why are indians hated here?

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
why are indians hated the most here despite being successful af in the west all the indian people ik have skipped grades or are taking college courses in high school ive seen so many wealthy and successful people be indians,Is the reason why their hated due to lookism?Or is it simply negative stereotypes,thoughts?....
@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Pakis in forum are jealous of Dravidian Bvlls success

India Superpower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, TheAbyssinian, RAMU KAKA and 15 others
absolute cope and utter jealosy by the arya white indians and similar peoples over the dravid black bvulls complete dick mog

absolute cope and utter jealosy by the arya white indians and similar peoples over the dravid black bvulls complete dick mog
Jelousy of 0 matches bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Debetro
im sure jealous of these moggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
Jelousy of 0 matches bhai
Why do I get no problem getting matches here from all sorts of races? or perhaps ur a major liar and ur gf cucked u cause ur a dicklet and no girl wants to get fucked by u after u send her ur dick pic

Subhuman white supremacists and other shitskinned ethnics have to feel superior to someone
Unfortunately they know nothing about us

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one, RAMU KAKA, chadpreetsingh and 5 others
Negative stereotypes + no cultural clout in the West

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, TheAbyssinian, chadpreetsingh and 3 others
Why do I get no problem getting matches here from all sorts of races? or perhaps ur a major liar and ur gf cucked u cause ur a dicklet and no girl wants to get fucked by u after u send her ur dick pic
@Iasacrko :feelsmega:

Subhuman white supremacists and other shitskinned ethnics have to feel superior to someone
Unfortunately they know nothing about us
SAAAARR INDIANS ARE SUPERIOR

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, OGJBSLAYER and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, RAMU KAKA, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
why are indians hated the most here despite being successful af in the west all the indian people ik have skipped grades or are taking college courses in high school ive seen so many wealthy and successful people be indians,Is the reason why their hated due to lookism?Or is it simply negative stereotypes,thoughts?....
@TRUE_CEL
Pakis in forum are jealous of Dravidian Bvlls success

View attachment 2416362

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, rand anon, Trilogy and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Nigga do I even need to respond to this look at his face clearly a larp unless he’s running tinder in mumbai
mumbaipill is law

That pic is at least 3 years old fucker
NOT FAIR :soy:

That pic is at least 3 years old fucker
NOT FAIR :soy:
3 years old and you still look like a subhuman sewer rat

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Nigga do I even need to respond to this look at his face clearly a larp unless he’s running tinder in mumbai
He cant grasp indians live in the west, got dickmogged by an uglier beast and went back to running Tinder experiments to cope but the moment any foid asks to see the dick they will immediately realize it will be a waste of time and a one-sided thing.

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
Indians are the bottom of looks hierarchy, so we get to treat them however we want.

My beard progress, wip. Not bad for a week, that that 7 inch rod level high T.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and SidharthTheSlayer
y r u 🤢 me bhai @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
cause they’re poopskinned subhumans, and the fob ones also smell like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and autistic_tendencies
cause they’re poopskinned subhumans, and the fob ones also smell like shit

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, rand anon and Jamaldickjavontus
This thread is proof that any .org thread about Indians will get tens of replies & 100s of views

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Jamaldickjavontus
This thread is proof that any .org thread about Indians will get tens of replies & 100s of views
water,easy react farming this forum is obsessed with the word bbc and curry

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Indians are the main characters here

Everything is indians faults and revolves around Indians

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Indians are the main characters here

Everything is indians faults and revolves around Indians
I don't think anybody like Indians. I don't understand how they can be so racist when people hate them everywhere

For the same reasons people hate viruses. They hang around and silently infect your cells/cities. Reprogramming the cell/city to reproduce itself. When they reach critical mass, they don't kill the host directly, they just disrupt the host enough that host produces an immune response which results in the death of the host.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and DrKlinefelterPhdMd