Why are dudes who want to do a ltr on here?

Lmao ltrs don’t exist

even if you’re the biggest chad she’ll still 99.99999999999999% cheat because you’re old news, you’re an open book, boring etc she already has and knows you

she wants that strange mysterious new dick. It’s biology

she could even cheat with a lower Smv dude, cause the fact that he’s new

while the beta provider gives his time energy and attention span to one girl she’s smashing chads in one Stands within 5 mins of meeting lmao

I feel sorry for any dude in a relationchit
lmfao at guys who fell for the redpill meme.

I wonder how your dads wife is doing too btw. There has to be a place where you learnt all of this "women are whores" shit too. And I know it's not from your incel larp either.:feelskek::feelskek:

Normal people don't want to spend their time alone.

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
You don’t need looks to get a ltr/be a beta provider lmao. You just need money for that

alpha fucks beta bucks

While you’re giving your time energy and attention span to one girl by being in a ltr she’s smashing chads in one night stands

if you’re in a relationship you’re the beta provider period

money has 0 to do with raw sexual attraction. If anything it’s a turn off and puts you in beta provider catagory

money is beyond irrelevant, unless you want to be a beta provider cuckold. But if that’s the case then why are you on this site?

1) Slaying=Cope-Impossible to slay quality 18-25 year olds without chad teir looks, tyrone inhibition levels, and socialite.

Fucking tinder sub 5-6 sloots =/= slaying and is terrible with long dry streaks.(Most HTN/looksmaxer can hope for). I did this for years.

2) LTR=Cope- Lol at wasting tons and tons of time/money with one foid. I personally get tired of LTR's/STRs in weeks to 2 months.

Honeymoon Hoping/Stringing along is THE ideal strategy.

You need more sex appeal than the average Normie(gym/tan/style-redpill) and have betabux characters-Life together/job/NT

Girls "party stage/ONS grinds to halt at 22-23. Most move to LTRs with looksmatchs. Try slaying at 25 vs slaying at 19 in a frat house. One takes Chad looks and tyrone inhibition the other takes being popular HTN in a frat. 5% remain hoes but they're not intrested in u anyways. 95% leg snap shut and open for Terra chads and Betaboyfriends.

Best to present yourself as a HTN with a career/looksmaxer and have girls line up to think they can lock you down.
Rather than be some wanna be slayer who has high inhibition and low social skills from gymcelling so damn much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
You don’t need looks to get a ltr/be a beta provider lmao. You just need money for that

alpha fucks beta bucks

While you’re giving your time energy and attention span to one girl by being in a ltr she’s smashing chads in one night stands

if you’re in a relationship you’re the beta provider period

money has 0 to do with raw sexual attraction. If anything it’s a turn off and puts you in beta provider catagory

money is beyond irrelevant, unless you want to be a beta provider cuckold. But if that’s the case then why are you on this site?
most people here are retards who want to become fuck boys, when real men get to breed and help raise his kids with a Stacy worth expending resources for.

1) Slaying=Cope-Impossible to slay quality 18-25 year olds without chad teir looks, tyrone inhibition levels, and socialite.

Fucking tinder sub 5-6 sloots =/= slaying and is terrible with long dry streaks.(Most HTN/looksmaxer can hope for). I did this for years.

2) LTR=Cope- Lol at wasting tons and tons of time/money with one foid. I personally get tired of LTR's/STRs in weeks to 2 months.

Honeymoon Hoping/Stringing along is THE ideal strategy.

You need more sex appeal than the average Normie(gym/tan/style-redpill) and have betabux characters-Life together/job/NT
View attachment 1338747

Girls "party stage/ONS grinds to halt at 22-23. Most move to LTRs with looksmatchs. Try slaying at 25 vs slaying at 19 in a frat house. One takes Chad looks and tyrone inhibition the other takes being popular HTN in a frat. 5% remain hoes but they're not intrested in u anyways. 95% leg snap shut and open for Terra chads and Betaboyfriends.

Best to present yourself as a HTN with a career/looksmaxer and have girls line up to think they can lock you down.
Rather than be some wanna be slayer who has high inhibition and low social skills from gymcelling so damn much.
Lmfao you’re beyond blue pilled

a girls hoe stage doesn’t end. They get a ltr beta provider but that doesn’t mean there party hoe stage is over you retard lmao. Chad can make any girl cheat on her boyfriend in less than 5 mins regardless of age

a girls “hoe stage” ends at 85-95. Aka Whenever she passes away from old age lol. Also this is not a bad thing, I like that women are hoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 7725
I can't get into an LTR.

There's no such thing as a "nice guy" and a "scumbag". A man's natural instinct is to use a woman for sex and then kick her to the curb and move on to the next one. A man with options is going to be able to exercise his natural instinct so women call him an "asshole" because he doesn't simp for them.

There's no such thing as a "nice guy" and a "scumbag". A man's natural instinct is to use a woman for sex and then kick her to the curb and move on to the next one. A man with options is going to be able to exercise his natural instinct so women call him an "asshole" because he doesn't simp for them.
Even male lions are programmed to never settle and have multiple mates

if u had hoes throwing themselves at u/multiple women on rotation the thought of an ltr would never enter your mind.

And not only that but you’d also realize that 99.99999% are cheating and 100% have cheated at least once or twice in the span of 1 year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725