Why are people so low iq about makeup?

dropping your iq and exclaiming it as a flawed system in the same breath somewhat diminishes the credibility of that statement. mr. 123iqtests.com

i simply call out retardation where i see it, and you have in your last few comments produced a simply astonishing amount of it. on whose authority?

the authority bestowed on me by all thinking, conscious beings that have been pained and will continue to be pained by your stupid, austistic meanderings. im glad its at-least contained to the mumbai internet public square.
i am highlighting why iq is fundamentally a flawed system but because you are using that as a metric to judge me, i am using it against you. it doesn't diminish the inherent point at hand yet highlights it. you called at retardation? lol, you must call yourself out then, eh?

they need to set their toxic masculinity aside. muh doing something to attract girls is gay!! hurr im such a scary masculine alpha chad hurr
these people rather rot than do anything remotely "gay" to ascend them

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 29167 and Orc
i am highlighting why iq is fundamentally a flawed system but because you are using that as a metric to judge me, i am using it against you. it doesn't diminish the inherent point at hand yet highlights it. you called at retardation? lol, you must call yourself out then, eh?
very strained use of language. you're trying much too hard, would give you an C- as an english teacher.

like a monkey trying to drive a car jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 29167
Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

I thought autists were supposed to be ascended beings.

View attachment 2398396
Only makeup should be bb Cream

very strained use of language. you're trying much too hard, would give you an C- as an english teacher.

like a monkey trying to drive a car jfl.
i really don't care. stop using red hearings and other deviation tactics and actually tackle the point at hand.

So true. I am atually currently learning about that shit secretly.

i really don't care. stop using red hearings and other deviation tactics and actually tackle the point at hand.
there's no discussion. i called you a retard and that's that.

i'm really not interested in discussing whether or not iq is a scientifically valid concept with some half-wit.

what eyebrow gel do u use? i also brush my eyebrows up makes them look more tilted for some reason
I dont use for thé moment

there's no discussion. i called you a retard and that's that.

i'm really not interested in discussing whether or not iq is a scientifically valid concept with some half-wit.
arguing with you, it seems to me you're an obnoxious, self-centered, narrow-minded, narcissistic individual. i am really getting fed up with this unnecessary,constant bickering that i have to deal with you.

blud is so low iq, ya allah.
>YOU CANT WEAR MAKEUP TO LOOK BETTER BECAUSE- YOU JUST CANT OKAY?

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
arguing with you, it seems to me you're an obnoxious, self-centered, narrow-minded, narcissistic individual. i am really getting fed up with this unnecessary,constant bickering that i have to deal with you.
we got the idea after the first adjective jfl.

feels like arguing with some fifteen year old that's just discovered thesaurus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
we got the idea after the first adjective jfl.

feels like arguing with some fifteen year old thats just discovered thesaurus.
again, starting with the evasion tactics and dodging all of my statements.

''arguing with you, it seems to me you're an obnoxious, self-centered, narrow-minded, narcissistic individual. i am really getting fed up with this unnecessary,constant bickering that i have to deal with you.''

so much deep thought for me to grapple with here, the product of a very special mind indeed.

• +1
Issue is. makeup wont fix the issues for men like it would for women. Men need bones. yeah it can help improve your skin but it cant fix bad jaw or eye area. Women can have bad jaw and eye area and go from a 4 to a 7 easily. Also if you get caught wearing it your going to get clowned regardless for life
????? skin is still important. its not like u get to choose between improving ur bones or your skin lol.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and Deleted member 29167
literally what argument bro, you literally think all male makeup makes you look like james charles lmao ur clearly a fucking retard for not thinking subtle makeup is a thing you can do

You may say whatever the fuck you want, but foids would spot it, and would automatically assume you're gay. Same for normies. It's absolutely not socially acceptable to put make up on as a straight man, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
''arguing with you, it seems to me you're an obnoxious, self-centered, narrow-minded, narcissistic individual. i am really getting fed up with this unnecessary,constant bickering that i have to deal with you.''

so much deep thought for me to grapple with here, the product of a very special mind indeed.
always trying to belittle others when their statements are not in allignment with yours. you give compliments and accolades to people who agree yet you argue specifically with me because i don't agree with what you are saying.

You may say whatever the fuck you want, but foids would spot it, and would automatically assume you're gay. Same for normies. It's absolutely not socially acceptable to put make up on as a straight man, it is what it is.
if you only use certain products, and apply them well, foids won't notice bro.

always trying to belittle others when their statements are not in allignment with yours. you give compliments and accolades to people who agree yet you argue specifically with me because i don't agree with what you are saying.
you've said nothing but; ''makeup is bad mkay''. which is an obviously untrue statement to any thinking mind.

literally what argument bro, you literally think all male makeup makes you look like james charles lmao ur clearly a fucking retard for not thinking subtle makeup is a thing you can do
dud, no one fucking got you involved, mind your own business. what did you dead-beat parents teach you?

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs and Deleted member 29167
you've said nothing but; makeup is bad, which is an obviously untrue statement to any thinking mind.
its a feminine thing. people who want to do masculine things shouldn't do feminine things as it will probably lead to other feminine things

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs
Erborian Super BB cream, comes in different shades, pick one that most closely resembles your own skin colour.

Eyebrow pencil for men, any will do, just pick one thats similar shade to your own.

Dying eyelashes and eyebrows black or darker shade

I use L'Oreal mascara

Ofc, experiment with these so it's not noticeable at all, because if you get called out it's pretty much over.

Particularly the mascara and pencil, you NEED to use in moderation, rest is more difficult to spot even if done somewhat incorrectly. Be sure to observe your face in different kinds of lightings, up close with a handheld mirror to double check if something is visible or not.

What these do is fraud top-tier features that already present naturally in males i.e flawless skin, long, dense lashes and eyebrows so if done correctly they should be indistinguishable from them.
Mascara make eyelashes darker ??

dud, no one fucking got you involved, mind your own business. what did you dead-beat parents teach you?
the duality of man

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
what ideas have you been sold?

LMAO you really spent your time telling me to "mind my own business" on a public forum instead of giving me a counterargument. actual brain rot holy shit you're retarded.

are you a muslim who watches andrew tate by chance?

There is no makeup for your ethnicity

its a feminine thing. people who want to do masculine things shouldn't do feminine things as it will probably lead to other feminine things
your argument falls flat in three, different fundamental ways:
- nothing is inherently female or masculine, but the base biological components and instincts that make up both man and woman, the remainder is socially contructed and imposed upon you and can only be regarded as artificial really.

-even if we assert that make-up is innately feminine, nothing about doing one feminine thing implies some cascading effect that will lead you to eventually take a dick up your ass jfl, because you seem to like to appeal to fallacies so much; that one is called the slippery slope fallacy.

-there's nothing more masculine than fullfilling your biological imperative, and if bb cream or some other so-called feminine thing is standing between you and some pussy, it really becomes more gay not making use of it.

Last edited:
Wearing mascara and penciling eyebrows is some high-risk behaviour which 99% of the retards on this forum will get caught out with. And if you're a sub-chadlite you're gonna be viewed as a weird, creepy, tryhard. It will be over.

LMAO you really spent your time telling me to "mind my own business" on a public forum instead of giving me a counterargument. actual brain rot holy shit you're retarded.

are you a muslim who watches andrew tate by chance?
no, i don't watch andrew tate. just cause became muslim, doesn't mean i agree with his ideals. islam is a really ideologically diverse religion with people adopting very deviant denominational beliefs like the ahmadiyya.

Wearing mascara and penciling eyebrows is some high-risk behaviour which 99% of the retards on this forum will get caught out with. And if you're a sub-chadlite you're gonna be viewed as a weird, creepy, tryhard. It will be over.
its why i recommend mostly bb cream

i use mascara and eyebrow pencil having experimented with them for a long time, so im confident in using them

- nothing is inherently female or masculine, but the base biological components and instincts that make up both man and women, the remainder is socially contructed and imposed upon you and can only be regarded as artificial really.

-even if we assert that make-up is innately feminine, nothing about doing one feminine thing implies some cascading effect that will lead you to eventually take a dick up your ass jfl, because you seem to like to appeal to fallacies so much; that one is called the slippery slope fallacy.

-there's nothing more masculine than fullfilling your biological imperative, and if bb cream or some other so-called feminine thing is standing between you and some pussy, it really becomes more gay not making use of it.
haha lol i am not even gonna address the flaws of this argument. i am done jfl

• JFL
anyone who says "it looks obvious," "they will know" is doing at least one of the following:

1. not getting a very close shave
2. not being very well moisturized
3. not taking care of any moderate to severe acne first
4. not using primer if applying a bb cream or tinted moisturizer
5. not getting the exact right shade--you will likely have to buy and return like 6 different colors, maybe even mixing some, unless you're going in the store
6. rubbing it in instead of dabbing
Wtf is primer ?

• +1
haha lol i am not even gonna address the flaws of this argument. i am done jfl
>IM NOT EVEN GONNA ADRESS THE FLAWS OF THAT ARGUMENT- BECAUSE IM JUST NOT OKAY??

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon
- nothing is inherently female or masculine, but the base biological components and instincts that make up both man and woman, the remainder is socially contructed and imposed upon you and can only be regarded as artificial really.

when it came to the masculine/feminine thing, i meant it by, if you want to be masculine, you do masculine things and you do the same for the feminine thing. by the slippery slope fallacy, its definition that it will chain actions and it will lead to one major event, no i am saying if you pick up on certain ideals/beliefs that have things related to them, you'll be more likely to do those things. you even straw-manned my argument by implying that this will cause you to downfall (cascading effect) or shit like that, so.. yeah.

when it came to the masculine/feminine thing, i meant it by, if you want to be masculine, you do masculine things and you do the same for the feminine thing. by the slippery slope fallacy, its definition that it will chain actions and it will lead to one major event, no i am saying if you pick up on certain ideals/beliefs that have things related to them, you'll be more likely to do those things. you even straw-manned my argument by implying that this will cause you to downfall (cascading effect) or shit like that, so.. yeah.
beyond retarded lol, no point in continuing the conversation

you've literally just rephrased the same point in a more meandering way.

actually kill yourself

beyond retarded lol, no point in continuing the conversation

you've literally just rephrased the same point in a more meandering way.

actually kill yourself
took 30 minutes to respond, retard!

Make-up on a man, if done correctly, isn't noticeable at all and makes you look better than any other skincare cope ever could, but some retards still harp on about muh fagmaxxing.

I thought autists were supposed to be ascended beings.

View attachment 2398396
People here prefer permanent solutions. Which is why the consesus here will usually be implants/osteomies > filler, eye surgery > contacts, peptides to increase height > lifts, etc.

People here prefer permanent solutions. Which is why the consesus here will usually be implants/osteomies > filler, eye surgery > contacts, peptides to increase height > lifts, etc.
Make-up is a permanent solution, there's nothing stopping you from applying it every single time you do something.