Why are liberals like me so hated on this site

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
What went wrong in your upbringing that made you a right winger?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and yeeyeeslayer
I'm an atheist right winger

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xtra, try2beme, FaceandBBC and 2 others
kys libtard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, sub5c3l and Ricky212
I believe we should focus on our own people and country instead of trying to save the whole world like how libtards think

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Xtra, Ricky212 and 1 other person
im not even political its all cope i barely even know what liberal means i just think they are faggots

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, med, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I believe we should focus on our own people and country instead of trying to save the whole world like how libtards think
Who are your people?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Stop being bigoted and accept my brothas and sistas into your country
Images   2024 03 13T193809361

What went wrong in your upbringing that made you a right winger?
liberal men only get pussy if they white tall and attractive. trust me dude not the path to go down as a manlet blackcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
liberal men only get pussy if they white tall and attractive. trust me dude not the path to go down as a manlet blackcel
Black men are the most Liberal race of men. Not being liberal as a black is a failo

Black men are the most Liberal race of men. Not being liberal as a black is a failo
I cringe at black right wingers for some reason lol

• +1
@buflek yeah what went wrong in he up bringing

i dont personally identify with a periculr plitical party or race or relgion or gender

Most incels aren't political, they're too nihilistic for that

• +1
They’re self-hating dogs. I cringe at women who detest feminism as well
Only whites can be right wing conservatives in the west without being cringe, being a right wing POC in the west is cringy

I notice this especially with Mexicans in America, like in Texas for examples they lick white ppls boot so much and support trump and want to keep their own people from immigrating lmao

• +1
@buflek yeah what went wrong in he up bringing
U dont know much about politics at all then my guy

Any race can be right wing it actually means theyre patriotic and proud of their heritage. Liberals however just want us to be mutts with one mainstream culture.

Realistically if u were politically aware and ethnic u wouldnt be liberal by any capacity if u truly cared about ur people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ricky212 and Xtra

Any race can be right wing it actually means theyre patriotic and proud of their heritage. Liberals however just want us to be mutts with one mainstream culture.

Realistically if u were politically aware and ethnic u wouldnt be liberal by any capacity if u truly cared about ur people
I mostly @ ed him as a joke, being right wing is a reasonable and understamdable stance

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
but pretty much all sexhavers are liberal cucks unless you count 40yo+ married guys who have sex 1x a month as sexhavers

A right wing ethnic is anything but patriotic. Just look at the popular right wing ethnics, all have white spouses. Right wing policies don’t benefit ethnics in any way

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
A right wing ethnic is anything but patriotic. Just look at the popular right wing ethnics, all have white spouses. Right wing policies don’t benefit ethnics in any way
Not true
Its the liberals who racemix with all their new fetishes

if someone is conservative truly they will CONSERVE their own race and culture, religion. Only in muttmerica is there so much racemixing bs and other liberal countries

• JFL
Not true
Its the liberals who racemix with all their new fetishes

if someone is conservative truly they will CONSERVE their own race and culture, religion. Only in muttmerica is there so much racemixing bs and other liberal countries
Being an ethnic conservative in a country you aren’t from is retarded, how can you conserve when you are the foreign body

Being an ethnic conservative in a country you aren’t from is retarded, how can you conserve when you are the foreign body
I dont understand how you cant? The country ur born in doesnt control u and i didnt chose to be live in the uk

I dont understand how you cant? The country ur born in doesnt control u and i didnt chose to be live in the uk
When someone asks you where you are from you say Brazil right?

English is spreading worldwide, even in the 3rd world tiktok has blown up, soon enough the Jews will control everyone's minds and everyone will be as brainwashed as the west:feelswhy:.