why are incels so hateful?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Tbh, incels are some of the most racist, sexist, unempathetic unfeeling people on the planet. My experience with loneliness has made me very empathetic towards people who suffer but most people here seem to have no empathy for others then complain about their poor experiences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, jisko32, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
I have empathy for incels jfl

Dark empath or something weird like that

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and wishIwasSalludon
I'm a truecel and I dislike incels. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and wishIwasSalludon
Tbh, incels are some of the most racist, sexist, unempathetic unfeeling people on the planet. My experience with loneliness has made me very empathetic towards people who suffer but most people here seem to have no empathy for others then complain about their poor experiences.
gee i wonder why they are so hateful

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
this, I dislike most cels. Most are so unbearable tbh
Yeah. Many of them deserve it, really. Pathetic excuses of "people." Don't get me wrong, I'm not IT-cuck. IT-cucks can go fuck themselves, they're both idiots.

• +1
I'm a truecel
if youre an ethnic in europe all you need is to grow a beard, get tattoos and act like a thug and youll be fine, since you are pakistani you probably have elite beard genes... unlike me

• +1
Fakecels are haters, I do agree with the sexist part but truecels are usually good guys, at least the ones on r/truevirgin, I never had an issue with those subhumans

• +1
No reason to be a good person when you were one before and no one cared about you.
thats why you need to be the person who cares

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
if youre an ethnic in europe all you need is to grow a beard, get tattoos and act like a thug and youll be fine, since you are pakistani you probably have elite beard genes... unlike me
Yeah, I grew a full beard at 17 but I am clean-shaven because I don't want to look like a typical Abdul. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Normies are larpers, they are not much better. Have deep convos with them they are often just as racist, sexist and backstabbing. Most of being NT is litteraly hating on people BEHIND THEIR BACK. At least incels are honest, because on the internet most are honest.

• +1
Their behavior is the same as normies' but lacking the filter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, HTN_Mentalcel and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Their behavior is the same as normies' but lacking the filter
THe only people who are nice are foids assuming your GL, men are more hostile to gl men and obviosly hate subhumans. Most people are actually just peices of shit, because no matter how much jews push virtual signalling and morality you cant rewire human nature.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
incels are disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
it’s because those who hurt others are those who’ve been hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back