homoerectus

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shrek, Deleted member 2729, thecel and 2 others
Is this a meme/trope or do Black women deadass look like dudes to some people?
More than the other races. Look at Serena and Venus Williams

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Easy; Black people in general resemble apes the most, they look like primitive animals, like a branch of the homoerectus
nigga tf. Whites are closest to monkeys...

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, shrek and Yliaster

nigga tf. Whites are closest to monkeys...
More than the other races. Look at Serena and Venus Williams
For me ?
Same but More than that :feelsgah:
I want to coom all over her face
Is this a meme/trope or do Black women deadass look like dudes to some people?
There are no ugly women in this world. Perhaps, sluts and tramps and lushes. But not ugly. Guys like you are why women continues to wear makeup and today, using filters for their pics. There are nothing wrong with them. Nothing's wrong with any woman's face on this living rock.

LADIES, stop wearing makeup. Stop using filters. Stop whoring yourselves out for public acceptance. You only need one man to bring joy into your world. Perhaps later, a few children. You don't need a multitude of men lusting for you.

I am True. Truth. And what follows me is a fate no man nor soul can enshroud from.
The same reason all ethnics are
Tyrone,you should stop being racist (y)
The stereotypes, features portray black men to be masculine males in the western society they're portrayed to have huge cocks, tough guys who can fight and athletic with high testosterone

Unfortunately this backfires on black women because none of this benefits black women. Women need to be inherently feminine to be considered attractive, black women arent considered feminine, compared to other types of women.

What positively helps black men in dating, negatively affects black women. It's why black men take advantage of this and date out which black females do not often do.

Its the opposite problem to the east Asians, where the dimorphism, stereotypes, features help east asian women but negatively impact east asian males
Really bad eye areas and eyes is 90 % of a girl attractiveness
View attachment 1184985
To prevent the survival of the negroid species
Because they look like dudes
Mulattas like Zendaya are hot but full blacks are just always ugly asf
Because they’re black
WRONG, YOU ALL GOT IT WRONG.

THR REASON WHY BLACK FOIDS ARE NOT DESIRED IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR TOO MASCULINE, ONLY IF THEY WERE PETITE LIKE OTHER FOIDS, THEY WOULD EASILY GET A LOT OF MEN.

FEMININITY IS WHAT MAKES ANY FOID DESIREABLE, NOT SKIN COLOR OR ANYTHING ELSE.

BLACK, WHITE DOES NOT MEAN ANTHING, IF SHE ACTS TOUGH LIKE A MASCULINE MEN, SHE WILL NEVER GET A GOOD MEN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and alriodai

that doesnt explain why most non-black women arent attracted to black males. In regards to east asians, most asian women arent that attractive either. What we find attractive is mostly hardwired by human nature

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Most of them behave like male apes

Not all black women are ugly. There are plently of ugly women in any race. I think its mainly due to the media which is why black women are seen in a negative light. The world worships white skin and black women have the darkest skin colour. You also get hood rat women who lack any feminity, are usually obese and they carry themselves around like fucking morons. These are the types of women you see in BLM propaganda, which ruins their reputation. Having your race attributed to sassy masculine overweight black women isn't going to do you any favours.

Apart from this black women are more prone to obesity and they can get unattractive features like massive noses. I also feel that black women have a tendancy to wear to much makeup (especially wigs/hair extensions) and they do way to much to their eyebrows, making them to thin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Not all black women are ugly. There are plently of ugly women in any race. I think its mainly due to the media which is why black women are seen in a negative light. The world worships white skin and black women have the darkest skin colour. You also get hood rat women who lack any feminity, are usually obese and they carry themselves around like fucking morons. These are the types of women you see in BLM propaganda, which ruins their reputation. Having your race attributed to sassy masculine overweight black women isn't going to do you any favours.

Apart from this black women are more prone to obesity and they can get unattractive features like massive noses. I also feel that black women have a tendancy to wear to much makeup (especially wigs/hair extensions) and they do way to much to their eyebrows, making them to thin.
Yeah I feel like a lot of guys feel some type of way about black women which causes them to see all black women as ugly even if they have objectively attractive features.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yeah I feel like a lot of guys feel some type of way about black women which causes them to see all black women as ugly even if they have objectively attractive features.
Unironically if the "hood" didn't exist black people would be in a much better place. Hood culture is what ruins black people reputation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Da black bitchez aindu nuttin you jus racissss.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and amichadpossibly?
Finally. Me and @Blackgymmax agree. I'll give him a can of tuna so he won't have to eat from the trash can

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui