Why are people so low iq about makeup?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

I thought autists were supposed to be ascended beings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, hattrick, tooLOW and 12 others
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

Makeup isn't gonna fix my recessed jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Detective, zura and 12 others
legit thread

i've never seen a single argument to why putting on makeup is gay, faggy, or feminine in any way.

if makeup is feminine then shit like skincare and minox would be too lol

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Orbeck of Vinheim, ROTTING and 14 others
Agreed, whatever it takes to look better.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, hattrick, tia0505 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, pentamogged9000 and kovacs
legit thread

i've never seen a single argument to why putting on makeup is gay, faggy, or feminine in any way.

if makeup is feminine then shit like skincare and minox would be too lol
bro makeup was and is always targetted exclusively to women, men wearing makeup makes them look gay

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Joe Rogancel, haroin and 3 others
I use bb cream for small impurities to mask the redness, never gotten any comments about it.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, seezy_feezy, aspiringexcel and 2 others

View attachment 2398396
Issue is. makeup wont fix the issues for men like it would for women. Men need bones. yeah it can help improve your skin but it cant fix bad jaw or eye area. Women can have bad jaw and eye area and go from a 4 to a 7 easily. Also if you get caught wearing it your going to get clowned regardless for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Armand, aspiringexcel and 3 others
I can always spot makeup on a female up close, which makes me think it's viable for say instagram pics but you're not going to fool anyone who is right in your face. And once you're the guy who wears makeup, you can'd undo that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88, zura, CristianT and 8 others
it'll still make you look better lol
True not gonna deny that.
But generally it won't make a change worth the time, effort and money to apply it.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
bro makeup was and is always targetted exclusively to women, men wearing makeup makes them look gay
bb cream is not noticeable at all

stuff like mascara works if done in moderation for eyelashes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 32760
I can always spot makeup on a female up close, which makes me think it's viable for say instagram pics but you're not going to fool anyone who is right in your face. And once you're the guy who wears makeup, you can'd undo that.
because they use stuff like foundation and thicker cremes.

you have to use lowkey stuff the stuff that makes you think a woman has no make-up on (they always do)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
if your options are looking bad or looking gay but good then go with the last.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 18582
True not gonna deny that.
But generally it won't make a change worth the time, effort and money to apply it.
just not true is it.

it makes your skin look perfect, it costs maybe 17 euro and takes 5 minutes to apply. thats an insane return of investment as it mogs every other skincare product to death.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
if you do it correctly you just look better and no women will ever pick up on it.

ive used it countless times and live with two sisters and my mom so they definitely would have remarked on it if they had noticed.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 18582
Girls will notice, trust me, they spend their whole life studying and using makeup and other beauty products.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 32760
yeah, i would look shit rather than looking like a faggot and get clowned for looking like a drag queen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Girls will notice, trust me, they spend their whole life studying and using makeup and other beauty products.
not low key stuff like bb cream, many users have done so without getting caught and to great effect.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger, aspiringexcel and Gonthar
Its a Chad trait, im subhuman though so no reason to use it.

• +1
Reactions: SuperDooperTrooper
Makeup was made for men anyway; it was common for Kings and princes to be caked in it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheDragon, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
just not true is it.

it makes your skin look perfect, it costs maybe 17 euro and takes 5 minutes to apply. thats an insane return of investment as it mogs every other skincare product to death.
Nigga I made 13 euros a month with my last job, jfl if you think that's cheap.
Maybe it is cheap and I'm a loser but either way makeup is too expensive for me.

• JFL
Nigga I made 13 euros a month with my last job, jfl if you think that's cheap.
Maybe it is cheap and I'm a loser but either way makeup is too expensive for me.
bruh 13 euros wtf jfl

i make 17 euros an hour at my current job and i do it on the side as a student. u live in mumbai or something lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Armand, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167

View attachment 2398396
Send the products you use or pictures I wanna try this out

bruh 13 euros wtf jfl

i make 17 euros an hour at my current job and i do it on the side as a student. u live in mumbai or something lol?
Syria

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
Send the products you use or pictures I wanna try this out
Erborian Super BB cream, comes in different shades, pick one that most closely resembles your own skin colour.

Eyebrow pencil for men, any will do, just pick one thats similar shade to your own.

Dying eyelashes and eyebrows black or darker shade

I use L'Oreal mascara

Ofc, experiment with these so it's not noticeable at all, because if you get called out it's pretty much over.

Particularly the mascara and pencil, you NEED to use in moderation, rest is more difficult to spot even if done somewhat incorrectly. Be sure to observe your face in different kinds of lightings, up close with a handheld mirror to double check if something is visible or not.

What these do is fraud top-tier features that already present naturally in males i.e flawless skin, long, dense lashes and eyebrows so if done correctly they should be indistinguishable from them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 27660
I find it always looks obvious, like the makeup has formed tiny crystals or flakes on my skin that are visible from very close distance.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
not low key stuff like bb cream, many users have done so without getting caught and to great effect.
And how do you know you have been "caught" - men don't usually notice subtle makeup, girls do but they won't tell you, they will only comment behind your back...

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I find it always looks obvious, like the makeup has formed tiny crystals or flakes on my skin that are visible from very close distance.
ur not blending it properly then

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Erborian Super BB cream, comes in different shades, pick one that most closely resembles your own skin colour.
Maybelline Dream Satin is pretty good and they're like 10 euros, I got mine off a deal for like 5.50 each.
blud is so low iq, ya allah.
imagine having a sexuality so fragile that you're afraid of people thinking you're gay.

they already do anyway since you're not pulling.
no one's looking at your face with a magnifying glass.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, buflek, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
And how do you know you have been "caught" - men don't usually notice subtle makeup, girls do but they won't tell you, they will only comment behind your back...
bruh girls will absolutely call you out on it to your face. my sisters would do it for sure and they are around me most often and guess what; they never have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Maybelline Dream Satin is pretty good and they're like 10 euros, I got mine off a deal for like 5.50 each.

imagine having a sexuality so fragile that you're afraid of people thinking you're gay.

nothing gayer than being an incel as well lol

if some bb cream separates your dick from some pussy, then it's gayer not to use it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Orc
bruh girls will absolutely call you out on it to your face. my sisters would do it for sure and they are around me most often and guess what; they never have.
Ohhh, you have sisters...very nice....how old are they?

• JFL
Reactions: twilight

you are so fucking retarded, how's having a sexuality thats fragile making people think u r gay? use logic, that doesn't even make sense you faggot.

Last edited:
Do you use brush or finger tips?
i use beauty blender. i had flakes too when i used my fingers, blender eliminated that problem for me.

also moisturize before applying it.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
you are so fucking retarded, how's having a sexuality fragile making people think u r gay? use logic, that doesn't even makes sense you faggot.
you can't even articulate properly- verbal and analytical ability of a five year old with an annoying attitude to boot. kill yourself

everything in that sentence was grammatically correct. whats your problem?

you are so fucking retarded, how's having a sexuality fragile making people think u r gay? use logic, that doesn't even makes sense you faggot.

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF
blud didn't quote accurately

blud didn't quote accurately
i already know you are sub-17 years old just from the way you comment and write

iq below 100, possibly 95. stop burdening others with your retardation spiteful, little incel and crawl back to your well.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Orc and Deleted member 27660
if you do it correctly you just look better and no women will ever pick up on it.

ive used it countless times and live with two sisters and my mom so they definitely would have remarked on it if they had noticed.
anyone who says "it looks obvious," "they will know" is doing at least one of the following:

1. not getting a very close shave
2. not being very well moisturized
3. not taking care of any moderate to severe acne first
4. not using primer if applying a bb cream or tinted moisturizer
5. not getting the exact right shade--you will likely have to buy and return like 6 different colors, maybe even mixing some, unless you're going in the store
6. rubbing it in instead of dabbing

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
anyone who says "it looks obvious," "they will know" is doing at least one of the following:

1. not getting a very close shave
2. not being very well moisturized
3. not taking care of any moderate to severe acne first
4. not using primer if applying a bb cream or tinted moisturizer
5. not getting the exact right shade--you will likely have to buy and return like 6 different colors, maybe even mixing some, unless you're going in the store
6. rubbing it in instead of dabbing
probably also dry flakes of skin on their face as well, before i cleansed and moisturized very well prior to applying i had bb cream get caught on flakes and stuff. that makes it build up on the skin in little balls.

thank you for sharing your thoughts btw very high iq.

i already know you are sub-17 year old just from the way you comment and write

iq below 100, possibly 95. stop burdening others with your retardation spiteful, little incel
who do you honestly think you are? to what authority are you at of which you can say the things that you have said? honestly, stay in the place that you are in and don't overstep certain boundaries. also, iq as a whole is a flawed system but using a this flawed system, my iq is actually 144 so shut the fuck up!

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
probably also dry flakes of skin on their face as well, before i cleansed and moisturized very well prior to applying i had bb cream get caught on flakes and stuff. that makes it build up on the skin in little balls.

thank you for sharing your thoughts btw very high iq.
yeah, it will flake noticeably if your stubble isn't shaved enough, skin is dry, your pores are too big (primer takes care of this), active acne, uneven application etc. they slap it on their face like a pig and they wonder why it doesn't look natural.

but fixing all o these things is like 2-5 minutes more effort in your day and perfect skin is priceless.

i transitioned from bbcream (prettyboy) to tinted moisturizer (maesthetic) a few years ago. just using a concealer (masc ogre) is respectable though.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and kovacs
who do you honestly think you are? to what authority are you at of which you can say the things that you have said? honestly, stay in the place that you are in and don't overstep certain boundaries. also, iq as a whole is a flawed system but using a this flawed system, my iq is actually 144 so shut the fuck up!
dropping your iq and exclaiming it as a flawed system in the same breath somewhat diminishes the credibility of that statement mr. 123iqtests.com

i simply call out retardation where i see it- and you have, in your last few comments produced a simply astonishing amount of it. on whose authority?

the authority bestowed on me by all thinking, conscious beings that have been pained and will continue to be pained by your stupid, autistic meanderings.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 29167
yeah, it will flake noticeably if your stubble isn't shaved enough, skin is dry, your pores are too big (primer takes care of this), active acne, uneven application etc. they slap it on their face like a pig and they wonder why it doesn't look natural.

but fixing all o these things is like 2-5 minutes more effort in your day and perfect skin is priceless.

i transitioned from bbcream (prettyboy) to tinted moisturizer (maesthetic) a few years ago. just using a concealer (masc ogre) is respectable though.
very high iq some of these i wasnt cognisant of at all. thanks a lot.