why are people saying zygos are most important?

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
title

• +1
Reactions: nathan, vermillioncorefan and murdah
Eyes, zygos, jaw.

• +1
Reactions: yen and shizuku11111
jaw>eyes>>>>>>zygos

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, vermillioncorefan and murdah
Eyes, zygos, jaw.
i understand eyes and jaw but why zygos? can u show me an example of someone with good zygos and some zygoless but good jaw which is probably rare af

• +1
Reactions: murdah
this fucker is a top tier model w 600 k followers and walking for biggest fashion names just cause of zygos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, nathan, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, shizuku11111 and murdah
his eyes are great but lower third of a indian plumber
his eyes are above average, nothing to write home about. his whole face is framed by his zygos alone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and shizuku11111
his eyes are above average, nothing to write home about. his whole face is framed by his zygos alone
yeah bro his eyes are not only above average, they are insane

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Literally 98th percentile eye area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, rand anon, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Literally 98th percentile eye area
cos of zygos, his eyes in isolation are nothing to write home about. people forget zygos play a very important role in framing the eyes, they give it depth and modulate es ratio

I think because they frame your hollow cheeks? Not sure tho

Obviously jaw matters too, but shit zygos = never having hollow cheeks even if ur below 15%

• +1
brotha ofc his eyes will look bit worse when he is smiling and picture is taken close up like that, look at o pry without lighting and talking
View attachment 2908188
difference is o prys eyes are perfect in every metric without the zygos in consdieration, lindez eyes are great too 90 th percentile but not exactly a PSL God eye area. his whole face just works cos of zygos compact midface and ratios

I think because they frame your hollow cheeks? Not sure tho

Obviously jaw matters too, but shit zygos = never having hollow cheeks even if ur below 15%
yeah but is having hollow cheeks really that important tho?

• +1
I'm not speaking from my arse mate

Go ahead and ask females
females dont even know what zygos are
and yes several females said jaw to me
anyways harmony above all
looks cant be explained

yeah but is having hollow cheeks really that important tho?
Holy shit dude

Hollow cheeks MAY be top 3 most important features

Having hollow cheeks comes in a package

If you have em it means you have above average-good bones

As it is caused by the tenting effect of ur zygos and jaw + low body fat

Imo it’s top 3 features oat

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
These niggas are retarded ngl, org users have higher standards than women bro
well were analysing him aesthetically so of course i have to speak technically, i dont see him having an eye area in isolation coming anywhere close to gandy/salih. In fact what makes his eye area good is the wider zygos which adds depth and modulates es ratio for the better. He has a 95 th percentile eyes for young males his age and race, a 99th percentile eye area (since eye "area" includes eyebrows lashes and cheekboens)

Not as important as jaw or eyes. Men can actually get away with having crappy zygos if everything else is good. Zygos are more important for women.

Here come another X feature is more important than this X feature mental masturbation Olympic Thread

jaw > zygos > eyes

females dont even know what zygos are
and yes several females said jaw to me
anyways harmony above all
looks cant be explained
Zygos = cheekbones.

They talk about high cheekbones all the time

the cheekbones themselves don't matter that much but it's the compounding effect they have on other features of your skull, if you have no cheekbones you've likely got a narrow head for example, or lack forward development which makes you look weird from some angles.

on the other hand if you have big cheekbones that can failo you just as hard, it's why some asians have these overly wide blocky round skulls, mongols for example have gigantic cheekbones.

both weak and over-development likely translates to other features being bad too, they hold up your skin for example and without that volume you're more likely to have sagging.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
the cheekbones themselves don't matter that much but it's the compounding effect they have on other features of your skull, if you have no cheekbones you've likely got a narrow head for example, or lack forward development which makes you look weird from some angles.

on the other hand if you have big cheekbones that can failo you just as hard, it's why some asians have these overly wide blocky round skulls, mongols for example have gigantic cheekbones.

both weak and over-development likely translates to other features being bad too, they hold up your skin for example and without that volume you're more likely to have sagging.
great explanation brotha