Why are people so low iq about makeup?

I can always spot makeup on a female up close, which makes me think it's viable for say instagram pics but you're not going to fool anyone who is right in your face. And once you're the guy who wears makeup, you can'd undo that.

Make-up is a permanent solution, there's nothing stopping you from applying it every single time you do something.
If make-up is a permanent solution, what do you consider a temporary solution?

If make-up is a permanent solution, what do you consider a temporary solution?
something that you can't sustain indefinitely e.g steroids or other things that harm your health.

Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

I thought autists were supposed to be ascended beings.

View attachment 2398396

Nt satan.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
people in slums of mumbai make more

something that you can't sustain indefinitely e.g steroids or other things that harm your health.
I suppose those could be interpreted as temporary solutions as well, even though certain steroids like TRT can be for life.

Most people here don't want to have to actively alter something about their looks in a recurrent fashion for years on-end. Hence they seek a more permanent, long-lasting solution.

I suppose those could be interpreted as temporary solutions as well, even though certain steroids like TRT can be for life.

Most people here don't want to have to actively alter something about their looks in a recurrent fashion for years on-end. Hence they seek a more permanent, long-lasting solution.
Women do it, so why can't men

It takes 5 minutes to do.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Women do it, so why can't men
The men here can do it, they just do want to. For the reasons aformentioned. There's a difference. Women enjoy the process of putting make-up on as well.

????? skin is still important. its not like u get to choose between improving ur bones or your skin lol.
yes but if your a man why not just get a good skin care routine instead of wasting more time and money on makeup

yes makeup for men should be more common to equalise the dating market but its usually men that try to stop other men

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
The men here can do it, they just do want to. For the reasons aformentioned. There's a difference. Women enjoy the process of putting make-up on as well.
Those men are retards and foregoing a perfectly good looksmaxxing opportunity.

yes but if your a man why not just get a good skin care routine instead of wasting more time and money on makeup
no amount of skincare is going to make your skin look as good as it does with bb cream

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
I use bb cream for small impurities to mask the redness, never gotten any comments about it.

what bb cream you use bro?

i tryed bb cream but my pores are too big, so its obvious on my face

legit thread

i've never seen a single argument to why putting on makeup is gay, faggy, or feminine in any way.

if makeup is feminine then shit like skincare and minox would be too lol
woke little bitch shut the fuck up... makeup is universally known to be for women, have u ever seen a makeup brand hire men for their ads or posters etc ... ? exactly

woke little bitch shut the fuck up... makeup is universally known to be for women, have u ever seen a makeup brand hire men for their ads or posters etc ... ? exactly
so your argument is:
the marketing companies target their main demographic therefore its gay to use their products for people who arent in that demographic

ur actually braindead lol

yes makeup for men should be more common to equalise the dating market but its usually men that try to stop other men
We could mog women once for all too lol

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
so your argument is:
the marketing companies target their main demographic therefore its gay to use their products for people who arent in that demographic

ur actually braindead lol
no because its designed for women retard but yeah you still CAN use it and yes it is gay because its universally known to be for women you're just tryana dissprove the very obvious and you're not doing well, i wonder whats your father take on this

no because its designed for women retard but yeah you still CAN use it and yes it is gay because its universally known to be for women you're just tryana dissprove the very obvious and you're not doing well, i wonder whats your father take on this
if nobody notices, what is even the problem?

easy arbitrage opportunity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
tbh it just not for me man

if nobody notices, what is even the problem?

easy arbitrage opportunity.
because i think it wont ascend anyone significantly not even a little because you cant fraud a jaw eye area midface chin etc with makeup ... all the features that make men attractive which are mostly bones so i think if you're a subuman and do makeup you're still just a subhuman with make up on

because i think it wont ascend anyone significantly not even a little because you cant fraud a jaw eye area midface chin etc with makeup ... all the features that make men attractive which are mostly bones so i think if you're a subuman and do makeup you're still just a subhuman with make up on
skin quality is a very significant factor in attraction, made of a world of difference for me going out.

• +1
skin quality is a very significant factor in attraction, made of a world of difference for me going out.
even skin tbh you dont need model tier skin to look good if you have other features to compensate for it
i think if you have good enough skin with some mild acne and a few spots here n ther , clearing it completely wont do much in terms of attractiveness tbh... that was my experience at least

even skin tbh you dont need model tier skin to look good if you have other features to compensate for it
i think if you have good enough skin with some mild acne and a few spots here n ther , clearing it completely wont do much in terms of attractiveness tbh... that was my experience at least
clearing it just looks better innit.

no real reason not to do it as it's not particularly expensive and takes little time. perfect bb cream skin > clear skin > subhuman acne beast

• +1
clearing it just looks better innit.

no real reason not to do it as it's not particularly expensive and takes little time. perfect bb cream skin > clear skin > subhuman acne beast
hes a retarded redpiller who cares if he wants to keep his subhuman skin atp

• +1
you do need model skin lol, you need to MAXX everything

lots of my classmates have really clear good skin but still subhuman faces and they dont seem to pull no bitches

lots of my classmates have really clear good skin but still subhuman faces and they dont seem to pull no bitches
But you are right , harmony > acne tbh

a girl crushed on me and several girls called me gl while having acne lol

but we need to use every possible way to improve our look , we need to maxx every thing

if you look good with makeup foids wont care

• +1
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

View attachment 2398396
been putting concealer on my dark circles for 3 eyes no one ever noticed

I can always spot makeup on a female up close, which makes me think it's viable for say instagram pics but you're not going to fool anyone who is right in your face. And once you're the guy who wears makeup, you can'd undo that.

Yep you will be labeled as gay by males and females.

isnt cc cream better?
Erborian Super BB cream, comes in different shades, pick one that most closely resembles your own skin colour.

Eyebrow pencil for men, any will do, just pick one thats similar shade to your own.

Dying eyelashes and eyebrows black or darker shade

I use L'Oreal mascara

Ofc, experiment with these so it's not noticeable at all, because if you get called out it's pretty much over.

Particularly the mascara and pencil, you NEED to use in moderation, rest is more difficult to spot even if done somewhat incorrectly. Be sure to observe your face in different kinds of lightings, up close with a handheld mirror to double check if something is visible or not.

What these do is fraud top-tier features that already present naturally in males i.e flawless skin, long, dense lashes and eyebrows so if done correctly they should be indistinguishable from them.

Makeup is a legit looksmax method, keep in mind that skin is one of the most important facial features.

all these people saying makeup isnt gay know theyre wrong. You tell your friend you wear makeup theyll call you gay. You tell god you wear makeup, hell call you faggot. kill yourself you homosexual.

View attachment 2398396
It's socially shunned, but it can be worth it to those who actually have skin bad enough to not be easily fixed via common skincare solutions.

all these people saying makeup isnt gay know theyre wrong. You tell your friend you wear makeup theyll call you gay. You tell god you wear makeup, hell call you faggot. kill yourself you homosexual.
low sentience are you even a practicing christian?

don't have sex before marriage jfl

low sentience are you even a practicing christian?

don't have sex before marriage jfl
tell your mom you wear makeup and tell me what she says